Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country (304 Views)

Abia Government Uncovers ‘japa’ Doctors Still Collecting Salaries / Governor Otti: Japa Doctors Still Recieving Salaries In Abia State / Five Doctors You Need To Get Treated From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by project8(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Moderators not sure if this is the right place to post this pls

So I was going through X and came a cross 4 Nigerian healthcare workers arrested. What pains me is the comments from the post and I keep wondering if these people will ever like us.

See below for some few screenshots

Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by project8(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
More

Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by 1TrippleCee: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
The health care workers actions thou
Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by project8(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:
The health care workers actions thou
not that am in support of their actions but come to think of it, aside this what of all the other services they've rendered without any issues. Are u going to condemn them for just one mistake compared to who knows how long they've been working there
Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by 1TrippleCee: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
project8:
not that am in support of their actions but come to think of it, aside this what of all the other services they've rendered without any issues. Are u going to condemn them for just one mistake compared to who knows how long they've been working there

Its a deliverate action not a mistake. Thats how nurses ruined Nigerian health care system. Thats how teachers ruined Nigerian academic system. Its not an emotional issue. If they knew they couldnt cope with the job, they should jave made it known another way. That gross flaggrant breach of trist we Nigerians permit is why INEC can steal an election. Judges can collaborate to steal mandate. No, we must defend only what is just

I have been personally condemned by nurses in Nigerian health care system who left me with card in my hads and plea that i was dying i gave them my card and money that they should save me. They left me to continue their gist. The main one to attend to me walked away saying because i cane 3.30 ofcpurse to boy friend.

I fainted woke up. Vomitted again, fainted they gathered with their backs turned and were gisting.

If not for a woman in her 60-70s who was walking by who saw the situation i would have gone. God showed me mercy thru her. This is how Nigerian employees behave.

Brother, Nigerian workers kill businesses with little and gradual excuses till it becomes full blown. They are wicked workers. Let them suffer their time. Now this also doesnt justify the hateful white comments i see in the screenshots
Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by obiekunie01: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nobody is screaming their tribe.

But if they are from the other side, their tribesmen would av extended this topic to 15 pages with their tribal slur and hate-filled comments.

sophisticated skull mining idiots!

1 Like

Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by Nice2023(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
No place like home.
Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by project8(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Its a deliverate action not a mistake. Thats how nurses ruined Nigerian health care system. Thats how teachers ruined Nigerian academic system. Its not an emotional issue. If they knew they couldnt cope with the job, they should jave made it known another way. That gross flaggrant breach of trist we Nigerians permit is why INEC can steal an election. Judges can collaborate to steal mandate. No, we must defend only what is just

I have been personally condemned by nurses in Nigerian health care system who left me with card in my hads and plea that i was dying i gave them my card and money that they should save me. They left me to continue their gist. The main one to attend to me walked away saying because i cane 3.30 ofcpurse to boy friend.

I fainted woke up. Vomitted again, fainted they gathered with their backs turned and were gisting.

If not for a woman in her 60-70s who was walking by who saw the situation i would have gone. God showed me mercy thru her. This is how Nigerian employees behave.

Brother, Nigerian workers kill businesses with little and gradual excuses till it becomes full blown. They are wicked workers. Let them suffer their time. Now this also doesnt justify the hateful white comments i see in the screenshots
yea I get your point , and am sorry for your experience. My point is to bring to Nigerians who think traveling out of the country is like bag of 🌹. They don't care about us
Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by 1TrippleCee: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
project8:
yea I get your point , and am sorry for your experience. My point is to bring to Nigerians who think traveling out of the country is like bag of 🌹. They don't care about us

Well
Re: Japa: Doctors You Are Not Welcomed In That Country by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2023
project8:
Moderators not sure if this is the right place to post this pls

So I was going through X and came a cross 4 Nigerian healthcare workers arrested. What pains me is the comments from the post and I keep wondering if these people will ever like us.

See below for some few screenshots

Some of you are so ignorant

How does this concern doctors??

So, healthcare workers automatically translate to doctors?

These are care workers, my friend

(1) (Reply)

All Good Ingredients / It Corm An In And Out Through Overflow / When Every One Of The Adjustments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.