Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President (23351 Views)

Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University / Malcom Ebose, Best Graduating Student Of His Class From Cambridge University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by uvie66: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Quest7777:

Society that celebrates Excellence and Merit. 👍

While we are here romancing with Quota System and Nepotism. embarassed
....I concur, in the North an aboki will be the head of the university pharmaceutical science department, in the south west it will be Yoruba person, and so and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by obinna58(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Igbo have started developing America, soon dem go give igbos free visa for their extreme development

5 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:

Asthma amaka
e pain am ooo

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Basicend: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Quest7777:

Society that celebrates Excellence and Merit. 👍

While we are here romancing with Quota System and Nepotism. embarassed

True. .

It's a sad reality. Obasanjo was the only last president that embraced and encourage merit. Nigeria improved tremendously under him.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Iseoluwani: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Aswear.

These Yorubas and Igbos are the most nonsensical tribes in this country.

They're on each other's necks while their useless politicians keep raping them front and back.

I'm Igbo, btw, and I no fit lie give myself.
This country will never progress, politicians will always use tribe and religion against us

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by YourKarma: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Apology19978:
Pains to wedu cretins

No carry this nonsense come here

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by TimT: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
She looks like a crack head
na wa oo.... Can you just listen to yourself...
Someone who is academically higher than you in life .... Na wa for you

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Anijay1212(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin
Congratulations but she looks fierce

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by StraightGaay: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roboto11:
Of the college.

Don't distort the fact.

Appears non-binary too.
Just like you appear gay.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Apology19978: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

No carry this nonsense come here

Death to Mohammed mad machine SAW

1 Like

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by WebSurfer(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin
Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations 🎉

My type of woman.

Beauty and Brains.

"Beauty"? grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by WhisperedNoise: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
In spite of political marginalisation see all the accomplishments of the Igbo race on the world stage.

Others with donkey years of political rule have only managed to create generational poverty and wretchedness for their people. I don't even have to name names.

Edit: I see that LeoDeKing has scurried out of his hole like a rat that has smelt some cheese🤣

This loser's chronic constipation over igbos will forever be a source of amusement for me🤣🤣🤣

grin
The guy isn't wise. He's a tribalist and unfit for coherent conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Roboto11: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
StraightGaay:
Just like you appear gay.

Offended because your father molested you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Roboto11: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations 🎉

My type of woman.

Beauty and Brains.

Beauty ke?
grin
Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by olamike02: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations 🎉

My type of woman.

Beauty and Brains.
This one na woman🙄
You better look Wella😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Roboto11: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

"Beauty"? grin grin

I tire oh.

grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Antoeni(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Igbos Breaking Bounds , Ronu Urchins eating Agbado cassava, Garri Ewa gone and Licking Tinubu Ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Igbodicool(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
God bless Igbo!
God bless Biafra!!
God bless Africa!!!
Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by chidi2003(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Aswear.

They're on each other's necks while their useless politicians keep raping them front and back.

This country will never progress, politicians will always use tribe and religion against us. If we don't want to divide this country, let's go back to regional government where each region will be able to select who will lead them. This is the only way this shithole will grow.

I put it to you, Yorubas will never vote Tinubu for presidency when they have someone like osibanjo.

Igbos will never vote Rochas when they have someone like Obi

The north will never support someone like Buhari when they have Zulum.

Make we dey here dey mumu ourselves while the rest of the world leave us behind
You are smart!

1 Like

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Zico5(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
O ga o. So beautiful🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by kasim155: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Aswear.

This country will never progress, politicians will always use tribe and religion against us. If we don't want to divide this country, let's go back to regional government where each region will be able to select who will lead them. This is the only way this shithole will grow.

I put it to you, Yorubas will never vote Tinubu for presidency when they have someone like osibanjo.

Bro, na the truth you just talk now, I wonder how Ibo and Yoruba who are the majorly the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria will be on each other necks. Like what you said, until we realize that the politicians are the ones flaring this through ethnic and religion crisis, it will be very difficult to end this. I pray most of the youths realize this on time before they flare up ethnic crises some day. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by olamike02: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Basicend:

True. .

It's a sad reality. Obasanjo was the only last president that embraced and encourage merit. Nigeria improved tremendously under him.
Indeed Nigeria really improved albeit in the introduction of Ghana must go politics.🤔
I remembered vividly when OBJ and his work minister were competing in who will commission the only bridge he constructed alone Lagos-Abkt highway. Anyway this is the type of reasoning you get when people are wired to believe a lie. The same OBJ was removing the Senate president like they're his underwear. Anyway they have kuku say he's not a Yoruba man and I believe to some extent. Omoluabi don't act like he did and still doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by ItisWell22(f): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Congratulations 🎉
My type of woman.
Beauty and Brains.

You sure?

Look her well oh. 😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Roboto11: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
YourKarma:

Aswear.

Yet, you lot wanted to give us the 3rd class graduate of Philosophy Obi.

Abeg, go siddon.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Rejouir: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
OKUCHI11:
come ooo... HAUSA AND FULANI people nor dey contribute anything to the growth and development of the country internationally...
Quota system. How do you expect them to excel, it's so sad. They have dragged the entire country into their unprogressive lifestyle.
Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by ComeToJesus: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
fergie001:
Wolfson elects Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu as the College's 7th President

SOURCE

Graduated 1981. Still looking fit as a fiddle. Fat no good o.
Congratulations Ma'am!
Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Igbo Amaka. Congratulations ma
Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by kasim155: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
chidi2003:

You are smart!

How I wish the Intelligent youths of both Yoruba and Igbo will come together and form a body against those from both tribes who are always causing ethnic issues. Yoruba elite and Igbo elite who are at the top are there sharing the nation wealth and resources, while those at the bottom/average are there finishing themselves with insults and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by Yaccybaby: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Zico5:
O ga o. So beautiful🤭🤭🤭
God will forgive you shocked
Re: Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President by kasim155: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Congratulations to her. The Great Uniben Product. Knowledge for Service

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

[GUIDELINE] 2016/2017 Command Secondary Schools Admission / Pls I Need Help In My Studying / Nigerians React To 2016 GCE Results Released By WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.