Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Google Pixel Market - - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Google Pixel Market - (8276 Views)

Mint Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB For Sale SOLD / Google Pixel 32gb 40k......SOLD / Google Pixel Xl 128gig Variant. Black Open Box Deal. 160k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 1:13am On Apr 30
quote author=100FIX1 post=129488231]Google pixel 4a
6gb/128gb
Crack
Android 13
Working Perfectly

📍Ijegun, Lagos.

☎️ 08138081735

100FIX2024[/quote]

Selling Fast ⏩

Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 7:26am On Apr 30
Selling Fast
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 2:49pm On Apr 30
Hot Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 7:04pm On Apr 30
Fast Selling
Pixel 4a
Only cracked gorilla glass.

Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 3:29am On May 01
Fast Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 8:09am On May 01
Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 11:44am On May 01
Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 4:04pm On May 01
Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 7:30pm On May 01
100FIX1:
Fast Selling
Pixel 4a
Only cracked gorilla glass.
Fast Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by hunterezi(m): 11:47pm On May 01
The phone you sell is cloned. And your customer service is soooo poor. You are so vile for someone selling a CLONED device.

I regret paying lots for this shit.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 1:00am On May 02
hunterezi:
The phone you sell is cloned. And your customer service is soooo poor. You are so vile for someone selling a CLONED device.

I regret paying lots for this shit.

You bought a phone from me since February.

What I sold you is tagged "wwu" world wide unlocked which I explained to you that it means no factory reset or, bye bye network. You agreed and for some reason, you proceeded to wipe it after 3 full months. C'mon. And you were not entirely truthful about it. I couldn't move.

You once called me to complain that the pass code your client set cannot unlock his device that any advise, I told you to let him wait till he can remember his code and the phone will unlock when he puts the right code. Which was what later happened. What else do you want? You want me to be on my toes for nothing?

After 3 months, if your camera stops working, I think the owner should take it to a repair shop. I don't have that kind of warranty on a pre owned device as everyone else does. What are you expecting me to do? Collect a device from you after 3 months? Because you want a good customer service? No now, please don't disturb me with such, be mature. Even if you bought a brand new phone, no shop will listen to you. Sorry for what you're experiencing but, It has nothing to do with the phone we sold you.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 1:04am On May 02
This was your review 2 months ago (1 month after good use, no problems) which we at 100FIX very much appreciate (and got 2 likes), although you have now edited it as it shows. We are sorry about what you're facing but phones can go bad.

Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 1:56am On May 02
100FIX1:
Google pixel 4a
6gb/128gb
Crack
Android 13
Working Perfectly

📍Ijegun, Lagos.

☎️ 08138081735
100FIX2024
Selling

Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 6:39am On May 02
Good morning

Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 11:09am On May 02
Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by hunterezi(m): 1:03pm On May 02
100FIX1:

What I sold you is tagged "wwu" world wide unlocked which I explained to you that it means no factory reset or, bye bye network. You agreed and for some reason, you proceeded to wipe it after 3 full months. C'mon. And you were not entirely truthful about it. I couldn't move.

The phone is not the original, it is a cloned version. I kept queit but your ugly attitude is worrisome. Nonsense.

You once called me to complain that the pass code your client set cannot unlock his device that any advise, I told you to let him wait till he can remember his code and the phone will unlock when he puts the right code. Which was what later happened. What else do you want? You want me to be on my toes for nothing?

After 3 months, if your camera stops working, I think the owner should take it to a repair shop. I don't have that kind of warranty on a pre owned device as everyone else does. What are you expecting me to do? Collect a device from you after 3 months? Because you want a good customer service? No now, please don't disturb me with such, be mature. Even if you bought a brand new phone, no shop will listen to you. Sorry for what you're experiencing but, It has nothing to do with the phone we sold you.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by hunterezi(m): 1:05pm On May 02
100FIX1:

The phone is not the original, it is a cloned version. I kept queit but your ugly attitude is worrisome. Nonsense.

It has everything to do with the phone. The phones are cloned version of Google pixel and not the original. Still, your attitude is worst. Talking to people as if they are begging you for money. O gbadun rara
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 1:37pm On May 02
hunterezi:

It has everything to do with the phone. The phones are cloned version of Google pixel and not the original. Still, your attitude is worst. Talking to people as if they are begging you for money. O gbadun rara
I advise that you have some dignity at least.

Was this your review after the first 1 month of use? Which you have now edited 3 months later??

I rest my case.

Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 4:26pm On May 02
100FIX1:

6gb/128gb
Crack
Android 13
Working Perfectly

📍Ijegun, Lagos.

