Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. (11407 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Boko Haram: President Buhari Happy With Troops Performance – Defence Minister / Saraki And Dogara Wish Buhari Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Happy birthday to Jubrin Al Sudan or Muhammadu Buhari. grin
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

You are so predictable grin grin grin

Fvck you!
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by pacificom: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nigerian problem is not fixable by any government, so Individuals should learn how to fix their personal situation and survive in a country where there is no government.

1 Like

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Kaa4(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
datola:
Osinbajo dey try sha with good mind after Bubu rubished him at the 2022 APC presidential primaries.

Osinbajo is reputed to be fiercely loyal. Buhari rubbished him so such. All his good effrots would have been attributed to Buhari if not for tribalism and a number of crooks in the administration.
Buhari - The worst President any country could ever wish for.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by bluefilm: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nonsense angry
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by freemanq(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Celebrating failure and wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by poseidon12: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tribalist Buhari is supposed to be in prison for treason against Nigeria.
He opened Nigeria's borders to Fulani militants from neighboring countries, armed them and unleashed them on Nigerians in his failed bid to hand Nigeria to his ethnic group.
Those that are congratulating him deserve to be flogged.
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by zoghys: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Apology19978:
Fake pastor

fake nairalander

1 Like

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by bayelsaowei(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Alliswell248: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
datola:
Osinbajo dey try sha with good mind after Bubu rubished him at the 2022 APC presidential primaries.

People that benefited directly from him can hail him but majority of Nigerians are not wishing him any happy birthday, after his poor performance as president.

How did he rubbished him?
Explain.

Talk is cheap....
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by chidiakwari: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Two inebriated wimps
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Easylife1234: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Happy birthday to you former president
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by zicoraads: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
naptu2:
Federal Executive Council 2019-2023.
This particular one is a clear picture of how the government was run.

Every single minister here has a national award. Buhari turned the once nobel national awards into a political matter.

1 Like

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Reference(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Osinbajo the Cowardly man. sad

If he had Balls, he would have fought harder to win that APC presidential primary.

With him as APC Presidential flagbearer, he would have won the Election @2pm that same day. smiley smiley

Unlike the Druggie that depended on 2am JAGBAJANTIS, 3 days Later, to win. embarassed sad sad

That is all Nigerians like to do.....'fight to win elections', tigers at the polls but become pussycats in government.
What was wrong in him fighting 'while in government' for a better Nigeria.
Building solid foundations for the kind of institutions that underpin development.
No, they keep quiet observing good table manners while there but afterwards preach more than the Apostles.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Afobaba33(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
Prof my President in waiting
I believe in you
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Happy birthday sir. We miss you!
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by akpumping7720(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Osinbajo the Cowardly man. sad

If he had Balls, he would have Fought harder to win that APC presidential primary.

With him as APC Presidential flagbearer, he would have won the Election @2pm that same day. smiley smiley

Unlike the Druggie that depended on 2am JAGBAJANTIS, 3 days Later, to win. embarassed sad sad
It's not easy to defeat the north. Same way it was difficult for PDP to defeat Waziri during primary knowing fully well it's the turn of the south.
With Nigeria settings, the north will continue to have their way in Nigeria politics.
Even if Osinbanjo or any other southern politician clinched the APC ticket, Atiku would have won the election before 12 noon. So the person who can tackle is Jagaban. He knows them in and out. He had already made friends with them and as such he knows their secrets just like Obasanjo.
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Iamzik: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

grin grin grin
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by CoronaVirusPro: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

grin grin grin

Why are you fvckin addicted to me! Are you aware I am male.
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by Iamzik: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Why are you fvckin addicted to me! Are you aware I am male.

Lol you always amuse me with your responses grin grin
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by CoronaVirusPro: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Iamzik:

Lol you always amuse me with your responses grin grin

Oh!

You are fan! grin grin grin grin

Anyways, Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by IamANigerianMan: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thank God Rotimi no de inside the shiit
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by monopolistic: 1:24pm On Mar 12
PStacks:
Na Buhari u dey tell "In Jesus Mighty Name"..?

Hi do you still sell rice...
Re: Professor Osinbajo And Former FEC Wish President Buhari Happy 81st Birthday. by PStacks(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12
monopolistic:

Hi do you still sell rice...

Yes I do

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Dashed People’s Hopes — Kaduna Elders / 'I Have No Hand In The Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye' - Yahaya Bello / The Third Force Best Bet Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.