Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank (20023 Views)

16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer / 2.6m poor Nigerians to benefit from FG’s cash transfer intervention / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
The corrupt APC criminals and their head don pocket the money
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Princewell2012(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
kingsways:
So called cash transfer is unacceptable stealing of public funds

There is simply no reliable data of poor households in Nigeria anywhere
That's still remains a mystery. How do they get their proper data of these so called vonurable Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Slurity(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
Namaster:
Yet you can rest assured that 99.9% of the funds have been "distributed".

Tinubu is a calamity. He has unlocked a NEW level of corruption in Nigeria.
SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH OF HATRED. HE HAS UNLUCKED NEW LEVEL OF CORRUPTION AS IF YOUR RICH BEFORE. BECAUSE THE MONEY IS YET TO BE TRANSFERED NOW MEAN IT HAS BEEN STOLEN ALREADY?
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by marlow1962(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
membranus:

If you are drinking Nestle water, then you don't need the 25k.
Nah I don't need it normally.
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Sholaco: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
World useless bank share the money to those 99.9% then
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by eepeepook: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
When 30k salaries are not provided, na 25k relief funds go reach the beneficiaries? Don’t make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
UHLmoving:
Who are the 0.01% that have received?
Hmmmmm na wa oo, this means nobody do received
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by sukar886: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tinubu and APC are all thieves, they have shared the money among there self, may God help us, we are in the hand of drug dealers and fraudstars

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Benwallt(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
World Bank is now an opposition party in Nigeria. We are actually doing some things right hence their vocal rendition.
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by DrUche3(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin
RepoMan007:
the condition is we should ask about. The poor in physical or in the spirit.
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by VULCAN(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lollz.

Since when does World Bank grants feature in the national budget.

These dumb APC hacks have come again

seunmsg:
Government has not announced payment yet now. The supplementary budget to take care of the payment including arrears of N35k wage award to civil servants was just passed some few days ago. Payments will commence soon.

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Reussite: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
seunmsg:
Government has not announced payment yet now. The supplementary budget to take care of the payment including arrears of N35k wage award to civil servants was just passed some few days ago. Payments will commence soon.
& You honestly believe all what you typed?🙄

I know you stan & have immense faith in this scam government but pls open your eyes & see that it is all a mirage✋

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Be daydreaming there.... I am among the 0.01% beneficiaries
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by RomanGreen: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Namaster:

Putting Tinubu and calamity in the same sentence is an insult to the word. Tinubu is worse. His supporters are the most foolish set of people I have seen after the supporters of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Spandau: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:

I knew it. Omo baba Emile O'Corn has not been paid for months. Ghost worker aye! Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. Ebi ti pa paddy mi.😜😜😜😜😜
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by observanc1: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:
u don start
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Maj196(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2023
And that Betta Edu be running her mouth like tap water st*pid b*tch
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Regie2bless: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Chinjo2:
Conditional cash transfer is the greatest fraud of the APC government.

It is.
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by MSN1(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2023
warrifinest1985:
Says who? Are you a part of the calamity called APC?
Guy, don't u understand simple SARCASM?
is there December 32nd in your calendar?

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Yestogood: 2:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Namaster:

If Hajiya Sadiya Umar Farouq is not mentioned, let Tinubu not be mentioned. She is the poster lady of fake cash distribution. Tinubu hasn't been there long enough.
I honestly believe Tinubu can't possibly be as bad as Buhari was.
The hypocrisy is, nobody spoke against Buhari.
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by gabbytabby: 3:56am On Dec 18, 2023
World bank this world bank that there must be a Nigerian traitor within that World bank.

God will shame them all.

Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/99-9-households-yet-to-receive-fgs-cash-transfer-wbank/
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Precious452(f): 5:17am On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:

See how you wickedly and shamelessly support evil just because your tribesman is in government. Have you no shame?
As you support this evil and enable the bastardization of the country, nemesis will catch up on you. One day, the Nigeria you support will surely happen to you.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by BluntCrazeMan: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Ok naa
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by coputa(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2023
UHLmoving:
Who are the 0.01% that have received?
MC Oluomo and his crew
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by GoodRocks: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Honestly Seunmsg I thought you had sense. I thought you're sensible enough to reason but sadly reverse is the case here.

FG went and borrowed millions of dollars from world Bank with the scam that they'll share it with households in Nigeria, now world Bank is telling you that it was a scam, Tinubu never meant to share anything but is out to loot the country dry because no single household have received anything . You who is a ronu is coming out to tell the world Bank that they don't know what they're doing? Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Wait dude, are you still supporting Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man despite his monumental failure? U don't have brains at all. Ur type is the problem of this country
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Josywhyte: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Tinubu don people shege sote world bank sef para for am. See how our leaders have made our country a laughing stock...useless party and president

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by swaggerjack: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Josywhyte:
Tinubu don people shege sote world bank sef para for am. See how our leaders have made our country a laughing stock...useless party and president

Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Feelings79: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2023
My sister who's illiterate and is a beneficiary of the program had her account credited and was later emptied without her knowledge, this also affected hundreds of other beneficiaries too via Hope PS BANK.How do I resolve this?
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:

I don't even know how to register for the cash transfer. I really need the money. I have NIN and other documents intact. How can I be a beneficiary Please?
Re: 99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank by Josywhyte: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2023
[quote author=swaggerjack post=127540731][/quote]

He has finished Nigeria and Nigerians kpata kpata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.