Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom (19666 Views)

Gunmen Invade Celestial Church In Ogun, Abduct Two Worshippers / Kidnappers Invade Army Estate In Abuja, Abduct Two / Kidnappers Abduct Two Clerics In Ogun, Took Time To Eat Before Driving Away The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by 1TrippleCee: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
Advertisershubs:
The Economy is Becoming Tougher on People that cannot go into Agriculture or Work Remotely Online To Earn Money for Themselves.

Such A Pity.

That's the two solutions now, agriculture and remote work
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Tzar(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ndi Ibo kidnapping ndi ibo in Lagos, how is that my business?
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Philistine(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
God save us from Igbo Kidnappers from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by BeanmanX(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
Why does the caption say, "Kidnappers Return to Lagos"?

When did kidnappers leave Lagos and where did they go?

Whatever, I pray for the safety of the victims and the arrest of the kidnappers.
The OP meant South east kidnappers are currently in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Vinnie2000(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
The HUNGER Touch everybody-, Erigga. embarassed sad sad

Tinubu's Gazelle Gagaraga govt is doing wonders. smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
I blame Sanwo Olu and idiotic Tinumbu for this rubbish
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by immortalcrown(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
BeanmanX:
The OP meant South east kidnappers are currently in Lagos.
Meaning you and the OP know the kidnappers personally. Otherwise, you won't know they are from the South East. Provide them or be jailed.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Ayodeoba: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Alphamarine:
Sanwo Olu cause am

Lagos was peaceful and out of wahala till Sanwo Olu went and be bragging how Lagos is bank robbery free for four years

Una don remind them naa

Next na bank robbery
those guys will be caught soon I promise you
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Ayodeoba: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Melagros:
This means the South West will no longer be a safe heaven as being peddled by the media
they will get caught soon! We don’t hide criminals here
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Skillsnigeria: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Creditalerts: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Evans again angry
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by FreeStuffsNG: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2023

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Mitsurugi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tjra:
They rob in South-West, then go flex ill-gotten money in their villages.

Children of hate and perdition are looking for money to show off.

Stupid. Just stupid. You could be one of them

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Philistine(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ayodeoba:
they will get caught soon! We don’t hide criminals here

You don't hide criminals? Is Tinubu not a criminal? Mc Oluomo and co that you all worship in Yorubaland, are they not criminals? Yorubas are a tribe known for Agberos, touts and ritualists; which all falls under criminality.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Realtruth2023: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Ejike was said to have been taking an inventory of his newly imported goods in front of his plaza around 12 am when some armed men swooped in on him and his workers.

While his workers fled for safety following the sound of gunshots, Ejike was not so lucky as the armed men attacked him, dragged him into their vehicle and drove off.

Na him Igbo Brothers go do am. abeg u people shud not near yorubas oooooooo, if u dont want ejection from our land

I think it is wiser and more prudent for you to be silent and allow the police work before making very hasty and baseless conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by MasterTeeUSA: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Receiving goods at 12 midnight in Nigeria? Why not wait till the market opens up in the morning. We are risk takers in Nigeria for sure.

dre11:

https://punchng.com/kidnappers-return-to-lagos-abduct-two-demand-n500m-ransom/?amp

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Lovelyn451(f): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Yorubas kidnapped an igbo man

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Realtruth2023: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Philistine:
God save us from Igbo Kidnappers from the East.

See be careful how you profile people. You guys should watch it because you can land yourself in trouble for statements like this.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Realtruth2023: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Lagos State Government has taken note

Be very careful with the words you say especially when you cannot prove it. This thing you posted is no proof.
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by NOwazobia: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Sanwolu is only concern about the once that rob banks.

So, every other criminal activities is welcome as long they don't rob banks. cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by nedekid: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
azpekuliar:
Kidnappers never left Lagos.

I was laughing at the governor who was celebrating 4 years of no bank robbery in Lagos the other day as if the city has become any safer. Bank robbery in Lagos has only evolved into kidnapping for ransom and “one-chance” robbery (the most rampant) which are lower risk, high reward criminal activities than bank robbery.

Personally I was almost carjacked by 4 robbers driving in a Lexus 330 sedan in Ikeja GRA on a Friday night some weeks ago. I was chased through Isaac John - Joel Ogunnaike - Oba Akinjobi streets before I was finally able to loose the bastards on Mobolaji Bank Anthony way.
For real? shocked
Were you driving a flashy car? What do you think may have brought the attention?
Thank God for your safety.
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by grandstar(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
Ejike was said to have been taking an inventory of his newly imported goods in front of his plaza around 12 am when some armed men swooped in on him and his workers.

While his workers fled for safety following the sound of gunshots, Ejike was not so lucky as the armed men attacked him, dragged him into their vehicle and drove off.

Na him Igbo Brothers go do am. abeg u people shud not near yorubas oooooooo, if u dont want ejection from our land

Stop saying this nonsense. Everyone suffers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Codes151(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
mad people... 500m way u keep? idiot

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by FreeStuffsNG: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by bablon20(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
The kidnapper announced their arrival in Lagos some months ago but Nigeria govt is a govt that doesn't act until it goes out of hand.
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
This is serious.
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by nedekid: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Na, wah, people have to be careful these days. More poverty, more crime.
I hope the gang of kidnappers are caught soon.
Seems Alimosho is getting hot.
That was how 3 grown ass men entered a school midnight, armed with Ak 47. Guess what they came to steal? Brain boxes of Toyota hiace buses. Grown arse men oh, one with pot belly sef.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Morbeta11(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Please add Igbo-nla, Epe.
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by wonlasewonimi: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
They are demanding Lagos budget as ransom
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Omoawoke2(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tjra:
They rob in South-West, then go flex ill-gotten money in their villages.

Children of hate and perdition are looking for money to show off.

You get it
Re: Kidnappers Return To Lagos, Abduct Two, Demand N500m Ransom by Trojan8(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
I can confirm that a friend of mine had her two sisters kidnapped this week. This happened in Surulere. I still can't the number of times I asked her if it really happened in Lagos because it was surprising.

People should be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Emeni Pleads Guilty For Money Laundering, Faces Up 20 Years In US Prison / Drunk Security Guards Attack Worshippers On The Way To Mosque In Osun State. / 28-year-old Man Dupes AIG Umar Manko Of N450,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.