Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS (16849 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / 3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Light993(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
If my opinion of Kanu is correct, Kanu will never sign anything presented to him that doesn't advance his goal of referendum. I think he accepts that the advancement of a Biafra state is the sole reason he is on earth.
AK481:
At times I wonder why the government isn't interested in peace in the SE, the peace in the SE is a very low hanging fruit but wickedness prevents common sense .

Igboho was released with connivance from tinubu ,yet MNK is still in jail .

Just because of one man the security forces are dying like flies in SE, how much is MNK life worth ?

If statistics shows that the next soldiers to die in SE can be prevented by the release of MNK, why not release him?

Get him sign an undertaking of peace like uwazurike and everyone goes home happy .

Let me predict that some low thinking individual here will quote me and start writing without critical reasoning .
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by AK481(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Light993:
If my opinion of Kanu is correct, Kanu will never sign anything presented to him that doesn't advance his goal of referendum. I think he accepts that the advancement of a Biafra state is the sole reason he is on earth.

Let them try and let him reject first .

There will be room for dialogue .
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by OmoFiditi: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
When Nigeria is ready to make peace with the East, the whole world shall know. For now let's keep pretending we don't know the root cause of the problem and singing 'let us unite' boring lullaby songs on NTA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Yujin(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Look at another one of them
Try nonsense and see na kpai you go Kpai
Nigeria must be one
It's just a matter of time. The terrorist contraption will fall certainly.
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Supremos: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dragonsword:

"According to him, the military daily loses troops in the ongoing fight against insecurity across the federation, adding that he has nightmares."".

Whenever this kind of lamentation of losing troops daily"comes from no one else but CDS is a clear indication that they ongoing gorilla war going on in the south east is clearly not working in favor of the military or the Nigerian state.
Military action can only provide 30% solution he said.

And He's indirectly telling the political class to as a matter of urgency leverage on 70% solution to negotiate or dialogue. He even went as far mentioning names as whom to negotiate or dialogue with.

I understand Proverbs when I see one! Na de way I understandam, no blame me oooo!

I have always maintained that the war going on in the south east is like a rat running in an endless circle. Kill and get killed

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Supremos: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
UNDFTD:

SHUT UP your nasty a$$ mouth!

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Supremos: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mansa6:

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

Otu gbarie Ashawo nne gi ebe ahu..

Hungry stray Street dog!

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Fortruth: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Why is CDS even making political comments?

These NIGGERS dem never learn anything.

He is only suppose to talk to Senate when summoned for one thing or the other.....

ZOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by UNDFTD: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=Supremos post=127536051][/quote]

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by engrchykae(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
The North is far more dangerous than the SE. Yet this people would keep acting like the SE is the most dangerous place on this planet.
because the north wants a united Nigeria for the north to exploit but the southeast wants to break up nigerian is against the interest of the north

1 Like

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by engrchykae(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Nigeria must be one
because Nigeria serves you,not because you love Nigeria.
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Mansa6: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=Supremos post=127536064][/quote]

Gwakwanu nne gi kor zukwanu Ike amu...
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Dragonsword: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2023
AbuTwins:

I am not a terrorist and I didn't support Policemen or others to be killed like Ekpa and Kanu!

Wait till they kill you or your relatives!
But you rejoiced over python dance that saw over 28 young youth gun down in cold blood?

Pin it on MNK or Ekpa all you want, but what's going on in the south east, is simply Ipob reactions to the mindless killings done by the law officers who's job it is to protect the people not to kill them.
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Supremos: 2:25am On Dec 18, 2023
Mansa6:

Gwakwanu nne gi kor zukwanu Ike amu...
mma na Nne gi wu onye ara, ya mere I ji akpari Nne m. Onwu kugbu o kwa gi
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Abufo: 2:44am On Dec 18, 2023
chiagozien:
Simon ekperima the apc criminal agent.

