Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport (5634 Views)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / APC NEC Approves 50% Discount On Nomination Forms For Everyone Under 40 / Akeredolu Approves 50% Of Salaries As Hazard Allowance For Health Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Jez9(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2023
bonnyhope:
He should reduce pms price for everyone to enjoy it

Simple! Way to go

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by bluefilm: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Godsonkemz(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is back.
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Smile4me01(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2023
Impostor president he know the reason of hikes in price of goods and services but prefer to chase shadow APC are known for hypocrite administration.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Yelight(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2023
This country funny sha!!! So Private transporters will obey this one abi when nothing has been reduced from what the vehicles use.

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by johnog4sure: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
All his policies are always "laugh now cry later" temporary solution to permanent problems

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Switruth: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2023
Reduce fuel price and transport fare will reduce. It’s a common sense

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by thedio(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2023
Can't wait to book a free train tomorrow......I'm going to enjoy 4 free trip b4 jan4
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Sangoamadioha1: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2023
wirinet:

Why not government subsidize petrol or rice (which is beyond the reach of the common man right now) instead? That would have a greater impact on Nigerians in this festive season than subsidizing those that wants to travel by public transport.

I agree with you totally on this.
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by onyxo76(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2023
why not reduce fuel prices to say 300 naira so private car owners can use their cars to travel, how many people will those selected buses carry?
then have they been paid upfront? common 35k monthly wage award we never see apart from September own.
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Think9ja(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2023
K
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by scholes23(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2023
E nor concern danfo and other private operators like ABC, chisco , the young and co
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by scholes23(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

They made arrangements with some companies like GIG, Young shall grow, etc.
Because he funded their business abi And still collecting tax from them.
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Xtraterestial: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Which private owned transporter that that suffered for Thier money, will cut cost In This inflation? Will they reimburse them? Nonsense, na by mouth them they do things?. Failed ppl.
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by LockDown69(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
How much transport cost per state to another?
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by SundaysTechLab: 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
thedio:
Can't wait to book a free train tomorrow......I'm going to enjoy 4 free trip b4 jan4

Pls how do you plan on booking the free tickets? What's the process?

Is it possible for someone without a smartphone to take advantage of it?
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by SundaysTechLab: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
herkeem:
Just booked a free train to Lagos. So this is true

Pls how did you book the free ticket? What's the process?

My sister and her kids wants to use the free tickets to travel tomorrow but she doesn't have a smartphone

I don't know if it's what I can book for her on my phone and she'll be able use it to travel.
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by herkeem: 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
SundaysTechLab:

Pls how did you book the free ticket? What's the process?

My sister and her kids wants to use the free tickets to travel tomorrow but she doesn't have a smartphone

I don't know if it's what I can book for her on my phone and she'll be able use it to travel.
How many kids and hope they have NIN? And yes you can book for her
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by thedio(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
SundaysTechLab:

Pls how do you plan on booking the free tickets? What's the process?

This is the link for booking and if u don't av smart phone,anyone can do it for u. U can also go to the station without booking. https://nrc.gsds.ng/

1 Like

Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by SundaysTechLab: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
herkeem:

How many kids and hope they have NIN? And yes you can book for her

They are 2 kids, both are less than 6 years

I don't think their age require NIN
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by SundaysTechLab: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
thedio:

This is the link for booking and if u don't av smartphone,anyone can do it for u. U can also go to the station without booking. https://nrc.gsds.ng/

OK, thanks

Pls which of the originating stations should I pick in Lagos that's closest to oshodi

And which destination station should I pick for ibadan?
She's going from Lagos to ibadan
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by herkeem: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
SundaysTechLab:

They are 2 kids, both are less than 6 years

I don't think their age require NIN
Okay. Use your details to book
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by thedio(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
SundaysTechLab:

OK, thanks

Pls which of the originating stations should I pick in Lagos that's closest to oshodi

And which destination station should I pick for ibadan?
She's going from Lagos to ibadan
I av not been to any train station in Lagos so I don't know which on is better btw agege and ebute meta station.
About Ibadan station it depends on where she is going but it's almost the same cos omituntun bus will be waiting to take her to mokola with just #500
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by RoxyBrownAutos: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
The question is how many travellers will benefit from the scheme.
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by Elinosweet143(f): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Na who get better money dey travel this season. This is more like misplaced priority to me, now how will the government help and touch the lives of those that do not have the money to feed let alone to travel. Na that one be the Koko, I see these gesture as clout chasing abi how English people put am sef
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by unibenakpos(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
thedio:
where are you traveling from? I'm planning to travel from Lagos to Ibadan and I don't know how to go about it
Re: Yuletide: Tinubu Approves 50% Waivers On Road, Rail Transport by thedio(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
unibenakpos:
where are you traveling from? I'm planning to travel from Lagos to Ibadan and I don't know how to go about it
From Olumilayo Ransome Kuti station papalantoro to Ibadan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Okays Death Sentences On Two Islamic Militants / Uk Moves To Stem Immigration / What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.