Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? (142 Views)

PALMPAY Will Pay You FREE 10,000 By Simply Registering With This Code.. See How / Can Any Civil Engineer Explain Why This Road Was Constructed This Way? / Nairalanders Please Help How Locate This Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? by ableguy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
They booked me this morning for two ofdense, out of annoyance I forgot to ask thier station.
I also need directions on how to pay and which bank because some banks will say server issue.

Re: How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? by Jogs1900: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Use remitta to generate RRR...Once it's generated, take the RRR to the bank and make payment..The gifmis code is there already for you.
Re: How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? by ableguy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jogs1900:
Use remitta to generate RRR...Once it's generated, take the RRR to the bank and make payment..The gifmis code is there already for you.
I am trying to get the station as well, so I know the exact place I am going after payments.
Re: How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? by ableguy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
I guess this is the R221 station, the one at ijebu ode toll gate.

Re: How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? by Jogs1900: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
ableguy:

I am trying to get the station as well, so I know the exact place I am going after payments.
It should be at the back of the ticket with you...Since it's ijebu ode toll gate, that's where their office is then.
Re: How Do I Locate This Road Safety With This Code? by ableguy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jogs1900:

It should be at the back of the ticket with you...Since it's ijebu ode toll gate, that's where their office is then.
Don't worry I have gotten the station, it's ijebu ode command

(1) (Reply)

Awka Millennium City / First Smart City In The South Eastern Nigeria / How Old Are You on Nairaland / Aaron Wohl Arrested: What Led To His Detention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.