Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven (164 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses's Governing Body Does Not Apologize For Their mistakes / My Beloved Religion And The Governing Body / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by MightySparrow: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6wybwnYIi8?si=eg23MU3YgdVVMiXM

Samuel Herd, one of the Governing Body members has shed more lights by the 'New Lights 'the duties of the Governing Body alongside Jesus Christ in heaven.
Although, JWs shun not only errant members but also military service. In heaven, they are going to fight against the inhabitants of the earth.
Re: The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by oteneaaron(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6wybwnYIi8?si=eg23MU3YgdVVMiXM

Samuel Herd, one of the Governing Body members has shed more lights by the 'New Lights 'the duties of the Governing Body alongside Jesus Christ in heaven.
Although, JWs shun not only errant members but also military service. In heaven, they are going to fight against the inhabitants of the earth.

Hahahahahahahaha

😂😂😂
Re: The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by MightySparrow: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

Hahahahahahahaha

😂😂😂

You see delusion at its finest?
Re: The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by bolabizzle(m): 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

There's absolutely nothing shocking in that. There are so many religions with weird crazy doctrines. What's shocking, irritating and sad is the fact that this cult "Organisation" called Christian Congregation of Jehovah's witnesses battle with their fellow members in court all because they continue to embrace pedophiles, rapist's and molesters. Majority of the abused victims are children, innocent little children. When the parents of these children report to the police, they are shunned or "disciplined" for reporting. If that isn't shocking then I don't know what the word shock means.

2 Likes

Re: The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by oteneaaron(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

You see delusion at its finest?

In its absolute finest my brother!

So they are looking forward to fighting the war of armageddon where billions of humans who are not Jehovah's Witnesses will be killed by the dead Governing Body members when they get to heaven.

Hahahahahaha

What a joke!

And yet they claim to be peace loving people?

😂😂😂

A freaking joke of a religion.

1 Like

Re: The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by MightySparrow: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
oteneaaron:

In its absolute finest my brother!

So they are looking forward to fighting the war of armageddon where billions of humans who are not Jehovah's Witnesses will be killed by the dead Governing Body members when they get to heaven.

Hahahahahaha

What a joke!

And yet they claim to be peace loving people?

😂😂😂

A freaking joke of a religion.

You see am?!
About nine million people have their heads reconfigured. Like the Animal Farm of George Orwell: all animals are equal àt the beginning, later some animals are more equal than others.

In the beginning of Jehovah's Witnesses's with C T. Russell, all were brethren, since Rutherford, the fortunate Governing Body members are more equal than others. They are in a position specially selected for heaven. The simps are only to echo their opinions.

See delusion ProMax.
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by MightySparrow: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
bolabizzle:

There's absolutely nothing shocking in that. There are so many religions with weird crazy doctrines. What's shocking, irritating and sad is the fact that this cult "Organisation" called Christian Congregation of Jehovah's witnesses battle with their fellow members in court all because they continue to embrace pedophiles, rapist's and molesters. Majority of the abused victims are children, innocent little children. When the parents of these children report to the police, they are shunned or "disciplined" for reporting. If that isn't shocking then I don't know what the word shock means.

Covering evil while they decry the sins of others.

Hypocrisy at its best.

1 Like

Re: The Duty Of The Governing Body In Heaven by Courz: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
bolabizzle:

The 2nd bolded in your comment should shock anyone with a conscience but it doesn't shock JWs themselves which convinces me they are under a strong spiritual Spell from the Kingdom of Darkness. This is one of the things that shocked me as well that led me to research this religion when I was still in it. If your conscience has been stripped off from you, It is no longer normal.

(1) (Reply)

WHY Must You Goto Church On Dec 31st Night??? / Spiritual Battle Between AJE NLA And Other Spiritualist / Prophet Mko Tibetan Reveals Shocking Revelations On T.b Joshua, Synagogue Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.