Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,724 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. (28345 Views)

Annoying Things Nigerians Do Abroad (Opinion) / Opebi Lagos Helicopter Crash: Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu Condole With Families / Lady Recreates Photo She Took Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by ednut1(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Chigold101:

It was not common in the 80s.
Traveling abroad then was for important thing than going for hustling.
In the 90s, it was just beginning.
But in early 2000 & until now, it has become a num
cho cho cho. This one wey hin parents dey one thick village in 1980s dey talk. If you didn’t have relatives that japa in the 80s don’t come here to generalize. Alot of Nigerian Japa during Buhari first era and SAP by Babangida. Dont come here to rewrite history

Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by ibinaboonline: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Same to you, nwokem.
mbaise1000:

Man I be, greetings and happy Christmas
Re: Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
ednut1:
cho cho cho. This one wey hin parents dey one thick village in 1980s dey talk. If you didn’t have relatives that japa in the 80s don’t come here to generalize. Alot of Nigerian Japa during Buhari first era and SAP by Babangida. Dont come here to rewrite history
Ị won't go as low as you have gone.
But how many years was Major General Buhari the head of state?
I am quite sure you don't know.

You are the one who was actually generalizing.

Again, it's not about japa but about giving out a girl's hand in marriage to a man who may be coming home once in a year or more.

So use brain before you type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okpoama, Bayelsa: You Need Community I.D Card Before You Stay / 5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.