Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Blogging Tips - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Tips (92 Views)

20 Best Blogging Tips For Beginners In 2019 / 11 Personal Blogging Tips For Beginners To Make Money Online / Highwebs.com.ng New Brand Blog For Blogging Tips For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging Tips by frank417: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
In another thread, I asked online4business to teach me blogging and he told me to first of all read Marketing Bullets by Gary bencivenga, and after that, he'll ask me some questions so that others can also learn.

This is why i created this thread.

online4business:

Niche research

First you've to think of yourself a persona: who do you want to be precivee by anyone who come to your website.

Are you a doctor
Are you not a doctor
Are you a no bs guy
are you a fun and loving person
Are you a stern and loving parent

You've to pick one

And pick an enemy no movement ever rises without a devil.

Find your devil and

Starts with knowing what people who want to buy the product wants

You need a list of:

Why they need the product, find out the hidden meaning

What are they afraid of before buying the product.

Who is selling the same products you need to look at your competitors what are they doing that is working and what can do you better.

If you've all these information then go do keyword research.

Keyword research mean writing and answering the question people who want your products will ask.

If you do that you become the expert and they will buy from you.

I'll not respond to pm I've a lot of my plate already... I work for clients I write my own stuff and some other non profit that benefits me too.

I'll advise you to read marketingbullets. Com by Gary bencivenga.

If you don read am at least you go fit understand very well.

If you're looking for who to give money without first understanding your niche you're doing it wrong.

If I'm to teach you blogging I go tell you to reach the marketingbullets and thegaryhalbertletters twice.

If you're read this then SEO go easy as ABC.

Totis tois it's in your hands.

Ok thank you. I am reading the marketing bullets by Gary

online4business:

After 1-2 weeks reading Gary bencivenga I'll ask you some questions so that people who want to get into blogging need to understand.

Let me know if you finish reading Gary bullets

(1) (Reply)

The Double-edged Sword: Overstaffing In The Tech Industry / 4 SEO Mistakes You Don't Have To Make / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.