Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

113 Generals Retire From Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 113 Generals Retire From Army (17475 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / How ISWAP Disguised As Friendly Forces To Steal Tactical Vehicles From Army Base / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by Dollyak(f): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hardly any woman general shown in that picture. Women needs to start leveraging their numbers to champion their cause.
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by ComeToJesus: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
ColonelMichael:
BETTER FOR THEM, make them save their lives for things better. Nigeria is going to doom with islamic muslim terrorists running on rampage, doing despicable things when shouting allah kubar

my own prayer is that thunder should fire all these islamic terrorists
Seunmsg
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
AntiChristian
duro4chang
lhordspy
Moh247
Ayamed
WriterNG
postinor : tHIS ONE MAMA TOTO DEY DRIP CONDEMN OIL
kobojunkie
Expanse2020
Zico5

AbuTwins: THIS ONE SENSE IS FINISHED

ANIMALS....
Add Expanse2020, Biodun556, Lukuluku69, Rashduct4luv too. All are to be flooded with that tunnel

imagine following a pig prophet Mohamed that used cos of raping his daughter in law and banned adoption.
a pig paedophile

Before Emu4life antichristian, postinor and yarimo will talk, let them know their prophet bleeped his daughter in law, worshipped idols with pointed breast, was an opium addict like tinubu, was poisoned by a woman he wanted to rape and died like a mad dog, pigs exhumed his petrifying corpse and ate it.

This kind toxicity never tire you bro? Please try to be nice and toxin-free. This kind of thing in your chest can kill.

Have a glass of water and breathe deeply slowly. You'll be fine

1 Like

Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by Blueace247(f): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
I suppose sue nairaland for taking my joy for 3 days

1 Like

Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Very good
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by Dchampion65: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
113 Generals and we can't end insurgent with a swipe.
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by Expanse2020(m): 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
ColonelMichael:
BETTER FOR THEM, make them save their lives for things better. Nigeria is going to doom with islamic muslim terrorists running on rampage, doing despicable things when shouting allah kubar

my own prayer is that thunder should fire all these islamic terrorists
Seunmsg
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
AntiChristian
duro4chang
lhordspy
Moh247
Ayamed
WriterNG
postinor : tHIS ONE MAMA TOTO DEY DRIP CONDEMN OIL
kobojunkie
Expanse2020
Zico5

AbuTwins: THIS ONE SENSE IS FINISHED

ANIMALS....
Add Expanse2020, Biodun556, Lukuluku69, Rashduct4luv too. All are to be flooded with that tunnel

imagine following a pig prophet Mohamed that used cos of raping his daughter in law and banned adoption.
a pig paedophile

Before Emu4life antichristian, postinor and yarimo will talk, let them know their prophet bleeped his daughter in law, worshipped idols with pointed breast, was an opium addict like tinubu, was poisoned by a woman he wanted to rape and died like a mad dog, pigs exhumed his petrifying corpse and ate it.
Wasted effort
Wasted being
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
Good news and may they all have a sweet retirement

so we get dis plenty Generals for naija and terrorists no let us rest since 1908....
Toothless generals with big stomach
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by NACE13: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2023
What about the foot soldiers that did the fighting and dying; Where is their honour? All you do is go for training and more training without yielding results, wasting tax payers' money. Over 14 years and this is the best you can do. Shame.
I always wished to join the army while growing up but when I discovered this BH insurgency is just for political benefits for those selfish lots at the top, I changed direction. This is not a country worth dying for.
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by OmoFiditi: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
Good news and may they all have a sweet retirement

so we get dis plenty Generals for naija and terrorists no let us rest since 1908....

The thing shock me sef. The 'General' na for mouth?
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by thisisit: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2023
They learnt a lot from the superior strategies of Boko Haram
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by blabulu2000: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Generals with no civil or Gulf or World War experience...
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by Xinox: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
I swear, these Generals ehn, some of them are good very good and kind especially the muslim ones. They help alot. They are always willing to help their people into the force that is why some of you complains. But you see Christians? They won't help you if you want, die begging. It's better they will allow their slots waste. Today, they are leaving service. Nothing last forever. I am wishing them happy retirement no hard feeling
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by Ubanz: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Those are the men behind the maltreatment of the real gallant (war front) soldiers.
I never knew they existed.
Anyway,of what use are a bunch of Generals that couldn't even defeat a rag tag Boko Haram
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by ColonelMichael: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
ComeToJesus:

This kind toxicity never tire you bro? Please try to be nice and toxin-free. This kind of thing in your chest can kill.

Have a glass of water and breathe deeply slowly. You'll be fine

An advice by an imbecilic Muslim disgustingly disguising as a christian, as in using the name they hate to which end if not deception.

Oga na una be poison, if an innocent Deborah una fit kill and no one said anything, you, the randy rabid dog allah, the pig prophet mohammed are worse than me.
Re: 113 Generals Retire From Army by ColonelMichael: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Expanse2020:

Wasted effort
Wasted being
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If after everything in mohammed's life, it was pigs, hungry dirty ones that exhumed him and ate his petrifying body, now that is a wasted bastard..

If mohammed was busying kissing the pointed breast of Medina idols while worshipping them before stupidly writing the satanic verses,

And tinubu used fake bishops to what end again?

A lowlife almajiri should never surprise anyone...

Don't associate it us with your imbecilic mohammedic delusion, no be us go kill 1500 Israelis and now crying like bastards.

No be us murder Deborah for Sokoto, scavengers.

No be us wan go exterminate people from their land with almost 10 million soldiers end was annihilated within 6 days.

Shame on you, on the randy rabid worthless allah, and the useless prophet fake arse mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Fighters(pictures) / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . / Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.