Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others (16928 Views)

Bandits Kill 5 Worshippers In Zamfara, Kidnap Imam, 40 Others During Prayer / Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by Bluntemperor: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2023
ManirBK:
This is Good news bravo to you our gallant soldiers

Welldone to our Army!
You can liberate Nigeria- from Terrorists, Kidnappers for ransom,Cross border -Hersdmen, Criminals across our States-- who were never trained not values life but are being given guns through borders and the collaboration of some traditional rulers, ethnic and tribal lords!
Nigeria shall be great!
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by Coronavirus1: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
abbaapple:
angry

So It’s only names no pictures Continue!!!
Why do you need pictures to invite icc to investigate them.
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by cloud(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
abbaapple:
angry

So It’s only names no pictures Continue!!!
the bodies are still there, you can go and take pictures.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by Mansa6: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Sunnyski:

Stop is this? 😂 😂 must you bring your stupidity to social media?
It has been shown numerous times.

Take your ignorance to your useless Prophet Mumu-hamed

Ok..show us here ...bodies with their identities..after aerial bombardment..
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by generationz(f): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
This is the third time they are killing this man. Shameless people.
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by desolute: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
Where are the dead bodies?
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by Captain0823: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Evidence is the end of argument.... Show us the body bags...
Liars
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by patomberekpe(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
AUDIO KILLIMGS, WE ALL KNOWS THAT NORTH WOM'T ALLOW SUCH KILLINGS, DO YOU NOTICE THAT WHEN MILITARY KILLS IN THE EASTHERN REGION THEY ALWAY SHOW THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS, IN THE NORTH IS ONLY AUDIO.
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by crossbreedwears(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
Everything audio killing for your life! Can't you be positive for once in your life? Have you been to the North East to see what's going on there? Bloody civilian come on NL to speak trash.
Sunnyski:
Audio killings no evidence.

If it was in South East, they will display their naked bodies, weapons and charms.

Nigeria is an Islamic State.
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by Sunnyski: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Everything audio killing for your life! Can't you be positive for once in your life? Have you been to the North East to see what's going on there? Bloody civilian come on NL to speak trash.

You're one of the apc miscreants that lie for a living.

I'm sorry I don't believe bloody liars and you can't stop me from believing the truth.

For the record, you're nothing but a sonofabitch that comes to NL to deceive the unwise.
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by crossbreedwears(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
I'll never deceive anyone on NL. I asked if you've been to north east but you did not answer. You speak about a place you've never been to. Aint you mad?
Sunnyski:

You're one of the apc miscreants that lie for a living.

I'm sorry I don't believe bloody liars and you can't stop me from believing the truth.

For the record, you're nothing but a sonofabitch that comes to NL to deceive the unwise.
Re: Army Kills Notorious Terrorists, Machika, Haro, Dan Muhammadu, Alheri, 40 Others by billyG(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
They even knew them by names.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business / Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims / 13-year-old Gbolahan Ajibola Abducted By Unknown Gunmen Gained His Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.