Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians (1454 Views)

Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / Kill All Manner Of Venereal Diseases With Libracin Herbal Tablet / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by abdeefggh: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Nigerians should be careful of what they drink now, our people are now producing all sorts of fake drinks in Aba, fake fanta, fake coke, fake pepsi, fake yogurt etc that can damage your internal organs.
Even expensive wines and schnapps are not spared, they produce everything right in aba markets by mixing chemicals together.

I am actually one the people that fell victim, i bought hollandia yogurt just last week and i found suspensions in it, i had to throw the whole pack away

5 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by LikeAking: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Very wicked souls….

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by abdeefggh: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Four trailers cannot carry what we moved out from here and it belonged to just 10 people - NAFDAC

Nigerians should come together to fight these people, they are producing fake drugs also, our health is at stake!

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by LikeAking: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2023
IGBOS!

4 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by nedu666: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Stop wailing like a bitch. It's not like you can buy original. If you don't like it, scram. No apologies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by abdeefggh: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2023
nedu666:
Stop wailing like a bitch. It's not like you can buy original. If you don't like it, scram. No apologies

It wont be wrll with you, you will face mob action soon, criminal

12 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by lexylaw40: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Since I was a kid I have always known that the word ABA means FAKE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by nedu666: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
abdeefggh:

It wont be wrll with you, you will face mob action soon, criminal

Trash you wey dey buy car plug for 800 when car plug is $6 is complaining of fake goods. Bleep off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by simpleseyi: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Igbos will continue to produce fake products. It's a generationally hereditary profession, together with drugs trafficking, human trafficking, baby factory merchandising, e.t.c

6 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Ttalk: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
nedu666:

Trash you wey dey buy car plug for 800 when car plug is $6 is complaining of fake goods. Bleep off

Are you normal. Instead of you covering your head in shame that your people are producing fake product, you are here talking trash.

7 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
99 percent of Nigerians are dirt corrupt whether we like it or not
Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by gurujoe(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ttalk:

Are you normal. Instead of you covering your head in shame that your people are producing fake product, you are here talking trash.
Yes he should cover his head because of the skull mining happening in your wast land

1 Like

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Prompto: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
You won't see princeoflagos and their co-fools here but if na to insult Yorubas n Lagos they will be at the forefront

5 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Namaster: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2023
This is another reason companies will continue to flee Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Moferere: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ndi Developers cannot do without crimes. Very terrible people

5 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Lovemeharder(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
This is pure wickedness, I hope NAFDAC is aware of this rubbish, before they wipe us all from the face of the earth. undecided

1 Like

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ndi developers. They adulterate everything from pharmaceuticals to spare parts to beverages to any kind of fast moving consumer products. When people start dying as a result of their fake products and original manufacturers start folding uo, they will be the ones to blame government the most and make the loudest noise. They are a cancer to this country and we need to make a decisive decision about them before they kill us all as a result of their desperation for money.

13 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by waynetee(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lol, they do fake baby foods, fake spare parts, fake fish etc.. That is their own definition of industrous

One of my friend's car engine just knocked out bacause of the fake metals they used to ring the engine which they got from omo ibo. Left to me, i will say we should send those animals away and give them their own contry, they are not fit to live among civilized people

8 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by fineboynl(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
I don't really understand why the government is allowing this type of market in the country. You ask Igbo man of a product he will tell you the original is 10k, original fake is 6k while the fake is 2 pieces 5k, you will need two pieces because it wouldn't last. Then you ask yourself why not sell the original only. while selling fake parts of which you know it will not last.

The government need to come in to standardize the market because as it is anything follows. 70% of all the wine in the market are fake. Boys buying wine inside the club sometimes consume fake. reasons I stop buying wine inside club.

If common bear can have fake not to talk of wine

3 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Omoawoke: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Very wicked self destructive people

Let them point to one business they have, they can hardly do that.

From fake drugs to fake foods, fake products, drug dealers and human trafficking plus baby factory.
Did war make them this desperate?

4 Likes

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
abdeefggh:
Nigerians should be careful of what they drink now, our people are now producing all sorts of fake drinks in Aba, fake fanta, fake coke, fake pepsi, fake yogurt etc that can damage your internal organs.
Even expensive wines and schnapps are not spared, they produce everything right in aba markets by mixing chemicals together.

I am actually one the people that fell victim, i bought hollandia yogurt just last week and i found suspensions in it, i had to throw the whole pack away

I am not justifying this

But look around your vicinity, are fake things not being produced there

Please be sincere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Felabrity: 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
They are already k!ll!ng Nigerians

1 Like

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by LIVINGICONREBOR: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2023
No wonder the rate at which internal organs keep failing is rather alarmingly.

That idiot talking about spark plug is really deluded. You want to compare what goes into the human body with a spark plug.🤔

1 Like

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by owem19(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Trash 🗑️
abdeefggh:
Four trailers cannot carry what we moved out from here and it belonged to just 10 people - NAFDAC

Nigerians should come together to fight these people, they are producing fake drugs also, our health is at stake!

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by owem19(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2023
Your agbo no be trash,abeg shift
abdeefggh:

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by abdeefggh: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
owem19:
Your agbo no be trash,abeg shift

What is this werey saying, are you normal?

1 Like

Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by LooneyLester: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Igbos will keep on controlling every sector in Nigeria

Any body way no like am make e jam em head for wall

There'll be massive distribution of drugs to the SW so that more yellow bar youths can run mad and it's happening already
Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by engrchykae(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Let them go to their Biafra,then bar them and their fake goods from Nigeria.
This is the solution.
Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Jewessgratitud3: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
It's people that like going for cheap article. They'll be like "we see am opo" and be rushing it.
That was how I went somewhere and they shared fanta that looks like liquid soap. I was asking this one na Fanta? I just gave it out.
Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Spandau: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Ndi developers. They adulterate everything from pharmaceuticals to spare parts to beverages to any kind of fast moving consumer products. When people start dying as a result of their fake products and original manufacturers start folding uo, they will be the ones to blame government the most and make the loudest noise. They are a cancer to this country and we need to make a decisive decision about them before they kill us all as a result of their desperation for money.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! You and your kins men from the East. Na fight to finish.
Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Adewale1603(m): 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
All these soft drinks are not like before again, it just tastes so trash and fake. Especially coke and Pepsi
Re: These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians by Spandau: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
nedu666:

See the arrogance and hubris of you people. Bloody desperadoes who would do anything to make money so as to maintain their humongous egos. God will continue to expose all your factories and markets. The next step is to burst your fake drugs and spare parts factories and markets. We will beam the searchlight on every fast moving consumable that your devils "manufacture" and put an end to your nefarious activities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diseases From Cockroaches / Mobile Ultrasonic Diagnostic Machine / A Thread For Anorexia, Bulimia And Other EDNOS. Let's Lose The Weight Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.