Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again (937 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Leaves The Hospital After Successful Leg Surgery (Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by astrolite9: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
Comic actor, John Okafor a.k.a Mr. Ibu who had one of his leg amputated weeks ago, has also undergone another surgery.

Sources told Vanguard that he has undergone another surgery, cutting off part of the same leg that was initially amputated last month. His health is said to have degenerated to the point that he hardly talks again.

There are also fears over the deteriorating health of another veteran actor, Amaechi Muonagor, who has been hospitalized at Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi, Anambra State, for over two months.

Giving an update on the health of the ailing actors in a telephone chat, National President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria,AGN, Dr. Emeka Rollas said;

“We are resigning to fate concerning the two actors. As I speak with you, Mr Ibu hardly talks again and he has undergone another leg amputation.

“You will shed tears if you see Amaechi Muonagor now, his legs are completely paralyzed. I’m calling on all fans and well wishers of the actor to join hands with other philanthropic Nigerians to support him in this dire time.”

He revealed that he has approved the sum of N250,000 to be sent to the ailing actor’s account from the AGN Trust Fund, which, according to him, may not be enough, following Muonagor’s records with the Guild HMO and Insurance policy.[source] .... https://globalinfo247.com/mr-ibu-allegedly-undergoes-another-leg-surgery-hardly-talks-again/

Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by We4all: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nigerians (including me) are not even making any effort to support Amaechi. I feel so bad for him.
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Sirmwill: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Was he not the one that was sleeping with his adopted daughter while his son too was doing the same...
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Johnycastro18: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is quite sad.

We pray for there speedy recovery sad
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by obinna58(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
How the mighty has fallen
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Pepperdemisback: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
They should allow him to die in peace and go and rest. I detest suffering in sickness.
Meanwhile, some are fighting over his money already.
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Smitaro100(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Such a pity.. he was such a raw talent that put smiles and laughter in so many homes.. infact mere seeing him on screen then was a comic relief..

May the lord heal and comfort him.

Amen..🙏
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by NobleAngell(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
That's so sad. I'm beginning to wonder if the destinies of the male Nollywood actors are being exchanged for the luxurious life of the female actresses.
We have lost quite a number of male actors and many more going through alot. Bad news from likes of Mr Ibu, Amechi, Alex Usifo, Hanks Anuku etc.
Meanwhile the actresses are doing well, while the retired actresses have become producers.
E no add up.
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by fortunez1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Make our g boiz help them, this people kept this country going with there professions. Doing so may help the g boiz later. Ugerrit ?
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by dermmy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
I read it online that his second leg has been amputated also and he can hardly talk. Our amiable Mr Ibu. I feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Freshtruth(m): 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
At this stage water done past garri 2 surgeries in a year? It will take a miracle now
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Surrounding yourself with 2 Jezebels not even 1.
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by wiseone28: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2023
Nollywood no longer make comic movies again that is why i don't watch their movies
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Dikastan: 2:07am On Dec 17, 2023
Wetin dey worry Ibu na poison,it is only miracle that can make him to survive this
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:19am On Dec 17, 2023
astrolite9:
Comic actor, John Okafor a.k.a Mr. Ibu who had one of his leg amputated weeks ago, has also undergone another surgery.

Sources told Vanguard that he has undergone another surgery, cutting off part of the same leg that was initially amputated last month. His health is said to have degenerated to the point that he hardly talks again.

There are also fears over the deteriorating health of another veteran actor, Amaechi Muonagor, who has been hospitalized at Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi, Anambra State, for over two months.

Giving an update on the health of the ailing actors in a telephone chat, National President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria,AGN, Dr. Emeka Rollas said;

“We are resigning to fate concerning the two actors. As I speak with you, Mr Ibu hardly talks again and he has undergone another leg amputation.

“You will shed tears if you see Amaechi Muonagor now, his legs are completely paralyzed. I’m calling on all fans and well wishers of the actor to join hands with other philanthropic Nigerians to support him in this dire time.”

He revealed that he has approved the sum of N250,000 to be sent to the ailing actor’s account from the AGN Trust Fund, which, according to him, may not be enough, following Muonagor’s records with the Guild HMO and Insurance policy.[source] .... https://globalinfo247.com/mr-ibu-allegedly-undergoes-another-leg-surgery-hardly-talks-again/

Tooh!
Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by ElohimShenRa(m): 3:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Johnycastro18:
This is quite sad.
We pray for the same speedy recovery sad

Quite sad how? You better borrow yourself brain and untangle yourself from the bandwagon of idiots & nuisances attacking & insulting Tinubu - if you no want make dem cut your legs or join Emefiwerey for DSS dungeon or Lamidi Kanu for Kuje Prison.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu Allegedly Undergoes Another Leg Surgery, Hardly Talks Again by Johnycastro18: 7:37am On Dec 17, 2023
ElohimShenRa:

Quite sad how? You better borrow yourself brain and untangle yourself from the bandwagon of idiots & nuisances attacking & insulting Tinubu - if you no want make dem cut your legs or join Emefiwerey for DSS dungeon or Lamidi Kanu for Kuje Prison.
are you
sure you are not suffering from an epileptic brain edema?,

What is the correlation between what i post between the jargons and childish rants you are spewing out of that your mouth up there?

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson; A Gifted Singer And Performer, But Troubled Soul / Goldie Covers Wow Magazine With A Gorgeous Pose / Okolo Wins Miss University Nigeria Beauty Pageant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.