☎️ 08138081735

100FIX2024

Selling Fast ⏩

Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 2:45am On May 03
Fast Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 2:56am On May 07
Quick Selling
Re: Google Pixel Market - by evuna: 3:47am On May 07
hunterezi:

What's going on here?
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 4:00am On May 07
evuna:

What's going on here?
God will punish you for this your evil persistence.

This jobless human being. Always pricing and never buying.

Just take a look at all of his posts. He is either begging or low balling, never buys! or inciting quarrels, you're mentally disturbed so, I will ignore you.
Although, I should have posted this since.

https://www.nairaland.com/evuna/posts

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel Market - by evuna: 5:48am On May 07
100FIX1:

God will punish you for this your evil persistence.

This jobless human being. Always pricing and never buying.

Just take a look at all of his posts. He is either begging or low balling, never buys! or inciting quarrels, you're mentally disturbed so, I will ignore you.
Although, I should have posted this since.

https://www.nairaland.com/evuna/posts

I can give you evidence of how many I've bought. Email or WhatsApp number let me share evidence 🤣
Re: Google Pixel Market - by evuna: 5:51am On May 07
Secondly, I have never insulted you or anyone. I made an innocent comment and your are insulting me. I don't know the guy who you had issues with. Why attacking me Mr?
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 8:03am On May 07
evuna:

I can give you evidence of how many I've bought. Email or WhatsApp number let me share evidence 🤣

Share it here.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 8:05am On May 07
evuna:
Secondly, I have never insulted you or anyone. I made an innocent comment and your are insulting me. I don't know the guy who you had issues with. Why attacking me Mr?

Just pack your dumb self out of my thread.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by evuna: 8:10am On May 07
100FIX1:

Just pack your dumb self out of my thread.

I don't have your time. You called Igemburg a scammer because of a minor issue now you are busy scamming people. Everyone knows you that is why you are yet to sell a wrecked and tattered pixel 4a for 6 months now. You are mentally deranged for insulting me when I never quoted you. Scammer who has no positive reviews from clients but calling a known seller Igemburg a scammer.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 8:17am On May 07
evuna:

I don't have your time. You called Igemburg a scammer because of a minor issue now you are busy scamming people. Everyone knows you that is why you are yet to sell a wrecked and tattered pixel 4a for 6 months now. You are mentally deranged for insulting me when I never quoted you. Scammer who has no positive reviews from clients but calling a known seller Igemburg a scammer.
Are you igemburg, first of all?

Why are you taking paracetamol for another man's headache? And trying to use that as your shield? Completely unrelated incidents?. If you read this thread alone that will silence your foolishness.

Satan has anointed you to come and wreck trouble here. I will just ignore you.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your proofs purchase. Or, just start calling out the sellers whom you have priced and bought for, sellers we can trace on those your low balling posts.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by evuna: 8:36am On May 07
100FIX1:

Are you igemburg, first of all?

Why are you taking paracetamol for another man's headache? And trying to use that as your shield? Completely unrelated incidents?. If you read this thread alone that will silence your foolishness.

Satan has anointed you to come and wreck trouble here. I will just ignore you.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for your proofs purchase. Or, just start calling out the sellers whom you have priced and bought for, sellers we can trace on those your low balling posts.

You know what, let's meet in person. Give me your address and time. Idiot or let me give you my address to come around. Hiding behind a keyboard to insult someone you don't know . Let's settle this offline. Your place or mine. Choose one.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 8:51am On May 07
evuna:

You know what, let's meet in person. Give me your address and time. Idiot or let me give you my address to come around. Hiding behind a keyboard to insult someone you don't know . Let's settle this offline. Your place or mine. Choose one.

You have finally come to the end of your intellectual prowess, seeing you have no case, you dumb brute. And have resorted to physical means as your last effort, you nitwit.

You can drop your address, no problem. However, if we ever meet physically and you are malignant, I will have you arrested before you can bat your eyelid. Put you aside while I move on with my business. That's how I will treat you. Unserious human being.
Re: Google Pixel Market - by 100FIX1: 2:39pm On May 07
100FIX1:

6gb/128gb
Crack
Android 13
Working Perfectly

📍Ijegun, Lagos.

☎️ 08138081735

100FIX2024

Selling Fast ⏩

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Brand New Portable DVD Player + Tv+ Sd Card And Usb Port+ Game+radio / Apple Ipad Air Tablets For Sale At Affordable Prices / What Are INVERTERS? Are UPS Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.