Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,253 members, 7,953,942 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Honest Album Review: Wale - Ambition - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Honest Album Review: Wale - Ambition (1073 Views)

M.I 3 Chairman Album Review / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Timaya New Album Review "dem Mama Soujas" What Do You Guys Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Album Review: Wale - Ambition by WPBandit(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
Extensive, Honest Wale review of the album, to be honest with you i'm a little disappointed.

http://www.thewidowspeakbandit.com/2011/10/album-review-wale-ambition.html
Re: Honest Album Review: Wale - Ambition by abagoro(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2011
Your analysis is bullsh*t.The album is definitely gonna make Wale a superstar.I'm proud of the album.The only tracks that I skip are the saxo-filled ones 1-3.He has about 6 potential smash hits that will have the world rocking.

Congrats to Wale.Let us wait for the 1st and 2nd week sales.I do not see the album dropping sharply 2nd week like other recent albums.
Re: Honest Album Review: Wale - Ambition by WPBandit(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Wale was a star before this album in my eyes. Since no hands, he's really blown up. Also I think his first week sales are projected to be 200,000. However, the caliber of music is so-so to me. I think Wale is a extremely talented rapper, but his songs are really mediocre on this album. Wale wants to be great, he wants to be a top 5 mainstream rapper. But if you compare his quality of music on this album to the top 5's quality of music on their recent albums (Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Drake, Lil' Wayne, His album was pretty mediocre too) its not on the same level at all.

I listened to this CD over 6 times and by the 4th time 5 or 6 of those songs were literally unlistenable. The album has no flow to it, has no sound to it, it's just a whole bunch of random songs with no substance put together. I honestly think Wale is way better then that.

I definitely respect your opinion though, and I appreciate you reading the review.
Re: Honest Album Review: Wale - Ambition by amblors(m): 1:15am On Nov 05, 2011
1st Wale Project i'm listening to.
Its probably not my type of sound,
I didn't really enjoy any song until track 11 and they're 15tracks in all.

(1) (Reply)

Slow Dog Releases What's My Name [video] / Please Who Knows This Song / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.