Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump (2853 Views)

Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / America Belongs to Jesus.No Same Sex Marriage in America:Donald Trump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Africans are not the only people immigrating to USA

He was referring to every immigrants
You wan reason with the average nairalander? I bet most of them didn't read through the write-up, hence why they missed the last part. Or maybe comprehension is just the problem.
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by naijapips04: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Go and look at what African immigrants are doing to France then you would understand
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by Farrason: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2023
blamingthedevil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOfhKSvp24?si=sra5piP6YzRZGHs-

Former President Donald Trump said immigrants coming to the U.S. are “poisoning the blood of our country,” a remark on Saturday that quickly drew a rebuke from his chief Democratic rival as President Joe Biden’s campaign likened the words to those of Adolf Hitler.

“They let — I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country,” Trump told the crowd at a rally in New Hampshire. “That’s what they’ve done. They poison mental institutions and prisons all over the world, not just in South America, not just to three or four countries that we think about, but all over the world. They’re coming into our country from Africa, from Asia, all over the world.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-says-immigrants-are-poisoning-blood-country-biden-campaign-liken-rcna130141

Hear the rubbish he is saying. The looted funds stored up in your country, our ancestors you maimed, raped, tortured and forcefully kidnapped from our lands, our heritage that your fathers stole from our communities did not poison the American blood.

You just woke up now to realize it... I laff in Calabar!!
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by IkeIgboNiile(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2023
I'm really surprised whenever i see black Africans supporting this idiot. How can you support a man that hates your race. I can never understand this brain wash.
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Righthussle:
Why so much hate for Africans

Why don't Africans make Africa better for themselves.
You all see a great country and believe you are entitled to be there when your ancestors didn't lift a brick to build it.
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by kingthreat(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
LMAO. Trump and racists comment are like 5&6. They follow each other. The werey called out Africa and Asia.

White supremacists would absolutely love his speech. They love buzz words like: poisoning of blood, replacement theory e.t.c.

See this one talking. Will you let an Hausa man rule your village? Not to talk of let a white man dominate your hometown. But when it comes to America and they want to protect their own, you are quick to shout racism as if your ancestors built America for them.
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by kingthreat(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Kukutente23:
Trump's father migrated from Germany
He should be sent back to Germany

His father's set of migrants helped build America while yours helped build huts in your village. grin
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by ivolt: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2023
optionalY09:

How is that, i like Trump better than those slackers

Trump don’t give a fvck about your emotions - No Sugar coating
Who you like is irrelevant.
I am talking about who will win the next US election.
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by Kukutente23: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2023
kingthreat:

His father's set of migrants helped build America while yours helped build huts in your village. grin
This is a dumb thing to post

Delete it
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by online4business: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Op na big mumu for spreading fake news.

Trump has got his cards right every American hate illegal immigrants and immigration.

Trump is telling the American people what they want to hear just like Hitler Stalin and Jesus did.

Trump just score a great point.

This is how life works give people what they want not what you think they want.

Trump paid big money to copywriter on his team like Scott Haines (the great Gary halbert student because Gary hated politics and wouldn't work for them.

Whether him win or him no win no be him problem...

Confirming people deppest prejudice is very powerful... Aka I told you so.
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by ElSudani: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2023
online4business:

Trump has got his cards right every American hate illegal immigrants and immigration.

Trump is telling the American people what they want to hear just like Hitler Stalin and Jesus did.

Trump paid big money to copywriter on his team like Scott Haines (the great Gary halbert student because Gary hated politics and wouldn't work for them.

This is exactly how Hitler started long before he started gasing the Jews.
Trump is a deranged dictator wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by blamingthedevil: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2023
online4business:

Every American are either immigrant or born by immigrants parents or grandparents. So every American hate himself or herself. Mumu raised to power 7
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by kingthreat(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kukutente23:

This is a dumb thing to post

Delete it

The truth must hurt you to the bone marrow.
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by revolt(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Africans are not the only people immigrating to USA

He was referring to every immigrants

Don't mind the fool.. and yes he's prolly dpkn fact. We may not like it
Re: Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump by optionalY09: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
ivolt:

Who you like is irrelevant.
I am talking about who will win the next US election.

Trump is the next president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Get Insulted By The Phrase "deepest, Darkest Heart Of Africa"? / Stunning Photos Shows How Newyork Subway Cars Are Being Disposed Into The Ocean / Saudi Prince Paid For Obama's Harvard Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.