Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood (20406 Views)

Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump / Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Taliban: Afghanistan's Central Asian Neighbours Panic, Reject Refugees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by sukkot: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
LegacyB:

Keep deceiving yourself. We knew Trump always had animosity towards blacks especially from time . So you’d rather vote who has no regards for your existence than a frail old man? Ok continue…
a very peculiar fellow who let paul adefarasin minister his daughters wedding. hobnobs with dennis rodman etc. is he racist or classist ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by lordkush: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Is this not a former President of the same country that some ignorant ,negative-minded, hate-filled, cyberbullies, unpatriotic elements with low self esteem call 'saner clime'?

Only inferiority complex will make anyone, especially a black person, raised to hate Nigeria, Nigerians and others not from their tribe, regard that some white people are better than him, especially when the people he believes that are better than him are made up of men who believe that his own black race blood/DNA is toxic and should never mix with the blood of white folks.

Since the day I watched President Trump say that his American people should be injected with disinfectants into their blood to kill covid 19 virus, nothing else he says bothers me. US got the kind of leader they deserve. A former
President of clime USA o. So much for US education. Smh

God bless Nigeria my fatherland! Check my signature for free stuffs!

only animals will be voting rubbish in thier country. Butter will want to go to America. It’s his country. He can damn say he don’t want monkeys in it
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by sisisioge: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
So the part of the world his immigrant wife is from is not flooding the US? Sir werey.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by koboko69: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Botragelad:

That's a load of rubbish, mate. You can't use the history of immigration to the USA to justify illegal migration. There's a big difference between legal and illegal immigrants, you know. Some legal immigrants follow the rules and contribute to society, while most illegal immigrants break the law and take advantage of the system. And don't get me started on Trump.

His wife may be an immigrant, but she came to the USA legally and became a citizen. And his kids are not immigrants, they are American citizens by birth. That's how it works in the USA.
Lol, so with the long epistle you read, please point out where he used the word "illegal".
Illegal and legal immigrants break the law, citizens and non citizens break the law. So cos of that, u stereotype everybody? He is blowing the racist dog whistle for clowns like u, echoing the same talking points of Adolf Hitler, when he used the same exact words against Jews, claiming Jews were poisoning the blood of the nation. He even referenced Putin of Rusia, one of US fierce adversaries as a point to prove that he is being persecuted even though itis clear as day light he is being charged for crimes he committed. In one breath I did nothing wrong, in another breath every thing I did is protected by immunity. Little wonder he says he wants to be a one day dictator. Lool. He desperately wants to be Americas first dictator, he says nothing about policies in his rallies, its all about locking up polical opponents, rounding up immigrants, using police and military to achieve his dreams. cheesy
Walls are closing in..tik tok

In between a Russian intelligence binder is still missing, dissappeared days before he left office.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Anyhow you look at it, he isn't wrong.

The level of immigration from Africa and other continents into North America and Europe has never been this high and frightening.

Every serious nation would have to get stricter and more stringent as time progresses.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by obesse: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Is this not a former President of the same country that some ignorant ,negative-minded, hate-filled, cyberbullies, unpatriotic elements with low self esteem call 'saner clime'?

Only inferiority complex will make anyone, especially a black person, raised to hate Nigeria, Nigerians and others not from their tribe, regard that some white people are better than him, especially when the people he believes that are better than him are made up of men who believe that his own black race blood/DNA is toxic and should never mix with the blood of white folks.

Since the day I watched President Trump say that his American people should be injected with disinfectants into their blood to kill covid 19 virus, nothing else he says bothers me. US got the kind of leader they deserve. A former
President of clime USA o. So much for US education. Smh

God bless Nigeria my fatherland! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Go to any filling station and tell them Nigeria is your father land, so you can buy petrol at 100 Naira a litre!
Go to the market and tell them Nigeria is your father land so that you can buy a bag of rice for 10,000 Naira!

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by 12inchess: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donald Trump dey craze.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by SoNature(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't know why entitled people feel triggered when patriotic Americans like Donald J. Trump say they don't want too many immigrants. Trump is a patriot.

I dedicate “Big Dog” by Benny the Butcher feat. Lil Wayne to him.
Great jam!

