Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me (533 Views)

Introducing A Puppy To An Older Dog / Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me by payaseriy: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2023
My agile puppy is always placing his teeth on me. From biting my leg to even biting my hand. Not hard bitting. Just bite gently but it getting painful nowadays.

Is this a normal thing. If it is, how do i stop it.
Re: Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me by Toneyo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
That's what puppies do. He will outgrow it with time.

Get him pet toys to play with.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me by dominique(f): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2023
How old is it? Of its 4 months and below, then it's normal. If it's approaching adolescent and it's still biting you, then it calls for concern
Re: Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me by payaseriy: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
dominique:
How old is it? Of its 4 months and below, then it's normal. If it's approaching adolescent and it's still biting you, then it calls for concern
2 months
Re: Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me by dominique(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
payaseriy:
2 months

Perfectly normal. I have puppies exactly that age and that's how they behave.
Re: Is It Normal For My Puppy To Always Put Teeth On Me by Nikes(m): 11:09am On Feb 12
It took our dog almost two years to quit that habit. I used to provoke her when she was a puppy and she would often attack me. She grew used to it and that's how we play. You'll think she's attacking but the moment her teeth reaches my skin it will just be a light bite and that's it. Play Don start be that. Even if I drag her plate of food or bone she'll never growl or attack. I think when you treat animals with love like they're a part of your family, they'll understand even your intentions. Bella knows when we're mad at her and knows how to apologise. Dogs are just beautiful creatures man.

Be like I digress sha

(1) (Reply)

Title This Image / Longest Jump By A Cat / Pedigree 3mnths Old Female Caucasian Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.