Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , (729 Views)

Big Winner In Nairabet / What Does European Totals Mean In Nairabet?? / Africans That Won The World Cup With France. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Donrich777: 3:53am On Dec 16, 2023
The game was played today,I play it total over 4.5 and the game enter with just 2.5 odds.what can I do now please.i need Ur advise.

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Lokomoney: 4:07am On Dec 16, 2023
Check it very well , it seems you picked the home team to have over 4.5…..

6 Likes

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by LooneyLester: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2023
Village people at work
Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Danielomisco(m): 5:44am On Dec 16, 2023
Lol you picked the wrong shit bruv

4 Likes

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by NFBI: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2023
See money wey i for carry buy drugs take
Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Stenewiser: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2023
Lokomoney:
Check it very well , it seems you picked the home team to have over 4.5…..
exactly, he picked home team to play over 4.5, but unfortunately the scored only 1, and away team scored 7.
Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by jamesversion: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2023
NFBI:
See money wey i for carry buy drugs take

Make another person give you him money make you carry buy drugs? As what na, your papa?

5 Likes

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by NFBI: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2023
jamesversion:

Make another person give you him money make you carry buy drugs? As what na, your papa?
So nairabet na him papa business as him don enriched them?
Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by jamesversion: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2023
NFBI:
So nairabet na him papa business as him don enriched them?

It's his money, he can do whatever he wants with it. But suggesting he would have instead given you the money to buy medicine isn't in your place because he owes you nothing and you're not in the place to make that suggestion.

As I keep 20k to use carry woman this night, nobody has prerogative to tell me wether it's a good or a bad thing because I worked for my money and spent it the way I want. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by davillian(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
Donrich777:
The game was played today,I play it total over 4.5 and the game enter with just 2.5 odds.what can I do now please.i need Ur advise.
Was it a live bet ? And at what score did you stake ?

1 Like

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by eteebanky1: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Mumu

You stake home team to score over 4.5 goals

Na this kind of customer bookies dy always pray for

3 Likes

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Donrich777: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks,now I see my mistake
Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Donrich777: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
I won game in Naija bet,since three days now the withdraw I make has not reflect on my account.i call customer service they say they will pay me.is Naija bet a scam
Please advise me what to do.

Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Danielomisco(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ur wahala too much, commot 4 here
Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by Fillis: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
I try to be very careful with any predictions. My brother considers me a superstitious person. My rule is to bypass local matches whenever possible using foreign options - https://melbet-ca.com/ I never tell anyone that I bet on a specific match and rarely talk about the fact that I received a win. Money and luck love silence.
Re: I Play Game Today In Nairabet I Won The Game And Say I Lose , by skygreen: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Donrich777:

You can use their customer service they will resolve your issue. Nairabet is a reputable bookie.

Alternatively, you can use the bookie by tapping my username.

You will get Double of your money when you fund.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Happening To Nigerian Sport / Africa Versus America :second Rumble In The Jungle / 100 Footballers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.