You no even get sense! All Americans are immigrants, except the Red Indians. Trump sounds like an entitled immigrants because he has forgotten his roots.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by MyAmericandream(f): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I don't know why entitled people feel triggered when patriotic Americans like Donald J. Trump say they don't want too many immigrants. Trump is a patriot.

I dedicate “Big Dog” by Benny the Butcher feat. Lil Wayne to him.
Great jam!

If his grandfather did not migrate years ago he won’t be here spewing shiit. His first and third wives are also immigrants with a very thick accent.

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Botragelad:
He's right.

I don't get why the Yanks keep letting in these dodgy immigrants. They're flooding in like there's no tomorrow. Ruining the place and no one's saying a word.

Paris is almost if not a shadow of its former self, with many streets spoiled by the actions of a few illegal black immigrants. Even the United Kingdom, my beloved, is not immune to this issue. It seems that lads can't even enjoy a pint at the local pub without fear of being harmed by Islamic terrorists, etc. I wonder why the government accepts these folks and allows this sort of behaviour to continue. Disgusting.

The other day, some Muslim bloke molested a 14-year-old girl, and her dad had a go at him. But no one had the guts to give him a punch. This is not a rare occurrence, you know. Europe, especially France, UK, Switzerland, has gone soft.
These guys are literally everywhere, breeding and breeding. Deport them all I say!
Most especially Pakis, they breed like anything. There are countries you don't allow in, due to one reason or the other. Philippines and Thailand have a high prevalence of hiv infection in the world yet, you don't subject them to proper screening before giving them visa.

One guy came home from Philippines last year to give one poor girl in imo hiv. They grew up together before traveling to the Philippines. He com reach there com dey live reckless lifestyle and contracted hiv. He knew he had it, now infected that poor girl. I got to know through her sister who's close to me. If it were America the idiiot was able to enter, he'd have been spreading it like wildfire

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by AllenSpencer: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Konjiboii:
Fvck Trump, what will native Americans then say.

Exactly!

What should the natives who were massacred in thousands, and have now become a minority say!

Now, a descendant of a German immigrant is talking crap!
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by polygamist: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Trump is immigrant. His wife is immigrant. USA has law which if observed to the later one became a citizen. Like me.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by BenuePolitician(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Meanwhile some Nigerians are busy trying to japa everything lies in your choice! grin
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Goodvibes007: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Japarians, over to you.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Godszilla: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/donald-trump-illegal-migrants-poisoning-our-country-3q2lq0gg8

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/world/donald-trump-tells-rally-illegal-immigrants-are-poisoning-the-blood-of-our-country/ar-AA1lEsiE

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5098439/donald-trump-illegal-immigrants-poisoning-blood-country#

https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2023/12/17/trump-doubles-down-on-anti-immigrant-blood-slur-despite-widespread-criticism-hes-quoting-hilter/?sh=38ccd84578b7

"Former President Donald Trump declared illegal immigration is “poisoning the blood” of the country in a post on Truth Social Saturday"

"DURHAM, New Hampshire, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Donald Trump, the Republican presidential frontrunner, said on Saturday that undocumented immigrants were "poisoning the blood of our country,"

Please read the punchng.com article and confirm where it's states illegal or undocumented immigrants.

Thanks

alezzy13:

Shame on you.
I can't see where he mentioned illegal. Bottom line is he and his KKK crew don't want any none European-like descendant in the US. Keep defending nonsense
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by optimusprime2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2023
Where is the lie?
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Botragelad: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
koboko69:

Lol, so with the long epistle you read, please point out where he used the word "illegal".
Illegal and legal immigrants break the law, citizens and non citizens break the law. So cos of that, u stereotype everybody? He is blowing the racist dog whistle for clowns like u, echoing the same talking points of Adolf Hitler, when he used the same exact words against Jews, claiming Jews were poisoning the blood of the nation. He even referenced Putin of Rusia, one of US fierce adversaries as a point to prove that he is being persecuted even though itis clear as day light he is being charged for crimes he committed. In one breath I did nothing wrong, in another breath even thing I did is protected by immunity. Little wonder he says he wants to be a one day dictator. Lool. He desperately wants to be Americas first dictator, he says nothing about policies in his rallies, its all about locking up polical opponents, rounding up immigrants, using police and military to achieve his dreams. cheesy
Walls are closing in..tik tok

In between a Russian intelligence binder is still missing, dissappeared days before he left office.
You're a bit thick, aren't you? You don't need to hear the word 'illegal' to know what Trump means when he talks about immigrants. He's not talking about the ones who come legally and contribute to society. He's talking about the ones he thinks are criminals, rapists, terrorists, and freeloaders.

