Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

5 Content Marketing Ideas To Help 10X Your Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Content Marketing Ideas To Help 10X Your Sales (109 Views)

Internet Marketing Ideas for small business / Digital Marketing Ideas For Covid-19 Lock Down / 5 Content Marketing Trends You Need To Know For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Content Marketing Ideas To Help 10X Your Sales by OluwaLosheyi001: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Content marketing remains the most powerful tool for engaging new prospects and keeping customers.

Succeeding at content marketing means thinking creatively about content.

- How you create it,

- Where you publish it and

- How it gets promoted

Here are 5 ways to improve your content marketing game right now.

1. Start with funnel-aware content.

What I mean is for each stage in your sales funnel,

Your content should speak to the prospects there specifically.

What does that target audience need to know at that stage?

What do you have to do to help guide them to the next stage?

Understanding where your prospects are in your sales funnel will help you create content that speaks to them at that stage of the funnel.

2. Hire a freelancer.

If you don't have the time to study and understand your customers on a deeper level,

You can hire a freelancer to help you push out some top-quality content for your business.

One blog post every week or month might provide the competitive edge you need to convert your leads into paying customers.

3. Infuse storytelling into your content.

Storytelling in marketing has evolved from a buzzword to a tested strategy.

Infuse small stories into your content.

It doesn't have to be one big, grand founder’s story.

What helped you solve a certain problem for your customer?

Think about it and then incorporate it into a video, graphic, or written content.

4. Reuse existing content.

Check your website or social media analytics to identify the top-performing pieces of content.

Then look for ways you can repurpose that content and extend its useful life.

- Give update on old stories.

- Add images or infographics.

- Make case studies of your best content into new content.

You’re limited only by your imagination.

5. Show your content to a larger audience.

Advertising should be aimed at getting prospects to join your list.

Include calls to action or lead capture forms in your best content.

Then once they join your list,

Send them individualized messages that encourage them down your funnel.

You can also promote your new content to this list.

Doing this consistently will not only help you get more leads, but it will also help you close more sales.

I hope you learned something from this

Kindly Like and Share so others can learn as well.

081-5438-6196
Coach FOSA
Re: 5 Content Marketing Ideas To Help 10X Your Sales by OluwaLosheyi001: 1:33pm On Mar 10
When it comes to generating leads

You must learn 3 things 👇

1) Every product you are promoting has a niche.

A Niche means the set of people who that product was created for.. To benefit or to solve their problem..

2) Any product you are promoting is not for everyone.

Everyone is not your customer. Don't sell it to everyone.

3) Every product you are promoting need a lead magnet.

A lead magnet is the promise you make to people in exchange for their email, phone number, time or attention..

Example.. Some of you have saw my advert before.. And you gave me your email list, phone number or click a link.

For some people, they joined a whatsapp group where they gave me their attention for 2 days.

The attention was to wait for my presentation..

And what you do when people give you attention matters alot..

Use that opportunity to make them like you, trust you and see you as an authority through your presentation

Others joined here through their friends or by visiting my sales page

Your presentation should make them go through 5 phase.

It should...

1) Make them know you.. Base on The way you introduce yourself.

2) Like you... Based on the way you interact with them before the presentation or gift you give them.. And also the type of story you use in your presentation that they can relate with personally.

3) Trust you.. Base on the way you present the testimonies and the type of testimonies you use.

4) See you as an authority..

Base on the way you present yourself.. Your profile picture and stories of people the product you are selling has helped.

5) See you as the best person to buy that product from now.

Base on your packaging, irresistible offer and story of how you were in their shoe before.. But now things has change.

Especially story they can relate with.

Your presentation should take people through these 5 phases.

And at the end, let them feel like the benefits they are getting is many times more than the token they are paying.

Even if they are paying 100k to buy it.

Ensure you don't waste attention..

Use it to the best.

The goal of lead generation is to make people give you their full attention..

Because it is only when they give you their full attention , that you can make them go through your presentation

Either by making them join your group..

So, the way I use testimonies and my stories to build trust in group presentation.. That is how I use testimonies and story on my status viewers too.

Making them save your number to view your status..

Or making them go through a video that has your presentation.

My favorite options are usually to make people view my status, join my group, go through my video presentation or website sales funnel or join my free WhatsApp training...

So, the way I use testimonies and my stories to build trust in group presentation.. That is how I use testimonies and story on my status viewers too.

So it may not always be a group presentation..

Irrespective of what ever means or platform you use..

Always make sure you get people to 👇

- Know you

- Like you

- Trust you

- See you as an authority

- And as the best person to buy that product from now.. 👇

Through your offers, introduction, packaging, story that connect, testimonies, urgency, free special gifts etc...

As long as it can take people through any of those 5 phases.....

I hope this helps.....

Until I write to you again ....

FOSA

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Excited As CBN Legalizes Crypto / Drywall Screw Manufacturer And Drill Tails In China / Looking For CAC Registration Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.