Zoo think they can fool all.

you are a buffoon! A confirmed one for that matter! Was it simon Ekpa that sent Nigerian troops to Nnmadi Kanu's home in 2017 and killed 28 youth including Kanu's teenage female cousin! There is something wrong with the moral compass of most Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by chiagozien(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2023
Abufo:

you are a buffoon! A confirmed one for that matter! Was it simon Ekpa that sent Nigerian troops to Nnmadi Kanu's home in 2017 and killed 28 youth including Kanu's teenage female cousin! There is something wrong with the moral compass of most Nigerians!
Ewu Simon ekperima is working with those evil people that killed innocent 28 youths in Kanu's home.

Anumpama
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Mansa6: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2023
Supremos:
mma na Nnem wu onye ara, ya mere m ji akpari Nne m. Onwu kugbu o kwa nnem

Oga adi k'choro ya....Iseee!
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by AbuTwins: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Dragonsword:
But you rejoiced over python dance that saw over 28 young youth gun down in cold blood?

Pin it on MNK or Ekpa all you want, but what's going on in the south east, is simply Ipob reactions to the mindless killings done by the law officers who's job it is to protect the people not to kill them.

So IPOB is killing Igbos in reaction you say?
IPOB is destroying the economy of SE with sit at home...

Alright, let IPOB continue!
I know millions of your brothers are in SW after running away from SE!

Both Ekpa and Kanu will never have peace of mind!
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Dragonsword: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2023
AbuTwins:

So IPOB is killing Igbos in reaction you say?
IPOB is destroying the economy of SE with sit at home...

Alright, let IPOB continue!
I know millions of your brothers are in SW after running away from SE!

Both Ekpa and Kanu will never have peace of mind!

If the "daily losing of troops" your CDS complained about are Igbo officers, how does it concern you?

At what point did economy of South East becomes your concern?

Talking about SW, are your gov not terrorizing them using criminals like you and Mc Oluomo?
Abey shift jarreyyy!

1 Like

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by AbuTwins: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Dragonsword:

If the "daily losing of troops" your CDS complained about are Igbo officers, how does it concern you?

At what point did economy of South East becomes your concern?

Talking about SW, are your gov not terrorizing them using criminals like you and Mc Oluomo?
Abey shift jarreyyy!

You will always chook mouth in other's affairs but won't want anyone to interfere in yours!

No vex o!

Point of correction I am not a criminal and I don't terrorise Igbos!

Na this your victimhood mentality and inherited hatred for other tribes!
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Supremos: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2023
Mansa6:

Oga adi k'choro ya....Iseee!
Ezeala kugbu ma GI ma Nne gi.

Ogwugwu okpu kugbu GI

Onye apali
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Dafresh: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2023
kingharzy:
LOL...
Most unfortunate thing is his brothers who will tell you to let him be and then still condemn the government when terrorists force them to sit at home and entrench their future to poverty and backwardness... Ideally anyone who as much mentions the name of a national detractor or terrorist should be made to answer. How do we progress as a nation when we give those against our unity the voice and attention to perpetrate evil against our national interest??

The southeast needs to take a cue from the northeast and northwest. The southeast is lucky that it is taking time to reap from the propaganda in place that has given terrorists the freedom to operate, unlike the northwest which has been suffering from the moment it allowed so called bandits to operate amongst the people. If the terrorists in just a single LGA in Zamfara or Kebbi are allowed into Imo or Abia, believe me the rest of the country will be gettung 3 days national mourning every week.

My people, don't just hate the politicians you accuse of corruption, hate and hate those among us who seem like nobodies but go about preaching hate and disunity. Nigeria deserves a chance at getting it right and only Nigerians can make Nigeria right.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless me.
Open the gate for them terrorist from Zamfara and Kebi to come in make sure you join them
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by kingharzy: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Dafresh:

Open the gate for them terrorist from Zamfara and Kebi to come in make sure you join them

LOL...

Going through your posts, it's evident that you're an agent of disunity. If you love your children, your land, your people and life, I suggest that you repent today and embrace peace. A progressive and united Nigeria begins with you and me.
As an adult who obviously is literate, I recommend that you immerse yourself in history and learn a thing or two from it. If not for anything, your children.
I love you brother. Peace. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Mansa6: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Supremos:
Ezeala kugbu ma GI ma Nne gi.