Hard to comprehend rest of the trashy stuff you typed up there. Sorry bud!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by samijet: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
This one tenure president is a talkative and a racist.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by viodemus: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
I mean when you are very foolish, people parents go advice them against you.

On a foresight level

The 2nd term of Dunceful trump, has a real potential to destroy the American society foundation and the American global power.

America without allies, is a little bit stronger than russia or china. So, an America without allies, will make it another Russia or china. A strong country by itself.

The 2nd trump term will make Europe break ranks with America, latin America, Africa, everywhere. How many people can America beat for going away from their friendship. The 2nd term of trump, will make countries like japan, korea, many European countries, go for nuclear weapons, because their leader ally (America), will be so fo*lish, so careless with words, so unappreciative, ignorant, worldly naive, even worse than okpolor eyes.

America's enemies are praying for trump to win, so that uncertainty and mistrust can grow. And they also know that trump might start a nuclear war with maybe a lower strength country, just to prove a point; thereby opening the door for russia to do that to Ukraine, and china might do a limited strike in Taiwan, etc. Joe Biden is stable, doesn't start a war, but responds to one if the need be. We all remember how joe biden was going around the world, meeting after meeting, begging Russia not to attack Ukraine. But when Russia did, he adjusted properly and now has made america stronger. He understands shared leadership.

Trump is like Tinubu, egoistic, greedy, selfish, divisive, not knowledgeable of key things, lack awareness, etc.

Trump is not just an American disaster, he is a world disaster. He would drain smerica to the ground. The last time, he benefitted from Obama's economic policies that over spilled to his administration, then when faced with disaster, because he lacked wisdom, he failed woefully. He is the first criminal to soil the american political foundation. He has built up hatred in America like never before. He might just wake up one day, and tell russia and china, let them all gather and split Africa, for decolonization and reslavery. Any evil cannot be overstated with the du^nce.

America will face future challenges, with or without trump, because the next generation chinese and russians and Saudis, Turkish, arabs, asians, etc, will want to maybe do their own thing outside the world agreement or just outright, want to challenge American leadership on many things. Is just that trump, will bring America down in less than 4 years. Trump will make okpolor eyes look intelligent.

With trump, America will loose humility, which is one of the core American strength. Trump got lucky the last time, he is someone that don't have any successful business without issues. He is like say Dangote's kids, spends his money uselessly without reason for four years.; it might not finish, but in 8 to 10 years, it will become a problem.

This is why the SE and igbos worldwide, need to learn and be prompt with local and world politics. If America falls now, what the north and their slaves in Nigeria, will do to the igbos, is not going to be pretty. They will kill and/or enslave the igbos in their midst, while simultaneously genociding the SE. So if you are an igbo in all these places, stop deceiving yourself, like the SE is them, and not tied to you. You are a joker. And the SE igbos need to stop deceiving themselves that it is just them that own the SE, it is the highest fool*shness of all time. It makes you look foolish, and easy to be sent many decades back.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by koboko69: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
Botragelad:

You're a bit thick, aren't you? You don't need to hear the word 'illegal' to know what Trump means when he talks about immigrants. He's not talking about the ones who come legally and contribute to society. He's talking about the ones he thinks are criminals, rapists, terrorists, and freeloaders.

Hard to comprehend rest of the trashy stuff you typed up there. Sorry bud!
Mtcheeew! Abeg shift. The most sick people when it comes to rapist, pedophiles and the likes are whites. When last did you hear of a terrorist attack on US soil. The ones commited so far are domestic terrorists by whites hidden under the guise of mental health or hate, off course they wont call it terrorism as na dem dem. Mass shootings in schools and the likes. Na immigrants dey do those one? So condemn all whites for the sins of a few. Lol. Dey there dey help am explain. Lol. U dey Nigeria dey follow person wey dey live and work for US argue. Do u know the policies he made to made it so difficult for even legal immigrants? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by racerve(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Xscape1993:
The best home truth of the century, but it is unfortunate that some people don't just like the truth.

