Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract (560 Views)

Proposal For 10 Acres Oil Palm Plantation / 30 Acres Oil Palm Plantations With More Than 10,000 Matured Palm Trees For Sale / Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by Karbswell(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
@kkfarms we have been hired to establish 10 acres of oil palm plantation at a farm settlement in Asa LG of kwara state in 2024 .This was achieved through referral from our previous client whom we had done similar job for.

Documentation as regarding procurement of farmland as been completed and improved oil palm seedlings that will be planted is what you can see in the picture below .If all things go as planned ,Upon completion of the 10 acres plantation in 2024 we will be working towards expansion of the farmland to 30 acres in 2025 after which factory set up for palm oil milling will commence . Oil palm seedlings that will serve this purpose are already in place at our nursery since April 2023 .With deligent planning, commitment and timely project execution we will see that this project comes to reality .

Our role at kkfarms is to ensure that the farm attain his potential yield within 3 to 4 years after planting ,it is also pertinent that we secure the farmland against invaders and fire out break in the dry season .hence our role doesn't end at farm set up and planting only .To those who have the will and financial muscle farmlands are available for sale for as low as 200k in our farm settlement in ASA LG .

Oil palm trees has a proven records of multiplying peoples wealth through farmland appreciation and crop plant appreciation over the years .in a simple term as the farmland appreciate in value ,the oil palm tree also appreciate in value .hence setting up an oil palm plantation is one the business with the lowest risk factor within the agric value chain .what other economy tree could be more rewarding than investing in oil palm tree ?

Our services includes
Sales of farmland
Improved tenera oil palms
Farm management and general consultation

Our office address is no 30 aduagbewa street Asadam ilorin kwara state while our farm settlement is 20 minute drive away from mandala ASA LG .

Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by Dharnchuks(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
Interesting post. Is the 200k per plot or per acre
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by Karbswell(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
It is per acre .I missed to include that in the post .
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by panini(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Karbswell:

Documentation as regarding procurement of farmland as been completed and improved oil palm seedlings that will be planted is what you can see in the picture below .If all things go as planned ,Upon completion of the 10 acres plantation in 2024 we will be working towards expansion of the farmland to 30 acres in 2025 after which factory set up for palm oil milling will commence .

Our services includes
Sales of farmland
Improved tenera oil palms
Farm management and general consultation

Our office address is no 30 aduagbewa street Asadam ilorin kwara state while our farm settlement is 20 minute drive away from mandala ASA LG .

Well done.

Let me follow you first for a possible discussion in the future.

1 Like

Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by schoolboymatt(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
panini:

Well done.

Let me follow you first for a possible discussion in the future.

there you go! just when I thought I was alone. cheesy
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by excanny: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2023
OP, Can oil palm grow well in kwara state climate?
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Karbswell:
It is per acre .I missed to include that in the post .
200k per acre? And 6 plots makes an acre?
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
excanny:
OP, Can oil palm grow well in kwara state climate?
I tink so, though depending on d soil.
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by Karbswell(m): 8:30am On Jan 02
It does well and fertilization is very important
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by FanOfMyself: 3:22am On Jan 03
Will advise an Igbo man to own a palm farm in your farm estate considering how the country is right now? Be sincere.
Re: Starting With 10 Acres Oil Palm Tree In 2024 Contract by Karbswell(m): 11:25am On Jan 03
Your state or village is the best place to own a plantation if you have a farmland .it doesn't have to do with being an Igbo or any other tribe

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlinges For Sale In 2weeks / Please Help I Need Help To Start Farming / Order Your Juvenile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.