Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News (185 Views)

15 Anambra Billionaires That Made The News In 2023. / What Happened To The Weather Forecast Segment Of The News On Our TV Stations? / What Is That Something You Were Able To Do When Nobody Say You Could? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by Wale9253(m): 3:01am On Dec 17, 2023
I try to be strong but I'm not sure I can continue like this I'm tired don't even know the right word to use sometime I think suicide is an option because nobody really feel your pain like you I'm writing this 2:59 am because I couldn't sleep cause of thinking all I want us just help wish I could smile this December it's well
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by quadraheem(m): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Be strong, never lose hope, help is already near by the Grace of God, it shall get better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by Wale9253(m): 4:24am On Dec 17, 2023
I pray and I hope the help come
quadraheem:
Be strong, never lose hope, help is already near by the Grace of God, it shall get better
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by TinubuThief: 4:37am On Dec 17, 2023
No be you and your like go vote a criminal because of tribalism and religion?

RIP in advance.

Atleast, we will have one less ronu to worry about. Hope you are still teaching Obidients and Igbos a lesson they will never forget? This is just the Genesis. You haven't seen anything yet, Rubbish
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by Wale9253(m): 4:38am On Dec 17, 2023
What made you conclude I voted for him?
TinubuThief:
No be you and your like go vote a criminal because of tribalism and religion?

RIP in advance.

Atleast, we will have one less ronu to worry about. Rubbish
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by TinubuThief: 4:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Wale9253:
What made you conclude I voted for him?
I know you supported him.
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by Wale9253(m): 4:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Okay
TinubuThief:

I know you supported him.
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by TinubuThief: 4:51am On Dec 17, 2023
Wale9253:
Okay
So live with the consequences of your actions and choices. The criminal Ebola Tinubu no send anybody's papa. He is there to please his his criminal families and his co-thieves. Next election, still vote and campaign for him just to spite the obidients.
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by orisa37: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2023
QCFR PLEASE HELP US. THIS IS CHRISTMAS. IT IS LIKE BMFBOKOISWA AND ITS SUCCESSOR ARE SHOCKING CHRISTIANS THIS CHRISTMAS WITH UNBEARABLE INFLATION. YOU ARE A LEARNED PRIESTESS OF THE HOLY ORDER, SO PLEASE HELP.
Re: Let Nobody Say I Didn't Try My Best When You See The News by Wale9253(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

See The Chicken I Got For 4K At The Market This Afternoon / How To Get A Japanese Girlfriend: Complete Guide / I Am On The Verge Of Trying Weed For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.