Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Contribution Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Contribution Wahala (88 Views)

WYSD: Henkel’s Street-smart Entrepreneurs Praised For Societal Contribution / Please Do Not Ignore I Really Need Your Contribution / Richout Contribution Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contribution Wahala by Ifeanth: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Have you ever experienced contribution wahala. That was how I was on my own, one my church member me one contribution like that. That if I pay 150 everyday for a year, I get one bag of rice, a cartoon of indomie, milk, Milo, tomatoes etc. I did my maths and saw that it was cheaper to do the contribution. The food was supposed to have been shared since Nov 15 but still now, nothing from the woman. After so many calls and posting, she said I wait after Christmas she give us the food stuff. What will I eat this Christmas? What a wicked world.

(1) (Reply)

Flipped AI Review⚠️ At This Review (exposing The Truth) - is Scam Or legit? / Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki's 2023 Christmas Message / Learn How To Create A Perfect Voice Over With A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.