Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. (255 Views)

Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by Handsomebb: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2023
Dear NL,

How did you all feel during the downtime on NL?, I literarily get all my news in Nija here on NL. And i was blank on Nija news especially during this power outage in my area.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by Bliss52: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Was on Twitter... very dull app, I tried Facebook but it was filled with old people , TikTok was more fun

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by Beuberry(f): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:
Was on Twitter... very dull app, I tried Facebook but it was filled with old people , TikTok was more fun
TikTok is for cartoons. Nairaland is fun if you love politics.
Meanwhile, I missed those dirty boys that trolls me

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by updatechange(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

Twitter a dull app Which planet u come from first?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by Bliss52: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:

Twitter and the fakers.. all of them forming what is not

Joined Twitter 2009 , 14 years ago
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by SoNature(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2023
It's none of your business!

Seun, clean up this forum.

People on X kept saying that you should fire Mynd44. That's if you aren't the person behind the moniker.

I don't understand how someone could be a moderator and still be taking tribal perspective on issues. I even thought I was the only person who noticed it.

Block all accounts that call ladies unprintable names and block female monikers that denigrate males. They should take their madness elsewhere.

Use IP addresses to block a bunch of people who rarely make reasonable contributions without getting tribalistic, attacking Igbos, Yorubas and Northerners.

It's high time you took what happens here more seriously!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by saintkel(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2023
SoNature:
It's none of your business!

Seun, clean up this forum.

People on X kept saying that you should fire Mynd44. That's if you aren't the person behind the moniker.

I don't understand how someone could be a moderator and still be taking tribal perspective on issues. I even thought I was the only person who noticed it.

Block all accounts that call ladies unprintable names and block female monikers that denigrate males.

Use IP addresses to block a bunch of people who rarely make reasonable contributions without getting tribalistic.

It's high time you took what happens here more seriously!
Seun will not hear....more like d bashing here generates traffic for him.....d tribal dissing here is never seen even in real life
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by smiliyB(f): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:

I tire! He must be old fashion or something
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by updatechange(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

If twitter is boring to you, and you have been there since 2009… that means u don’t know how it works. My second account which is the one I stil use was in 2011 and I have well over 5k followers… it can never be boring to me except you’re following all these everybody’s rich syndrome on X because over there everyone’s rich except Daniel regha but me no Dey cap
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by TANID(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by Bliss52: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:

If twitter is boring to you, and you have been there since 2009… that means u don’t know how it works. My second account which is the one I stil use was in 2011 and I have well over 5k followers… it can never be boring to me except you’re following all these everybody’s rich syndrome on X because over there everyone’s rich except Daniel regha but me no Dey cap

Lol

That Daniel Regha is something else 😁😁 stingy to the core
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by Igbodicool(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2023
At least bickering and bigotry reduced.

cheesy
This British business enterprise is far from being a united country.
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by updatechange(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2023
smiliyB:
I tire! He must be old fashion or something

Let’s be mutual on X
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by LooneyLester: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:

Twitter stopped being interesting in 2019
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by smiliyB(f): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:

Let’s be mutual on X
Sure! Drop your username, I'll follow you asap.
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by updatechange(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
LooneyLester:

Twitter stopped being interesting in 2019

Learn how to use it… it’s either you don’t know how to use it or you don’t have enough data to surf it. 😏
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by updatechange(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2023
smiliyB:
Sure! Drop your username, I'll follow you asap.

Aha would’ve loved to do that but we re on a faceless forum here… I’m a diff type of person on twitter very detribalized except u come for me… I will mention you on another thread where we can link up tho
Re: How Did You Cope Without Nairaland For The Past Few Days. by 24SEVEN: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland choose to go offline when Rivers state political impasse reached its crescendo.

I can only imagine how obidients who were supporting Sim would have collected wotowoto. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Banks In Nigeria For Business Banking / Federal Government / * 100% Legal Powerful Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.