Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? (297 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 19 Series Launch In Lagos / Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? by 4Tine8guy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
I own a Tecno Camon 19 brand new and i also acquired a wireless microphone via AliExpress which landed on time but the challenge i have is that it doesn't work with the phone. I watched YouTube videos and couldn't find any solution.
The problem is that the receiver doesn't connect with the microphone except i connect the receiver to a power yet the phone wouldn't work with the microphone. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? by Wanni25(f): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
Take it to carlcare.
Re: Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? by Kakadancefreak(f): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Your best plug na carlcare or slot.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? by Idarachris84: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

I suggest same!
Re: Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? by Fonjewel0(f): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kakadancefreak:

Carlcare has been saving devices o.
Na ya way out.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Needed / 2 Sets Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earbuds 80hrs Playtime Wireless Charging Ca / In-depth Analysis Of The TECNO Pova 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.