Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed (321 Views)

Brand New Nintendo Switch Oled With FIFA 23 / FIFA 23 Mod FIFA 14 Apk+obb+data Offline Download - PS5 Camera / Hacked 1tb Ps4 Slim And Pro With 22 games and all accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by ucheszona: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
A neatly used PS4 Pro with FIFA23 installed. The seal is intact as proof that it has not been tampered with. Everything is original including the pad that came with it. You can call me on 09045806525 or chat me up via whatsapp 08105718847
Price: 250k(slightly negotiable)

Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by Crafteck1: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by abiodunbright(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Crafteck1:
Lol

I think say na only me see Wetin the guy post. I don't know why some people just like lying all because you want to sell a product. The pad is so fake and even the seal he claimed as not been tampered with self na lie. If you like yourself run away from this advert.

2 Likes

Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by ucheszona: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
abiodunbright:

I think say na only me see Wetin the guy post. I don't know why some people just like lying all because you want to sell a product. The pad is so fake and even the seal he claimed as not been tampered with self na lie. If you like yourself run away from this advert.
Why are you just so foolish and hell bent on spoiling someone’s business. Your stupid self didn’t even get to check the images properly or you didn’t even check the seal yet you came to a conclusion the seal is bad and the pad is fake. I can bet my life you don’t even know an original pad yet you plan on saying trash about my console. May it never be well with you. Big fool without sense
Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by abiodunbright(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2023
ucheszona:

Why are you just so foolish and hell bent on spoiling someone’s business. Your stupid self didn’t even get to check the images properly or you didn’t even check the seal yet you came to a conclusion the seal is bad and the pad is fake. I can bet my life you don’t even know an original pad yet you plan on saying trash about my console. May it never be well with you. Big fool without sense

I send that back to you and your family.... pained cuz he got bursted lol ..ole he want scam people

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by Rejouir: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
Oga you are a fraud, i don't understand why Nigerians have this dubious mentality to cheat someone which makes them feel smart.

1 Like

Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by ucheszona: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
Rejouir:
Oga you are a fraud, i don't understand why Nigerians have this dubious mentality to cheat someone which makes them feel smart.

Take your bitter ass outta my thread, you’ve not even touched the console or check it out but you can quickly make a conclusion about me being a fraud. Check the entire naira land and see if I’ve ever done any shady deal. You’re probably one of those kids who just joined naira land, I won’t reply you anymore cause you’re just bitter and a fool just like the other guy.
Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by Rejouir: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
ucheszona:

Take your bitter ass outta my thread, you’ve not even touched the console or check it out but you can quickly make a conclusion about me being a fraud. Check the entire naira land and see if I’ve ever done any shady deal. You’re probably one of those kids who just joined naira land, I won’t reply you anymore cause you’re just bitter and a fool just like the other guy.
I'm not a bitter person, Most Nigerians are very dubious, and it's becoming a norm. My friend was sold a second hand, as a repacked brand new phone. Your ps4 wasn't neatly used, there arw scratches. And what seal are you talking about that hasn't been broken.
Re: Ps4 Pro With FIFA 23 Already Installed by ucheszona: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2023
Your friend was scammed doesn’t mean everyone else is a scam and I’m sure you were judging by the surface of the game. I never said my console is brand new, so therefore scratches are there. And before these console is sold the buyer gets to test it to their satisfaction in my house and the seal is still intact. I’m selling cause I haven’t played game now for some months cause I’m always busy. So please I really don’t like it when you spoil something you haven’t even tested or tried out. There’s no sense in doing that.

(1) (Reply)

Nagad88, Babu88 & Winbaji: Which Site Is Better For Online Gaming / Re: Please Subscribe To 9ja Kids Youtube Channel and help them GROW. / What If I Link My Facebook And Garana, And Unlink Facebook In COD Mobile? ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.