Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

List 1 Or 3 Major Things You Achieve This Year (2023) Resolution - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / List 1 Or 3 Major Things You Achieve This Year (2023) Resolution (123 Views)

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? / I Have Never Seen Any  Man With 2 Or 3 Wives Stabbed To Death - Nigerian Activis / How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List 1 Or 3 Major Things You Achieve This Year (2023) Resolution by fineboynl(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
The Year 2023 has come and about to go, and there was alot of happenings, drama, good, the bad and ugly.

From naira scarcity to election dramas and now inflation, the year carries alot of bad happenings and terrible news for most Nigerians But among all we still managed to scope through with some achievements and maybe one or three things from this year resolutions.

Kindly list 1 or 3.

I bought new car this year and was greeted with high fuel price from bala blue. And i think that was the major achievements.
Re: List 1 Or 3 Major Things You Achieve This Year (2023) Resolution by Fatbam005: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
A male Buffalo is six feet tall and weigh over 2000 pounds. 5 times weight of big show .
Re: List 1 Or 3 Major Things You Achieve This Year (2023) Resolution by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mental liberation

After a long year search into the true purpose of Man's existence, I've finally gotten a cue and I can now take a side in the Evolution vs Creation debate

Now,, I know almost everything about nothing
Re: List 1 Or 3 Major Things You Achieve This Year (2023) Resolution by Lovemeharder(f): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2023
I purchased amazon kdp course and I don't regret it.

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Badagry For A Giveaway Price / Forgiveness / Tinubu Must Make DNA Compulsory. He Will Win Re-election Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.