Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS (33245 Views)

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) / World's Most Powerful Telescope Reveals Incredible New View Of Jupiter (Pics) / Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Tetraozonaitera: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Airlohim:

6 years ago, there was a larger solar flare. But the inhabitants of Nairaland rested because there was no psychopath like you to tell them that the world is ending because of solar flares that is like bread and butter in the cosmos.

Your level of ignorance is just out of this world.

At the bolded.

Your level of Senselessness is awesome and terrifying also.

You are a complete Foool.
He has the right to believe whatever he believes. While you have the right to your demonic beliefs also.

If you like say there is no Juju, no witches or there is no God. It's your life live it the way you want. But it's Senselessness that makes you poke your demonic nose into Righteousness' affairs.

Live and Let Live is the rule of life.

You are stvpid.
No apology.
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Itiskdg121(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
You see
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by keylogger(m): 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Wolf cry

1 Like

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Showguyz: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
I wished it strip off the earth atmosphere
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by obesse: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Every corner, Every nation, Every continent! The Signs of the End are Everywhere!!

Everything JESUS CHRIST gave to us as signs to His coming have happened and continues to happen.

[/color]
Baba God na The Almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any other 'god' na yeye!!!

There is no More Time.
Take your relationship with GOD very serious.
Run to JESUS CHRIST and Make HIM the LORD and SAVIOUR of your soul...

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME. The next moment could be too late.
Baba God na The Almighty!!!!!!!!!!
Any other 'god' na yeye!!!

1 Like

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Fryx: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Airlohim:

6 years ago, there was a larger solar flare. But the inhabitants of Nairaland rested because there was no psychopath like you to tell them that the world is ending because of solar flares that is like bread and butter in the cosmos.

It’s actually a dangerous stuff it it faces the earth directly.

I heard it can cause some ice to melt resulting in flooding. But to what extent the ice can melt I don’t know.

I doubted it will be as extreme as painted though. It will simply increase earth temperature for a few minutes or hours, which will result in some ice melting at the surface. And possibly some sliding (ice) so the danger of flooding isn’t that much. Moreover, the Icy lands should be able to contain their water.

The danger lies in the dangerous radiation that will accompany it. However, we’ve always been at the mercy of dangerous radiation from the sun, and a major flare shouldn’t result in an apocalyptic effect.

Overall, I don’t think it is as dangerous as it was painted.
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Angelfrost(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

NEPA will soon start to claim this is the reason for their power failures. smiley

Righteousness2 has just given them a good excuse for the next inevitable power grid collapse...! undecided

They will simply say the nation's grid collapsed because the world is coming to an end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Melagros(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
xukwaa:
And my back never burn? You go return my data
Abi? Omg grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Konection(m): 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Make I go buy solar panels be that undecided
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by BRATISLAVA: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
1x2x3:

You are just looking and praying for horrible things to keep happening so you can say it's signs of end times 😂😂. In the next 10 years, the earth will be where it is.

This is what the dinosaurs were saying to each other.
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by ghostcenturion(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
maybe na wetin make etisalatt off network for 2 days
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by malvisguy212: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Airlohim:

why do you insult him ?
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Brytesp(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thank God for the earth's magnetic field which helps to keep off the sun's powerful solar flare and strong radiation.. Am sure Auroras would be visible in some side of the earth...

1 Like

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 1x2x3: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Exactly my point. The Dinosaurs where here 2.4million years ago, today the world is still here and it will be here in the next 2.4million years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by CaptainFM1: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2023
Are we safe? Should we stay indoors?
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by LagosG: 12:41am On Dec 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
Every corner, Every nation, Every continent! The Signs of the End are Everywhere!!

Everything JESUS CHRIST gave to us as signs to His coming have happened and continues to happen.

[/color]

There is no More Time.

Go school una no gree Na Bible be your A-Z

Mumu
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by LagosG: 12:43am On Dec 16, 2023
Fryx:

It’s actually a dangerous stuff it it faces the earth directly.

I heard it can cause some ice to melt resulting in flooding. But to what extent the ice can melt I don’t know.

I doubted it will be as extreme as painted though. It will simply increase earth temperature for a few minutes or hours, which will result in some ice melting at the surface. And possibly some sliding (ice) so the danger of flooding isn’t that much. Moreover, the Icy lands should be able to contain their water.

The danger lies in the dangerous radiation that will accompany it. However, we’ve always been at the mercy of dangerous radiation from the sun, and a major flare shouldn’t result in an apocalyptic effect.

