Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

delete delete delete - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / delete delete delete (270 Views)

Delete / What Made You Block And Delete His Or Her Number? / Delete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete delete delete by AyGrafix: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: delete delete delete by AyGrafix: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: delete delete delete by 1TrippleCee: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
You are directionless. You need direction, purpose and then hope, these critical things are what you need.

If you lack purpose, have you considered God. When we lose our sense of identity and direction, then it may be time to put on God's identity and find rest for your soul. I.e put yourself under sound doctrine for some time and God will cleanse you of all your anxieties and worries. I perceive the devil is shifting you because you have lacked a sense of long-term purpose

.I recommend God. And to find and follow God, you are assured of peace but then you need to be directed to the right vineyard where you will receive the word of God that will nourish your soul and build you up to what He now has in mind since you have no idea of what to build yourself into

Find a minister of God. Submit. Hear the word and receive it. Within four years you will also become a minister of the gospel ministering to people who will be at where you are by that time

1 Like

Re: delete delete delete by 1TrippleCee: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
You need to calm down. You are confused and in grief because that woman was your hope, pillar of support and whom you turn to for direction so her absence is taking it's toll. Now, you went to far being overly dependent on her. It is time to calm down and turn to God

1 Like

Re: delete delete delete by 1TrippleCee: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
If you find a vineyard of the Lord and you serve God there, you will find not only purpose, you will find companions and satisfaction. Turn to God. Especially in this moment of confusion

1 Like

Re: delete delete delete by AyGrafix: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: delete delete delete by 1TrippleCee: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
AyGrafix:

Thank you very much for the advice. I appreciate. I’ve always been a follower of Gods word, but now I think I have to put in all my effort towards God.

For your empty and wounded heart, I recommend that you open the new restatement and begin to read from the book of Matthew. If you give time to God daily, He will heal your broken spirit and soul. Your soul is wounded and only God can tend to the wounds of the soul

1 Like

Re: delete delete delete by AyGrafix: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:

For your empty and wounded heart, I recommend that you open the new restatement and begin to read from the book of Matthew. If you give time to God daily, He will heal your broken spirit and soul. Your soul is wounded and only God can tend to the wounds of the soul

Thank you, I will make sure to do that. Amen
Re: delete delete delete by progressb4andno: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lol, you don't have a problem when hunger beat you u will do the right thing

1 Like

Re: delete delete delete by AyGrafix: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
progressb4andno:
Lol, you don't have a problem when hunger beat you u will do the right thing

Abi grin
Re: delete delete delete by LooneyLester: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leodegreat and yarimo won't see this

Ask your brothers ; templaridiot and jagabanbastard to help you

You fit kys yourself rn to avoid wasting your life

Re: delete delete delete by AyGrafix: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
LooneyLester:
Leodegreat and yarimo won't see this

Ask your brothers ; templaridiot and jagabanbastard to help you

You fit kys yourself rn to avoid wasting your life

Hahaha, thanks
Re: delete delete delete by AyGrafix: 9:43am On Jan 04

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant And Secretary Needed In Ikoyi / Vacancy / Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Exam Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.