Someone is saying your blood is tainted because of your race, and you're agreeing.

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Botragelad: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
koboko69:

Mtcheeew! Abeg shift. U dey Nigeria dey follow person wey dey live and work for US argue. Do u know the policies he made to made it so difficult for even legal immigrants? Lol
Did you make any sense here?
What the f are you guys always ranting about?

You couldn't even bring up something sensible to counter my statement.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Bluntemperor: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
polygamist:
Trump is immigrant. His wife is immigrant. USA has law which if observed to the later one became a citizen. Like me.

But must he now removed the ladder ,as a billionaire, having deceived the people,by cajoling them and having fun,but his heart if full of fraud and terrible in Leadership?
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by olamike02: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/trump-stirs-hornets-nest-says-african-asian-immigrants-poisoning-us-blood/?amp
And some daft African sees this monster as their Messiah. They see him as a Christian . Did Christ teach this nonsense 😠.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by LegacyB: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
sukkot:
a very peculiar fellow who let paul adefarasin minister his daughters wedding. hobnobs with dennis rodman etc. is he racist or classist ?
Ok let me follow your thinking for one second . What is the percentage of 1 million Paul Adefarasin to the total African population alone. Let’s leave out Asia for now. Bullies would always have expectations to validate their irrational behaviors. Wise up man!
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Bluntemperor: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Thereishel:

Is Trump not old? Is he not age mate with Biden? Biden is 82 trump is 80. Trump is anti immigrant whereas his grandfather is also an immigrant

Don't mind the blind people!
He is immigrant but he is now driving a sledge hammer ,just to deceive the gaulibles Republicans!
Shame!
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by planetx: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Joe Biden and the democratic party, threw open the US Southern border because they need voters who will vote democrats. It is a long term game plan to ensure a democratic majority in Congres and the white house for the foreseeable future by flooding the country with illegals from all over the world and give them the right to vote like they are now doing in NYC. Same strategy of flooding Nigeria with people from Chad and Niger to ensure the Northerners always win national elections.

3 Likes

Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by chidiakwari: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nigerian journalist are so despicable and lack the professional wit to come up with a news piece.

Donald Trump never mentioned any country or continent.

But a half-brain, poor writer cum journalist had to sensationalize it to get attention.

Not that I support the orange head sleazebag, but come on.
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by sukkot: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2023
LegacyB:

Ok let me follow your thinking for one second . What is the percentage of 1 million Paul Adefarasin to the total African population alone. Let’s leave out Asia for now. Bullies would always have expectations to validate their irrational behaviors. Wise up man!
its a question to you or any wise men out there and not an opinion. a very valid question. is he racist or classist ? i seem to remember his regime the top COVID guru was a nigerian woman
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by koboko69: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Botragelad:

Did you make any sense here?
What the f are you guys always ranting about?

You couldn't even bring up something sensible to counter my statement.

Go back and read. I edited it. I not get your time. See person wey ignore all my comments b4. Lol
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by FoolishBoy419: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
OChimex:

One thing I will tell you is this, from experience, oyinbo, I mean pure white, are mostly naturally kind, have common sense and hate to see others suffering
That's why there countries are way better..
Doing business with them is so easy. No cheating in their blood

Those same pure white men have killed more people than any other group of people on the planet while accumulating their riches off the blood of others. . The average white client is only like that because they are economically well off and not because they happen to be "pure white." Try dealing with pure white East Europeans and you'll know how far.

How some people reason on this forum is mysterious
Re: Trump: African, Asian Immigrants Poisoning US Blood by Botragelad: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
koboko69:

Go back and read. I edited it. I not get your time
You don't expect me to go back to that piece of trash. Piss off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Cancels $300 Million Airport Deal With China - Lessons For Nigeria? / Niger Coup: All ECOWAS Chiefs Of Defence Staff To Meet In Abuja Today / Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.