Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) (35708 Views)

Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by EKONGKING: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by TheOldGods: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
Igbos n fake

This is how they develop everywhere they go
@ Seun, they have started again, what's all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by TopBanter: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Who brought you into the conservation? This is a known syndrome and secondly, can you pinpoint the so-called support from the comment you quoted?

Please Nairaland is back and you should respect yourself. Attacking harmless comments you misunderstand is bullying.

lol. I don’t know who you are trying to con with your fake ‘good behavior’ antics.

The biggest bigots, bullies, instigators and most divisive elements now forming ‘innocentee’ because they missed Nairaland, the centre of their jobless and unproductive existence, for a few days. Comical to see.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2023
Roboto11:

I don't think you understand the situation.

Those guys know they are making poison so there's no need to vet what they already know.

Just look at the environment in which people are making drinks. That tells you the mind set.

You couldn't have a worse location than that pigsty.
How those people can even without shame call others dirty still beats me.

See the environment sef

Pigs everywhere, Spits!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

its illegal to duplicate other company's drink formulation and producing almost exact same thing as the registered company...Thats a diff thing entirely

But my worry is that the environment isnt even clean plus how sure are we that whatever additives were used to produce these drinks are fit for human consumption

I understand that some companys don't get some of their products registered under NAFDAC and SON as soon as they want it but I'm not even sure these products in anyway passed through lab analysis and are even of National food safety standard

We miss Akunyili

I love your submission and I am with you 💯% contrary to what the earlier contributor who quoted my comment and misconstrued that for support for fakery.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by lexylaw40: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2023
Mm
Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by Afamed: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Ndi Ego Obala.

See una development everywhere

LZAA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
This people want to kill Nigerians finish...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
and skull miners have the largest concentration at where?
Guy shift with your bigotry
You've really descended so low, geez grin

3 Likes

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
Igbos n fake

This is how they develop everywhere they go

You be like you want them to ban nairaland for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by marvellous2222: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2023
One of the reasons government don want to release kanu, because more of these factory will be discovered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

On Twitter you were forming holy anti tribalism on seun's page

Just look at you, few minutes into Nairaland re opening your attitude already showing

As in ehn...you'd think with all that rant on Twitter you'd never see them near nairaland again.

7 Likes

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by HateBigots: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2023
Bliss52:

On Twitter you were forming holy anti tribalism on seun's page

Just look at you, few minutes into Nairaland re opening your attitude already showing

Do you have selective blindness?... didn't you see the first ones at the top

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by kings59: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2023
I am glad we are back
Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by AoifeNightfall: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2023
Afamed:

Shame do dey catch una?

Catch me for what? 😒
Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2023
clearcrystal:

It's news, if they are confident with their formulation let them approach NAFDAC for proper registration.

Let's stop supporting and encouraging nonsense.
how did he encourage nonsense?
Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by WesternPanzer: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Seun, go to front page and delete all those tribal slurs.

This is one of those abuse.

This crime has nothing to do with tribe as the consumers are not from a particular tribe too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
I sha go join other millions of Nigerians to report this religious tribalistic platform and this time no resurrection

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by BondRiv: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
clearcrystal:

Benjamin Hundeyin (Police Public Relation Officer, Lagos State Command)

Na wa o! We are just drinking rubbish in this country. These greedy and criminal elements have destroyed the fabric of this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by mikmash(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Abeg... Dem just open nairaland una Don start with this una bigotry. When will we learn for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by LZAA: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2023
Afamed:
Ndi Ego Obala.

See una development everywhere

LZAA
😏😏😏😏

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by adamooye: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2023
Na them😂🤣😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drink Factory Discovered In Lagos (Photos) by AncientAlien(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:
This is not news. It is rampant and NAFDAC and SON are dead.

From Taiwan to Japan. They should register their formulations and enhance quality.
What about using someone else's company name and brand to sell an infiltrated product?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Safe For Drinking? / Flood Overtakes Federal Medical Centre Otuoke, Bayelsa (Photo) / Beware Of These Banned Food Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.