Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) (10096 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Tiktok AI; Jarvis / [LEAKED] Nigerian Tiktok Influencer Black Chully Se**tape Goes Viral / Nude Video And S£x Video Of Nigerian Tiktok Model Tisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by money121(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2023
This girl called Jarvis/Jadrolita, is one of the viral sensations on Tiktok recently for always acting like an AI programmed Robot.

First time I ran into her video, I was amazed at how she speaks like a robot and resisted all attempts by many Tikokers who engaged her in Live videos for her to laugh or answer certain questions, all she will say is "I'm Jarvis, I'm an AI, how can I help you😊" .

It looks like when chatting with Chat GPT and it kept reminding you say na just AI hin be, so there's limitations to what can be answered.

This girl made lots of gifts coins from those live videos, which many active and popular Tiktoker bank on as means of making money from that platform.

I ran into her IG account today again and she has 139k followers already on her virtually new account. Impressive!

I also saw videos of her real self in school with her classmates. Interesting to see a young girl tapping into power of internet for content creation. Nice.

I just hope she redefines her content better to gain better attention as AI is for knowledge than social razzmatazz. She also changed her name from Jarvis, I don't know why.. The name syncs better just like SIRI.

Social Media, plenty things we dey see daily.

For those who may not know her. Watch small about her here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXS1SrsFDc?si=OOpZfBLNO6-GFhPB

©Ọmọ Elu

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by money121(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2023
Nigeria get Talent
Na our government dey dull Us
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by Thundafireseun: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2023
She go sweet to Nack

That’s all I can say

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by money121(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2023
Thundafireseun:
She go sweet to Nack

That’s all I can say
Na person like you dey molest emmanuella video on social media angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by eepeepook: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2023
I'll do you one better; Broda Shaggi.
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by Thundafireseun: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2023
money121:

Na person like you dey molest emmanuella video on social media angry angry

why you no talk when Regina Daniel marry her ancestor

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by chatinent: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Thundafireseun:
She go sweet to Nack

That’s all I can say
You are a bonafide fool.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by money121(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2023
chatinent:

You are a bonafide fool.
GRADE 1 grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by CitynewsNG(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
She's indeed creative. I heard her account Jarvis was banned because jarvis is already a trademark name by an AI software, hence changing to Jadrolita.
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by Astra101: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hahaha... Naija chai cheesy
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by erad(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
We keep hyping things the world has left behind.

Until we collectively as a society realize more attention needs to be paid to practical skills than inapplicable shenanigans, we'll keep wallowing in our self-inflicted mental and economic poverty.
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by FunnyDude(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
AI doing skit making, looks very boring. Her audience will easily get bored of her style of content.
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by Englishisamust: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
FunnyDude:
AI doing skit making, looks very boring. Her audience will easily get bored of her style of content.

Which skit!!! Go check titok live call you go laugh tired watch zeez and Jarvis!!!
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by DKM123: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nice one. God bless her hustle....
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by Itooweak4una: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
CitynewsNG:
She's indeed creative. I heard her account Jarvis was banned because jarvis is already a trademark name by an AI software, hence changing to Jadrolita.

There's nothing creative about what she's doing. Mimicking an Ai is not creativity. She's only making mockery of herself for money
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by Englishisamust: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Itooweak4una:

There's nothing creative about what she's doing. Mimicking an Ai is not creativity. She's only making mockery of herself for money

Trash!!! Go create ur own!!
Re: Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos) by wiseone28: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2023
We are all gifted person but some people open their gift too early

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK ON HOW SAM OKWARAJI DIED ON THIS DATE IN 1989 / men Pay Me To Sit On Them: 6ft 8in Dominatrix Escaped Poverty By SQUASHING men / Rihanna’s Thanksgiving Pics Got Everyone Mad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.