Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC (6082 Views)

N13m: APC Disowns Wadume, Says We’ve No Budget For Thugs / BREAKING: We’ve No Regrets Relating With Buhari, Says Obiano / Aftermath Of Oluwo’s Defection: We’ve No Secret Deal With Ambode – Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Ofunaofu: 2:25am On Dec 18, 2023
The All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that it has no plan to compromise the anticipated Supreme Court judgement on the Kano governorship election.

Kano APC chairman Abdullahi Abbas, in a statement issued on Sunday, said the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, has been circulating rumours to its gullible members to keep them hopeful ahead of the Supreme Court judgement.

He said rumours had it that NNPP had reached out to President Bola Tinubu to intervene in the matter in favour of the party’s candidate to remain governor and subsequently decamp to APC.

Ab[b]bas noted: “There is nowhere such a meeting was held with either Mr President or any leader of the party. President Bola Tinubu is a democrat and strongly believes in the rule of law and the right thing to be done and therefore will not be part of any arrangement or reconciliation to subvert justice and support people who have stolen votes or breached the electoral act to emerge as leaders.”[/b]

Abbas pointed out that APC, as a party, was not aware of such an arrangement and would instead intensify all efforts to pursue its case at the Supreme Court to a logical conclusion.

The chairman added that the party was more than confident that it would emerge victorious at the apex court, especially from the concrete and convincing evidence presented at both the tribunal and the Appeal Court, which ultimately led to the party’s success.
https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/17/kano-guber-weve-no-plan-to-compromise-supreme-court-judgment-apc/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by crossfm: 4:17am On Dec 18, 2023
Hehehe.

If APC come out to refute something,then know it's the opposite.

They have infact finished influencing the judgement grin cheesy tongue.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by omowolewa: 4:25am On Dec 18, 2023
What if you have it on plans, will you tell us?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Lovemeharder(f): 6:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Yeye dey smell. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2023
For peace to reign in kano I will prefer the supreme court to reaffirm the current governor as the winner of the election. Apcs candidate is very very unpopular in kano, he has accepted defeat by even calling and congratulating the current governor, nnpp has the most vote count ( even if they claim that some ballot papers were not stamped, then whose fault is it? Inec of course. So the supreme Court should just do the needful abeg we need peace at this time of our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2023
Lol no be today nau
Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by kennyz247(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2023
Drama in Kano loading
Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by samuelson06(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2023
That's the same thing INEC said about being neutral. We all know how it ended.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by slivertongue: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2023
APC is a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by money121(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by hakym619(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2023

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Archtype(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2023
As usual, they always say the opposite

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Arespect10: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
For peace to reign in kano I will prefer the supreme court to reaffirm the current governor as the winner of the election. Apcs candidate is very very unpopular in kano he has accepted defeat by even calling and congratulating the current governor, nnpp has the most vote count ( even if they claim that some ballot papers were not stamped, then whose fault is it? Inec of course. So the supreme Court should just do the needful abeg we need peace at this time of our lives.
Who told you all these contradictory and fakenarrative?? Shut up!! dude I'm from Kano and I know what is going on here. Nothing go happen even if Supreme Court declare Gawuna as governor of Kano state. Those who voted the current govt are still regretting, better stop fooling yourself

5 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by LivingSage: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2023
For peace to reign? in the presence of law? angry

U said immediate passed deputy governor is not popular in kano?
Have you been to kano before?
What about Ganduje's influence!
Oga stopeeet, stop saying what you don't know

tetralogyfallot:
For peace to reign in kano I will prefer the supreme court to reaffirm the current governor as the winner of the election. Apcs candidate is very very unpopular in kano, he has accepted defeat by even calling and congratulating the current governor, nnpp has the most vote count ( even if they claim that some ballot papers were not stamped, then whose fault is it? Inec of course. So the supreme Court should just do the needful abeg we need peace at this time of our lives.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by 77up(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2023
Demolition governor will go!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by meditator(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2023
TinubuThief:
Useless and criminal party
I will still vote for them in the next election and I assure u, they will win. While u continue to cry and wail

5 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by pquaver(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

If APC come out to refute something,then know it's the opposite.

They have infact finished influencing the judgement grin cheesy tongue.

You are talking more of Obidients, Obi and IPOBidients

4 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Chicagograduate(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2023
When ganduje said the incumbent governor is a goner it means judgement has been decided.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Clevite(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
APC's candidate is unpopular, yet he could garner about 900 thousand out of about 2 million votes cast in the election. Do you know what it means to be unpopular in an election?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Sermwell(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Arespect10:

Who told you all these contradictory and fakenarrative?? Shut up!! dude I'm from Kano and I know what is going on here. Nothing go happen even if Supreme Court declare Gawuna as governor of Kano state. Those who voted the current govt are still regretting, better stop fooling yourself
Stop lying!! If you're from Kano, type this your comment in Hausa language! grin

Oya let's go!
Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by simpleseyi: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
Anybody wey wan die, make e die. The judges will give their judgement.
Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Sermwell(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
meditator:
I will still vote for them in the next election and I assure u, they will win. While u continue to cry and wail
So you're not voting for them to better your life,but to make people wail? grin

I have always said these useless politicians are not the problem, but people like you with brainwashed and backward mentality!! I pity for you and your unborn children!! Spits!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Decarbonisation: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lol.

APC onikuuure
Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by meditator(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sermwell:

So you're not voting for them to better your life,but to make people wail? grin

I have always said these useless politicians are not the problem, but people like you with brainwashed and backward mentality!! I pity for you and your unborn children!! Spits!!! cry
I have and will vote for them until a more viable option is been presented. Having your fellow IPOB terrorist and a religious bigot like you as an option is a turndown. Your fellow terrorists will never prevail.
Re: Kano Guber: We’ve No Plan To Compromise Supreme Court Judgment – APC by Abbey24(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Sermwell:

Stop lying!! If you're from Kano, type this your comment in Hausa language! grin

Oya let's go!
The guy that said Gawuna is unpopular knows Kano politics wella, go and check the past records, this Gawuna of a thing has never won an election even in his ward not to talk of his local govt. let alone his district. I beg u in the name of thy lord go and check his past records

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Troubling Silence - Sahara Reporters' Letter To Festus Keyamo / Just In: Biafra Newspaper Hits Anambra - Pics / Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.