Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW (19463 Views)

How Do You Guys Now Send Money To Nigeria From The USA? / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by Divwest: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Alphamarine:
Na big lie ooo

Yoruba APC miscreants are traveling by bus air water

Na only Peter Obi and him family no fit afford bus fare

They’ve thought Peter Obi a lesson

Time go reach una no go even fit waka with leg again because una go sell una toes to take feed

That time will never happen
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by zedegit: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Alphamarine:
Na big lie ooo

Time go reach una no go even fit waka with leg again because una go sell una toes to take feed

Nobi money matter na security risk
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by bareal(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:
Dem need disband all these useless organisations that contribute irrelevance like NURTW

I have said this before that to cushion the effect of this subsidy remover, the government need to immediately suspend the activities of all road transport unions until the economy stabilises. Not this conditional cash nonsense.
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by ablejesus26(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin grin plenty complain and wailing for just Shege phrase oo grin
What if my criminal president come unleash the BANZIA phrase grin cheesy grin

Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by HIPROFILE(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gadafii:
Irrespective, Igbo people all over the world will travel down to their homestead/village for merriment, I then wonder if they are immune to this hardship across the nation

FYI, I am not Igbo, I am not even close to them but I have studied over the years and I can’t help but marvel at their resilience despite the odds against them

Its called the survival mindset. Igbos are blessed with the spirit of survival.
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by OdefaGirl(f): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
That's so true.....
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by hkidola00(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
finallybusy:
Most people will spend their holidays indoor this year. Petroleum too cost.
omoo bro,I been think say na only me dey reason am ooo

1 Like

Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by Chasito(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tinubu (nwoké pampers) has finished this country Pata pata
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by WHITELIGHTER: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
KingKO22:
But IPOBidients said the economy doesn't affect them that it's only Yorubas that complain

We are paying for the atrocities of the past leaders.

If Obasanjo, Jonathan or Buhari have built a reliable refinery and power supply we won't be fighting subsidy

Just listen to yourself...how foolish and senseless you sound? Aren't you tired of showing so much stupidity by blaming others? God! It's irritating
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by WHITELIGHTER: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Unfortunately, yorluba people don't have anywhere to travel to. So this news is precious to their soul

CC: Seunmsg

By the time the okpolor eyes is done with you Yoluubas ehhh, Una eyes go clear

Funny truth. If not for federal jobs, you won't see them outside SW...they are too chicken hearted, lazy and suspicious to thrive outside their comfort zone.
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by norriswood(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Alphamarine:
Na big lie ooo

Na only Peter Obi and him family no fit afford bus fare..u can see how stupid u re...zombie, brain cancer....nah igbos labour in vain.....

Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by snowball11(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
KingKO22:
But IPOBidients said the economy doesn't affect them that it's only Yorubas that complain

If Obasanjo, Jonathan or Buhari have built a reliable refinery and power supply we won't be fighting subsidy

As rightly opined by an idiot! undecided

Yhen, yhen, yhen........spewing rubbish and feeling funky! grin
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by Exceed15: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Some traveling is totally uncalled for.
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by nosa2ekundayo: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
KingKO22:

I just felt like insulting you for this insensitive statement....but make e pass
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by berrystunn(m): 1:01am On Dec 18, 2023
Gadafii:
Irrespective, Igbo people all over the world will travel down to their homestead/village for merriment, I then wonder if they are immune to this hardship across the nation

FYI, I am not Igbo, I am not even close to them but I have studied over the years and I can’t help but marvel at their resilience despite the odds against them

No matter the economy of the jungle, the lion will never eat grass. It is not pride; this is an igbo man for you.
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by Shimbo96(m): 5:28am On Dec 18, 2023
Alphamarine:
Na big lie ooo

so you actually believe you are making sense?
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by Papayaayasager(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2023
Tinubu till 2031
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by Kingofhoes: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2023
KingKO22:

If your parents knew you’d be this stupid, they should have drowned you at birth. Who thinks like this?
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by Davialan: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Hello
I am searching for a young Christian lady based in Ibadan for a relationship which can lead to marriage.
I am 30.Financial services is my job.A graduate of University of Ibadan.
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/people-have-abandoned-travelling-now-send-goods-to-families-says-nurtw/

Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
KingKO22:

It's not only leaders that are at fault in this matter
many Nigerians joined hands with politians to scam Nigeria by smuggling subsidized fuel out of the country thereby causing fuel subsidy money to be skyrocketed
Re: People Have Abandoned Travelling, Now Send Goods To Families - Kaduna NURTW by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gadafii:

Stop hyping Igbo people, igbos also contribute to many problems we are facing in Nigeria
Many of the fake vehicle parts that causes accident, fake pharmaceutical drugs that causes untimely death are imported by igbos.
Recently, it was discovered some igbos produced adulterated and fake drinks in dirty area for people to consume, this action can cause death and sicknesses among Nigeria which is not different from what bokoharam, bandits and herdsmen represent.
Many igbos make their millions and billions from fake products thereby run real and genius company out of business because they are selling cheaper
What funny pass is, igbos will come online to boast of the money they made out of criminal acts and also complain how other tribes have made Nigeria worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerian-Owned Guest Houses Burnt In South Africa - Nigerian Union / Photos Of Construction Of Phase Two Of The Lagos Blue Line / Lagos, World’s 3rd Worst City To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.