Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock (14822 Views)

Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed / EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by SavageMaster: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
GoldenJAT:
Wetin been happen to NAIRALAND??
Make we leave politics first! Na me know wetin I pass through all these days way we no fit access am.

My brother, if you ask me na who I go ask.

I heard Seun has been explaining for days now on X (Twitter).

For those of us who don't have the Twitter app installed on our phones, we're still waiting for his explanation on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by Kam2021: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Trustmea:
Fubara is a coward if he agrees to the resolution shit.. I need someone that can exhume the corpse of wike and burry him again
It's not just to be Rivers state governor what connections those he have at the federal level. Common sense should have told him to get enough connections at federal and state level before fighting something he won't win.
Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by johnog4sure: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2023
Nigerians are stupid! Now that Fubara and Wike has "tested the microphone" and are sure that instead of the people whose resources are being shared 10/25% to riot and give both of them a quick public judgement, they are foolishly divided into pro-Wike vs pro-fubara. Now both Fubara and Wike can form a truce then decide on a better formulae to pillage the resources at both state and federal level. Pitiful!
Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by BondRiv: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2023
The President has yet again intervened in the Rivers crisis and resolutions have been reached. They all signed it and should all honour it. If the governor chooses to listen to those telling him to not implement what he has signed, that is his business.
Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by BondRiv: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2023
Trustmea:
Fubara is a coward if he agrees to the resolution shit.. I need someone that can exhume the corpse of wike and burry him again

Meddlesome interloper, are you a Rivers indigene? I am in support of the governor honouring what he signed for there to be peace in the state. He won't be a coward for doing so.
Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by Bimpe29: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Even development can only take place under a peaceful atmosphere.
Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by Fearyourcreator: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
LivingSage:
It'll never be as it was before even if reconciled
Wahala....
Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by Fearyourcreator: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
lonelydora:
Simi Fubara is a heavy disgrace to the whole Ijaw nation.

An Ijaw man is basically a proud and stubborn person who doesn't accept intimidation.

So he brought himself all alone ... You wey no contribute to his being dey make noise here ...oponu
Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by Intrepid01(m): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
It is this kind of internal feud you’ll expect the self-acclaimed party leader; Atiku, to mediate and resolve things, but heck no, you only see him around every 4yrs when it’s time to contest for the party’s presidential ticket. Nonsense!

Guys wait o, is it only me or general, I was unable to reach Nairaland since Monday until now. It kept saying server was down!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fubara, Wike, Odili In ‘Crucial’ Meeting In Aso Rock by Easylife1234: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
God bless away President

(1) (2) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Shun Reps As Speaker Runs To Buhari For Help / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia Ahead Of Abiy Ahmed's Inauguration (Pictures) / Jonathan Replaces Police Boss And Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.