Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA (14020 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / Sanwo-Olu Inagurates Secretariat, Capital Projects In Agboyi-Ketu, Apapa-Igamu / Ayade Commissions Housing Estate For Bakassi IDPs, Decries 18-Year Neglect (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Thanks for the enlightenment.

Don't thank people for saying trash, the LG did all the job and not PPP as he claimed which is born out of hate and envy

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by TruthsFM: 5:57am On Dec 16, 2023
That’s good. Kudos to the chairman

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by cenaman(m): 6:05am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
If a LGA chairman can get a project like these to completion, then many LGA chairmen need to be killed!

I find it very hard to believe its a LG project, but if true, people need to start murdering the families of their LGA chairmen!
My brother i tire for this country. Is not even LGA, it's LCDA.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Josywhyte: 6:17am On Dec 16, 2023
I hope the houses are well situated to avoid demolition
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Bigchristo: 6:28am On Dec 16, 2023
naptu2:
Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu

This is a local government project, while some other local governments are using the money to build their personal homes and forget about their people, honestly I don’t think it’s okay to incite violence but some politicians in this country need to die by firing squad otherwise this country won’t get better
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Omoawoke2(m): 6:32am On Dec 16, 2023
This is not possible. Igbos built Lagos
They own all the properties in Lagos

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Mvnster: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
If a LGA chairman can get a project like these to completion, then many LGA chairmen need to be killed!

I find it very hard to believe its a LG project, but if true, people need to start murdering the families of their LGA chairmen!

The local governments should be empowered more and handed more responsibilities, this is what we all should be fighting for as a people, the years of military govts have killed governance in this country.

The lgc is the closest to the people,and should be the main arm of govt in charge of the basic things like security, education, health, pipe borne water, power transmission, agriculture, etc, if you have a problem with these simple things its easier fo go face your lgc than waiting aimlessly for one useless governor or someone in abuja to get things working.

Unfortunately we are blindly preoccupied with apc/lp/pdp or igbo vs yoruba vs hausa foolishness while things keep getting rotten, while the wicked governors have reduced the lgcs to errand boys.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Basic123: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Don't thank people for saying trash, the LG did all the job and not PPP as he claimed which is born out of hate and envy
IGBOS!

When they want to talk on lagos badagry 10 Lane Road with BRT Lane and blue line in between the will also claim FG did it for them.

They are pathetic!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Basic123: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Another DEVELOPMENT brought by our IGB0 noise making brothers to LAGOS 😆
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Menclothing: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2023
Every local government should build affordable housing for the community

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Fearyourcreator: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Those people are the major problems people neglect... They have caused more damage doing nothing
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Olachase(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2023
kingthreat:

House wey you no fit stay na wetin you dey praise abi? Call me hater a million times, I will keep speaking for the interest of the common man.
oga association of common man no send you this kind work undecided undecided

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Fearyourcreator: 7:19am On Dec 16, 2023
kingthreat:

House wey you no fit stay na wetin you dey praise abi? Call me hater a million times, I will keep speaking for the interest of the common man.
Common man or lazy man

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by wiseoneking: 7:28am On Dec 16, 2023
JohnAOne:
This is good 👍🏽

God continue to bless Lagos.

God continue to bless YORUBALAND!

God bless Nigeria.

Amen.
This can only be in Lagos and no other place. God bless Lagos, the common wealth of all Naija

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by WorldRichest: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2023
I lived in Mile-12 for about 7 years. That site where this buildings are used to be a terror site of drugs and rape. Kudos to the LCDA Chairman

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Jungleluv5: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2023
Nice one, hope the housing project is not going to blocks our water ways oooo before I will start demolishing them oooo. Very good one though

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by LillyandDaisy: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I find it very hard to believe it’s a LG project, but if true, people need to start murdering the families of their LGA chairmen!
Public private partnership… let’s wait till know the details of the contract

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Beautiful project nice one LG chairman but only be say common man no go fit own one of it cos it's still buildings for the elites....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Benwallt(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2023
This is where those Forest dwellers copied their model from. Useless fools

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Okoroawusa: 7:39am On Dec 16, 2023
Yankee101:
Tinubu formed the LCDA as governor and fought OBJ
He is now an unelected president but is suddenly silent on local government autonomy and regional governance
Who is this one?

Abeg shift
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Die009: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2023
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

No it’s Igbo that is developing Lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2023
This estate is in Ajelogo area of mile12...

It's just like having a beautiful face with unpleasant body shape...

Who go want live in an estate where criminals, cultists and area boys surround the area?

That area is called Akanimodo, full of deadly cultists that they kill themselves and cause unrest in the area...

Go and clear all the criminals there, bastard government...

Fvck the estate... Kill all the criminals there...

Stupid people...

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Hotice085: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Which local government, can any junior civil servants both state and federal afford the houses?

Private companies are helping to launder money u de here de shout nonsense
If you want to see mass housing just go ordinary Gaza in Palestine even this rubbish being advertised go make you cry for your foolishness?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by Hotice085: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Who is this one?

Abeg shift

Dem suppose shift ya brain
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by EnglishUsa: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2023
ecolime:
Finally

But this project took too long oo

Lagos just be giving me Joy 😊

Èkó ò ní bàjé ooo!
how do you know, is that the reason you packed out from ketu?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by EnglishUsa: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2023
MrNipplesLover:
This estate is in Ajelogo area of mile12...

It's just like having a beautiful face with unpleasant body shape...

Who go want live in an estate where criminals, cultists and area boys surround the area?

That area is called Akanimodo, full of deadly cultists that they kill themselves and cause unrest in the area...

Go and clear all the criminals there, bastard government...

Fvck the estate... Kill all the criminals there...

Stupid people...
yes oo, that place is bed but I think the government are building it slow and steady

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by EnglishUsa: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2023
WorldRichest:
I lived in Mile-12 for about 7 years. That site where this buildings are used to be a terror site of drugs and rape. Kudos to the LCDA Chairman
Those guys are still there but, I think the government is taking over the place little by little. Because they are also building a modern market at front of mile 12 market

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by do4luv14(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

For Ajegunle here, na to post bois for Road, heck dem don reach Express for Otto wharf and Suru -Alaba dry collect senseless levies,

worst of them all is the selfishness of one Man, constantly buying property anyhow in Ajegunle and converting it to an Hotel,

yet, we get LGA, much more a LDC, chaiii

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by johnjose68: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Can obi Onwubuasi do this, except to dey offer condolences up and down grin

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

before u murder ask if som gorvenors allow local govt allocations get to respective local govt excos... This is not even a Loca Govt recognize by constitution it's lcda but Lagos kaduna I know allow funds get to local govt to work... I don't know of other States... So don't go and kill helpless people...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Yankee101:
Tinubu formed the LCDA as governor and fought OBJ
He is now an unelected president but is suddenly silent on local government autonomy and regional governance
that's for national and State assembly to amend the constitution president can do little ok...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Housing Project Built By Agboyi-Ketu LCDA by kingthreat(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2023
Olachase:
oga association of common man no send you this kind work undecided undecided

Dis one wey sugar mummy don finish him life follow dey yarn akpata.

The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Will “Lift Nigeria” - Ezeife (Former Anambra Governor) / Atiku Insists That The Declaration Of Tinubu As President Illegal