Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone (701 Views)

How Much Can I Get Golf 4,2.0 Engine, Pls Anyone? / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy / My Toyota Corolla Over Heats Only When The AC Is On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Ruicostaboy(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2023
I am a bolt driver but my car is presently not working as I need to change the cylinder. I have changed some parts of the car as directed by my mechanic but the fault still remains. Now I have to get a complete Cylinder to get the car back on the road. It is the only thing I have to make ends meet and I am seeking help from anyone. I DONT MIND IF IT IS A MECHANIC YOU WILL SEND INSTEAD OF MONEY. PLS ANYONE. I WILL PAY BACK AS SOON AS I START WORKING AGAIN. PLSSSS

Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Dozieson(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2023
Explanation is not clear. You need a good mechanic to help you out.

Where is your location?
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Chicagograduate(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2023
Who did you vote for?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Gbengageorge: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2023
just buy new another tok engine
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Ruicostaboy(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2023
DOZIESON, I need financial assistance to fix it but I dont mind if anyone can help with a good mechanic. I will pay back as soon as I hif the road again
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Ruicostaboy(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Gbengageorge:
just buy new another tok engine
bro I no get money na why I dey seek help
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Ruicostaboy(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
Dozieson:
Explanation is not clear. You need a good mechanic to help you out.

Where is your location?
I dey Mushin. What I need is assistance in any form, money or mechanic. I go return am when I start work.
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Alrine: 8:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Your number
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Ruicostaboy(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Alrine:
Your number
08038500802. God bless you
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by ehmmy11(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2023
So you don’t have family members? Church or mosque members?

It’s on nairaland that someone will buy engine of almost 1m for you ?

You even have the guts to say you will pay back as soon as you hit the road, lol same Nigerians that take loans of 10k and never want to pay back ? grin
Since you have been working on the road why can’t you afford to fix it, the answer to that is what you are looking for
These jokes write themselves

1 Like

Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by DerFuhrer: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
ehmmy11:

You even have the guts to say you will pay back as soon as you hit the road, lol same Nigerians that take loans of 10k and never want to pay back ? grin
Since you have been working on the road why can’t you afford to fix it, the answer to that is what you are looking for

Believe it or not there are people that do not have family members/friends they can realistically call for help. Neither do they belong to any societies like churches or mosques. I know this because I’ve seen people who are rawdogging this world alone.

Yeah, loaning strangers is tricky business but perhaps this is his last resort and I think it’s worth the shot - someone already asked for his number. Let’s not be too hasty in judging people’s intentions please.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Ruicostaboy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
ehmmy11:

Well actually I am not buying a new engine to start with, and I have tried like 2 different mechanics on this same fault. So I have spent some money also trying to fix it on my own. This time, a new mechanic suggested I should get a new cylinder (not engine) and I am so so broke. Anyway you are entitled to ur opinion sha.
Re: I Need Help To Fix My Toyota Matrix. Pls Anyone by Whois(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sorry to hear You're missing the December back to back surge. I'd suggest you try microfinance bank or first try fair money to see how much you're eligible to borrow. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

I Renewed My Lagos Plate Number And It Is Not Showing In Autoreg / Contact For Car Sales, Car Hirer, Car Advice, Car Tracker / Buying New or tokumbo Carburrector. Which is better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.