Overall, I don’t think it is as dangerous as it was painted.
If there was a Lunar or Martian base already, they'd be fuuuucked. No magnetic field or atmosphere would mean bombardment of radiation
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by LagosG: 12:45am On Dec 16, 2023
1x2x3:

Exactly my point. The Dinosaurs where here 2.4million years ago, today the world is still here and it will be here in the next 2.4million years.
There have been several mass global extinction events. The only thing that would end the earth would be when the sun swells and figuratively eats the earth
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by LagosG: 12:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Showguyz:
I wished it strip off the earth atmosphere
Just drink sniper bro. Leave the rest of us out of your misery
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Mayplays(f): 1:07am On Dec 16, 2023
obiekunie01:
Oga the sun has been erupting for eons.

How can you be using science to approve your religion - and yet your religion doesn't agree with science.
Question of the year

1 Like

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Masterdazhem: 1:41am On Dec 16, 2023
The sun is one mystery we cant unravel
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by tsdarkside(m): 3:07am On Dec 16, 2023
its always happenin....

dont listen to white people and get panicked....
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by DonroxyII: 3:11am On Dec 16, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Dinosaurs were not Human(Homo-Sapien) Thus They Didn't have Our Inventions & Interventions....

Trust Me & Trust God, Humankind Would Survive What killed Dinosaurs Except God of the Universes Just Want to call Everything to an End !
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by tsdarkside(m): 3:11am On Dec 16, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Are we safe? Should we stay indoors?

you are adam and eve....

dont be scared....
you are beloved....

others are scared not you....
just obey the laws and you will be okay....

or you follow them and perish with them....
your choice....
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by DonroxyII: 3:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Masterdazhem:
The sun is one mystery we cant unravel
It's a Star not a Mystery ... Read Online .... Our Sun is Still a Very Minute Non Existent Star Compared to Other Stars in our Galaxy talkless of Other Stars in Other Galaxies!
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by DonroxyII: 3:18am On Dec 16, 2023
tsdarkside:
its always happenin....

dont listen to white people and get panicked....
African Calm Down!
We have alot of Radio Equipments & Satellites Relying on Stability of the Geosphere which alot of Company including Government Telecommunications Instruments Relied Upon ....

The are just warning ⚠️ Humanities that The Sun has just Released a Powerful Magma With Hot Winds Capable of Knocking Out Earth/Humanities Electromagnetic Fields ....

The Earth will Definitely Defend Herself & Us With Her Own Magnetic Field which causes Aurora Nevertheless Such May not be Enough to Counter the effect of the Solar Flare ...

The Sun also Uses Solar Flare to Protect Our Solar System against Intrusions ......

At Deep Thinking Level, I think All These Phenomenon Stars, Planets, Galaxies(Black Holes) are a Form of Consciousness
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Munzy14(m): 3:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Airlohim:

6 years ago, there was a larger solar flare, but the inhabitants of Nairaland rested because there was no psychopath like you to tell them that the world is ending because of solar flares that is like bread and butter in the cosmos.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by dnawah(m): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Tymk: 5:21am On Dec 16, 2023
abraham324:
Where this one dey happen?
when them post useless news like this you go begin wonder whether na the same sun wey you know 😂
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Banter1(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Airlohim:

6 years ago, there was a larger solar flare, but the inhabitants of Nairaland rested because there was no psychopath like you to tell them that the world is ending because of solar flares that is like bread and butter in the cosmos.

Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ to avoid gnashing of teeth forever.

May the Lord Jesus Christ forgive you and direct your path Amen
Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by 100PercentNaija: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2023
The Bible is not a religious book as you think. Jesus Christ is not even who you think he is. I know your next move... Nevertheless, the secret is hidden is plain sight. Open your mind; read books, and then you will begin to see...
Righteousness2:

[/color]

There is no More Time.

Re: The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2023
🤣🤣 Ignorant, megalomaniac fools would soon begin quoting me,but I must say my opinion.
Idiots and morons won't understand that the world is speedily rushing to an end, evidenced by increasing wars, ethnic conflicts, pestilences everywhere like COVID 19,increased turbulence of forces of nature leading to unprecedented and devastating natural disasters like earthquakes, floodings,volcanic activity,solar hyperactivity,etc.
From time to time,solar flares and other hyperactivities on this vital heavenly body occur and presently they are becoming frequently.
The sun 🌞 is gradually being given authority to burn the inhabitants of the earth.
Revelations 16:8 points to this fact.
These solar hyperactivities are going to increase even more .
Science has helped greatly to bring these natural changes to Man's notice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inca Girl Frozen For 500 Years Now On Display / Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / Download Our Forum Free Mobile App For Easy Access Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.