Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada (508 Views)

“serving His Nation Was All He Needed To Do Since He Was 9” – Sister Of Missing / Popular Comedian And Internet Sensation Mr Macaroni Serves His Fatherland / Big Brother Naija 2018 Alex Is Serving Some Indian Appeal In Stunning New Photog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by jacobjamie(m): 6:00am On Dec 16, 2023
An NYSC Corper who was Serving his Fatherland In Toronto ,Canada Have his experience shared with us .
This is his experience.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/r/9ZeeSJ6eeMjKXSsu/?mibextid=hubsqH

Part 1 Diary , please follow up

I will be creating a diary on my experience so far from the day I landed here and my interesting experience

1 Share

Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by jacobjamie(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2023
Last days of summer Canada 🇨🇦
PART 1 :
Took my last summer trip to bring my ajala travel experience around Canada to a close. I have now visited every major city and province except New Foundland and Labrador and the three territories. My major highlight has been journeying on the Trans-Canada highway and enjoying the many shades of Canadian summer.

No province in Canada is the same. Toronto and Vancouver still tops my list as the most expensive to visit. Quebec, Montreal and Calgary will stretch your purse strings a little. Visiting Atlantic Canada as a tourist will push the envelope of your hotel and taxi budget.

Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg and Edmonton are relatively cheaper. But don't let their affordability trick you into thinking there is no buzz there.

My main takeway visiting more places in Canada this summer is the choice of the province you call home is mind over matter.
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by Illicits: 6:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Who posted him in Canada. And how
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by cenaman(m): 6:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Ok
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by JOACHINpedro: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2023
I no gree. I need to reserve
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by BigDawsNet: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2023
I think we Young graduates moving abroad should do this often.. this will help celebrate our nation... when foreigner ask abt it.. then we can explain the benefits to them...
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by ThrustReverser(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2023
Which kind oppression be this grin
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by papyjaypaul: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Except you are just here for cruise, you cannot serve Nigeria outside Nigeria. If they call you now go fight for Niger, you go run. Some of you clearly did not do OT at camp. Nigerians and lau lau show off na im go kill them. Shey you hear of the kpop boys wey dem say make dem go do mandatory service? No be only us de do service but show me which country man de do service de post picture for another man land? 99.9999999% of Nigeria problem na mentality

Na extension of service you de play with and no be for Kanada u go do that one, na Kaduna. De play. Open diary make we de follow you de cruise.

Nigerians and inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by Houseofglam7(f): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2023
🫤
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by jacobjamie(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2023
papyjaypaul:
Except you are just here for cruise, you cannot serve Nigeria outside Nigeria. If they call you now go fight for Niger, you go run. Some of you clearly did not do OT at camp. Nigerians and lau lau show off na im go kill them. Shey you hear of the kpop boys wey dem say make dem go do mandatory service? No be only us de do service but show me which country man de do service de post picture for another man land? 99.9999999% of Nigeria problem na mentality

Na extension of service you de play with and no be for Kanada u go do that one, na Kaduna. De play. Open diary make we de follow you de cruise.

Nigerians and inferiority complex
why are you sounding bitter ? Why are you sounding jealous ? Why are you sounding envious ? Why are you sounding like u are mad or angry at the country ? Be happy bros , enjoy life , be merry , take life easy , be happy for your next neighbour , life na turn by turn , don’t feel offended over what isn’t your business , if na Christmas cloth you want send account make we send u small thing , naira land na for all , Naija is our beloved country , let us celebrate and be merry .
I will soon come with my diary section soon
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by jacobjamie(m): 4:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Diary 2 …
First day coming to Canada , was from Abuja to Toronto , the warm breeze and fresh air welcomed me when I came out of the plane , even a blind man could tell this isn’t Africa .
So fast forward to when I boarded a taxi from the airport to Downtown Toronto , the charge was $100 which was about 30 mins to 45min away , seeing beautiful houses and organized driving system . NOTE , this isn’t my first time traveling abroad but not Canada or North America as a whole , so I got to where I was to stay .
The whole street is built on prototype houses , the same unique design and style of building , some that has bricks wall from the outside and some area with the wooden style that looks like food but go to understand they aren’t wood per say but made of aluminum but with the design of a food and the entire interior is wooden , they hardly use block , from the flooring to the roof is wood .
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by papyjaypaul: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
jacobjamie:
why are you sounding bitter ? Why are you sounding jealous ? Why are you sounding envious ? Why are you sounding like u are mad or angry at the country ? Be happy bros , enjoy life , be merry , take life easy , be happy for your next neighbour , life na turn by turn , don’t feel offended over what isn’t your business , if na Christmas cloth you want send account make we send u small thing , naira land na for all , Naija is our beloved country , let us celebrate and be merry .
I will soon come with my diary section soon

I am rotflmao

It's common sense. NYSC is to serve Nigeria. It is foolish to post this kind of picture. For what?As what? You go put yourself for more trouble if no be cruise. Read the NYSC bylaws and save yourself from trouble. The people you are trying to impress are not even thinking about you until you call attention to yourself.

It is not my business, I can agree with you on that but it became my business the moment you posted it on the internet. A serving Corps member is like a soldier, you can be called to serve Nigeria. U be FG pikin, na dem own you for 1 year to where dem post you to go serve. Nigeria gov no de post person outside Nigeria unless na speciall mission. Posting the picture is out of deep ignorance and lack of education. Next time, post it on diary so i no go fit vomment. Enjoy my friend. I wish you safe journey on your diary.
Re: An NYSC Corper Who is Serving His Fatherland In Canada by jacobjamie(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2023
papyjaypaul:

I am rotflmao

It's common sense. NYSC is to serve Nigeria. It is foolish to post this kind of picture. For what?As what? You go put yourself for more trouble if no be cruise. Read the NYSC bylaws and save yourself from trouble. The people you are trying to impress are not even thinking about you until you call attention to yourself.

It is not my business, I can agree with you on that but it became my business the moment you posted it on the internet. A serving Corps member is like a soldier, you can be called to serve Nigeria. U be FG pikin, na dem own you for 1 year to where dem post you to go serve. Nigeria gov no de post person outside Nigeria unless na speciall mission. Posting the picture is out of deep ignorance and lack of education. Next time, post it on diary so i no go fit vomment. Enjoy my friend. I wish you safe journey on your diary.
. Lap for your self Mr , anyways where did I stop in this diary ?

Ok I got it now , next diary coming soon

(1) (Reply)

Make Successful Dating Your New Year Resolution / Obafemi Martins Quits Angola / Make Real Money Using Your Alert Pay Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.