Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

How many of You Remembered This Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How many of You Remembered This Phone? (34419 Views)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k / Please Does Anybody Know This Phone Tecno D8, I Need Stock Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by coputa(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jim Ovia (visaphone) acquired Multlinks back then
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by AncientAlien(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2023
EniHolar:
Multilinks... It's like doing extra cool in the afternoon grin
Them Don used extra cool thief somebody's daughter heart. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by iamtardey: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
EniHolar:
Multilinks... It's like doing extra cool in the afternoon grin
waoh… I sabi am but don’t use it
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by iamtardey: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Around 2009 I used to dial random multilinks numbers, if a guy picks, I'll say wrong number.... But if a girl picks. No toasting be that...

I was able to have like 11 girlfriends using multilinks phone. (but I wasn't bold enough to meet anyone of them..)
😂werey

1 Like

Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by AncientAlien(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
Around 2009 I used to dial random multilinks numbers, if a guy picks, I'll say wrong number.... But if a girl picks. No toasting be that...

I was able to have like 11 girlfriends using multilinks phone. (but I wasn't bold enough to meet anyone of them..)
You get courage to start but no communicative power to finish the business.

1 Like

Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by TheFreshVanilla: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
You forgot to add Onet (phone and internet services). Limited to few states back then.
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by kay29000(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Chummynoni:
Those days of africhat, where you are merged with different females. Black market in a nutshell because you fit Dey hear shakira voice on phone , and meet monkey in reality. lol

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by integrity16(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
CDMA phones from multi-links.
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by waice6571: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Visafone remains my best experience among the CDMA networks then. I single handedly bought that phone for everyone around me. Every member of my family including my boss in the office and her husband.... Good old days.
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Solkem: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Had one but hated using when I see other ppl using other types had to spoil it not asking spoil it myself but I allowed my sister's children to play with and they spoilt it
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by tragergeorge(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Make you stop lying.
Guess not in Nigeria because there were no phone call centres just NITEL
I feel say Na only me see the lie shuo
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Omolego: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
My first phone
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by eliwa47(m): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ọmọ! See this phone o grin
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Jeboy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
S21 ultra I know uses 12gb memory. How come yours is 8gb?

Victoryodili89:
i have you buy your christmas gift to your wife, husband, children, boyfriend, girlfriend, lovely ones...
we are here to serve you to your test, even to your doorstep, you can even come to shop if u are close to the place
Name: Victory Odili

Location: Ogui road by phone village, new heaven Enugu state,NIgeria.

Specification: s21 ultra 128gb/8 ram

price: 460,000

condition: direct uk very neat (no crack)

phone number: 08158785380 or 08094095611

whatsapp line: 08158785380

Am the dealer (phone vendor)

all phones are available for sell

you can reach me @above number
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Mayeldah(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
eteebanky1:
Good old Days omo

How did we get here 9ja

I remember, this phone make free calls within it's network, almost everyone I knew then had multilinks......it was very cheap ooo

Nigeria economy still dy campe that time

Until the West and the North formed an alliance (APC) that destroyed Nigeria

Up till now, our mumu neva do
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Tijani009: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
pstemma1990:

Think alike i swear
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
Multilinks and Ericsson

1 Like

Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Southwestidiot: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Emeks008:
Multilink phones was so popular in 2006 - 2008.

Can you say something about this phone?
starcom
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by hexenbiest: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nostalgia hits hard seeing my very first phone as a teen. Now innovation has brought about more sophisticated gadgets like the oraimo spacepods which delivers an unparalleled music experience like never before.

Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by jericco1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
I used one of it
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Those were the days of CDMA phones
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Westman001: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2023
I used it wella.

I bought one for 2k or thereabouts when my main phone was stolen. With that small amount you can enjoy radio and the basic game.

It was my savior during my Post UTME days then when I traveled.
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Sirtee19: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Multilinks, the first indigenous private telecom in Nigeria, owned by Chief Fatoye from Gbongan in Osun state. It was later sold to SA company.
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Mikespecialone(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
Heffalump:

And the battery can last almost 7 days if fully charged. undecided

Very correct
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Nkl4u: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2023
I used this phone in my 100l days in the uni🤣🤣
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Countyguy: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emeks008:
Multilink phones was so popular in 2006 - 2008.

Can you say something about this phone?
lie small small. Which 2006.
This phone was popular from 2008 to 2009
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by yoged(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
Greystone:
I remember these phones back in 2001/2002 in 100 level university when call centers were using them.
We wud call babes back then when calls were per minute billing. N50 per minute. So expensive back then. You’ll be checking your time to make sure it doesn’t cross 59 seconds.
Multilinks to Multilinks calls wer free but the hot babes had MTN or Vmobile (now Airtel lines) so one had to pay to call them.
But those sweet babes wer worth it.
Ah….good times cool
. Gone are those. I remember people dropping call at 59secs only to show 1:1sec when checked. It’s usually result to quarrel and fighting 😂
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by babz11(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin grin
Chummynoni:
Those days of africhat, where you are merged with different females. Black market in a nutshell because you fit Dey hear shakira voice on phone , and meet monkey in reality. lol

Zain Africhat
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Backlaw406(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Englishisamust:
The reason why I love this phone was because of that one game on it called space shooter.. Omo that game was so interesting that time
Oh! I like that game too.
Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Allisgud: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
That's the phone for 20# for 1 minute phone call booth,some nairalander never knew such ever existed

1 Like

Re: How many of You Remembered This Phone? by Allisgud: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
That's the phone for 20# for 1 minute phone call booth,some nairalander never knew such ever existed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Free App Launched,You Can Now Win Money Online / Why Infinix Sells More Than Tecno Despite Having Lesser Marketing Strategy / How Do I Fix Terribly Slow Glo Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.