Ogwugwu okpu kugbu GI

Onye apali

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne gi..
Bandits ragbukwa nne gi..

Onye Mghu!

1 Like

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by victory36(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Nigeria must be one
British slave spotted
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by pacespot(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2023
So is it Simon Ekpa that destabilizes Nigeria or corruption in government?
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Supremos: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mansa6:

Kitikpa dorwarkwa otu nne gi..
Bandits ragbukwa nne gi..

Onye Mghu!
Ekwensu togbakwa GI na Nne gi.
Onye oshi.

Efulefe.

Onwu ike gbuo gi
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by AntiNigerian: 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
AK481:
At times I wonder why the government isn't interested in peace in the SE, the peace in the SE is a very low hanging fruit but wickedness prevents common sense .

Igboho was released with connivance from tinubu ,yet MNK is still in jail .

Just because of one man the security forces are dying like flies in SE, how much is MNK life worth ?

If statistics shows that the next soldiers to die in SE can be prevented by the release of MNK, why not release him?

Get him sign an undertaking of peace like uwazurike and everyone goes home happy .

Let me predict that some low thinking individual here will quote me and start writing without critical reasoning .
Kanu himself can't and Will never renounce Biafra if that's what you think! The only thing that will make him renounce Biafra is a fucƙing Referendum!
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by AntiNigerian: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
cazchi:

I support. Nigeria should attack Finland. How can a mighty country like Nigeria be bowing to these nations?
attack Finland and watch NATO and co burn Nigeria to the ground like they did to Libya

1 Like

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by AntiNigerian: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chucks13:
First of all the picture of the Chief of defense likely old picture that ranks on his uniform is for Major General and not for Lt General so OP correct that.

To the real issue: Sir since you know Ekpa is the trouble maker what stops you from bring him back here and lock him up? Kanu who is there boss we got him despite his British citizenship, Ekpa was not born in Finland he is second class Finland citizen and the citizenship can be revoke at any time.

Sir, if you want our help on how to get Ekpa contact us we will device a strange strategy to capture him that will shock you and he will be in Abuja within few weeks our door is open, if we can captured Kanu then Ekpa is a little boy. If you know you know Sir.

Moreso, those countries you are lamenting about like a small child beaten by his mate it is your duty and Fed govt duty to look at those countries by face tell them the blunt truth and severe relationship with them, shut their embassy in Nigeria and give their diplomats 24 hours to dissappear, Sir, if Jammeh of The Gambia then could be given British Diplomats 48 hours to dissappear then why can't we?

Sir, I hate it when millitary man lament like a coward, you are trained for combat, and expert in weaponry, and techniques and strategies then where are the trainings?

Our border is porous go to the president and tell him and suggest a stiffer solution. About the North, sorry to say this it is their choice to allowed bandits, boko haram and others to be destroying thm because they are protecting terrorist in the name on Islam, Kano idiotic government can use all his strenght to fight alcohol bottles but can't use such strenght to fight bandit etc and in South we do not want our landd to be destroy go after all enemies of the South and all enemies of Nigeria existence. That my submission Sir.

Thanks.
should Finland revoke Simon Ekpa citizenship, he'll be stateless. He already renounced his Nigerian citizenship since 2021 or thereabouts
Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by AntiNigerian: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
cazchi:

You do realise he is a Reservist in the Finnish Army right?
Like I said, I triple dare your Father to touch him.

A politician in Lahti Finland and a reserve military personnel of the Finnish armed forces, so tell me how Finland will just hand him over like that? He just have renounced his Nigerian citizenship before joining Finnish army!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by Mansa6: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
[quote author=Supremos post=127544366] Ekwensu togbakwam Gna Nnem.
Onye oshi Kam wu

Efulefe Wu aha nnam..

Onwu ike gbuo m/quote]

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces And Remembrance Day! / Senate Summons Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke, NNPC Over Fuel Scarcity / "Why Past Governors, Ministers Stole So Much" - James Bawa Magaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.