Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora (1114 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / 'If War Is The Option, We'll Take It In Due Time' - Again, Simon Ekpa Warns UN / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2023
A Few days before the commencement of this year’s festive period, the Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic Government in Exile, Simon Ekpa, called on Igbos in Diaspora to avoid travelling home, saying there were high-security threats.

The Finland-based lawyer and separatist, Ekpa, disclosed this in a statement, sighted by our correspondent on Tuesday.

Ekpa noted that it would be safer for them to remain in their country of residence during this yultide, than risking their lives to any part of Igbo land.

Ekpa stated, “Those telling you to come back for Christmas are kidnappers; they are out of cash, and their only hope is to kidnap you for ransom during Christmas.

“The Biafra government has warned all Biafrans in Diaspora to remain where they are during this Christmas for security reasons. Send your ticket money to your families back home; they need the money more than you risk your life going to Nigeria for Christmas.

“Terrorists will begin hunting for Biafra returnees. All the Nigeria terrorist forces will be hunting for Biafrans who will return home and possibly kill some of them;

“The Nigeria IPOB criminals will be ready to kidnap you since that has been their business.

“Staying In the Diaspora will help the Biafra Liberation Army and other Biafra forces tackle security challenges better as they will be less distracted”, he said.

https://newtelegraphng.com/stay-away-from-igbo-land-this-yuletide-ekpa-warns-igbos-in-diaspora/

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by nazicartel(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:
So sadeast is a no go area for her indigents nawao, what if Yoruba ppl drive them from SW and northerners pursued them from north… where dem go come go like diss
una don start again. They will block this nairaland on a good day and all of una go rest

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:
So sadeast is a no go area for her indigents nawao
Ekpa is being factual
If anybody does contrarily he will be slaughtered

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2023
nazicartel:
una don start again. They will block this nairaland on a good day and all of una go rest
Nairaland is here to stay

7 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by updatechange(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2023
nazicartel:

Weyrey… na why we Dey enjoy am.
When una Dey tab other tribes e Dey sweet Abi? But when then face una, una go Dey hope Mk dem block or ban am.

I know many ppl from the other side go Dey happy when nairaland go down and even wish Mk e no ever come up again because of these fake products news circulating the media space

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by nazicartel(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:

Weyrey… na why we Dey enjoy am.
When una Dey tab other tribes e Dey sweet Abi? But when then face una, una go Dey hope Mk dem block or ban am.

I know many ppl from the other side go Dey happy when nairaland go down and even wish Mk e no ever come up again because of these fake products news circulating the media space
na you sabi. I exchanged word with one guy like that and they suspended the me for some days. But didn't suspend the guy. I had to report nairaland ones. Didn't take upto two days their server went down. If they don't curb the menace here, their hosting will go down and this will take them 2 weeks to get back...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by updatechange(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2023
nazicartel:
na you sabi. I exchanged word with one guy like that and they suspended the me for some days. But didn't suspend the guy. I had to report nairaland ones. Didn't take upto two days their server went down. If they don't curb the menace here, their hosting will go down and this will take them 2 weeks to get back...

Lolz so na your single report nahim bring am down

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2023
nazicartel:
na dem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2023
Workch, these are your people, they are being threatened in their own region, they couldnt even go home to enjoy their festive season yet your worry is about the roads in ogun

Really?
Igbos are funny abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2023
nazicartel:

Thats your wish but God pass u

Your own prayer na say make dem bring down another person business kpatakpata

How do u evil guys even sleep at night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by nazicartel(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2023
updatechange:

Lolz so na your single report nahim bring am down
good of you to Think I'm the only person that sent a report. Don't worry, they will sanction him 2 weeks next time
Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2023
nazicartel:
good of you to Think I'm the only person that sent a report. Don't worry, they will sanction him 2 weeks next time
empty threat as usual

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by IGBOSON1: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
nazicartel:

You're spot on concerning the bolded! They've done that to me a number of times on this forum....even when i reply bigots with derogatory monikers!

The OP of this particular thread is another Igbo-hating bigot, and i guess he's rushing to make up for time given the three days he's been prevented from abusing Ndigbo and creating anti-Igbo threads like this one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Scarrr: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
IGBOSON1:

You're spot on concerning the bolded! They've done that to me a number of times on this forum....even when i reply bigots with derogatory monikers!

The OP of this particular thread is another Igbo-hating bigot, and i guess he's rushing to make up for time given the three days he's been prevented from abusing Ndigbo and creating anti-Igbo threads like this one!
everything na anti Igbo..evn when your very useless leaders say things like 1 Igbo man = 100 Hausa ppl...na still anti Igbo... shior 😏

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by masterfactor(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ekpa please include Tuesday to the sit at home oOoOO, I cannot come to South East and kill my self

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Dafresh: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Thats your wish but God pass u

Your own prayer na say make dem bring down another person business kpatakpata

How do u evil guys even sleep at night
Una go still blame Igbos, every body is trying to be civil but people like you on Nairaland will make them ban Nairaland and blame it Igbos you know what to stop, so stop it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dafresh:

Una go still blame Igbos, every body is trying to be civil but people like you on Nairaland will make them ban Nairaland and blame it Igbos you know what to stop, so stop it
Ekpa has warned you
Stay away from your rejected land of killing innocent policemen

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Dafresh: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ekpa has warned you
Stay away from your rejected land of killing innocent policemen
Lol innocent police kwa
Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by able20(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Because Ekpa can not visit his homeland, other SEs in the Diaspora should also not visit.
It is very clear that Ekpa is working for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Christistruth00: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
But why are they obeying a Crook like Simon Ekpa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Tobichimezie: 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Too late you brainless terrorist, I arrived Enugu from the US for the December festivities and I'm having the time of my life so far. Someone should tell Simon Ekpa the slowpoke that nobody here send him papa, even your sit at home rubbish is barely even observed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2023
Tobichimezie:
Too late you brainless terrorist, I arrived Enugu from the US for the December festivities and I'm having the time of my life so far. Someone should tell Simon Ekpa the slowpoke that nobody here send him papa, even your sit at home rubbish is barely even observed
emergingnation gidgiddy penguin2
Is this true?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Christistruth00:

But why are they obeying a Crook like Simon Ekpa?
if they refused to obey him they will be flogged

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by beerfraud: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ekpa should declare tomorrow as sit at home

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by zelnababa(m): 4:42am On Dec 25, 2023
nazicartel:
waiting come be ur gain now?

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:01am On Dec 25, 2023
This is serious oh
Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by BeautifulMind2: 5:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Ikinternational: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fvck Simon Ekpa. His daddy his mother his clansmen and anybody that loves him
Re: Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora by Goodnewsforlife: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
nazicartel:
chinedu

U don dey beat chest say na u make nairaland go down, u wey no know anything about nairaland issue

Same way one igbo was chest beating with alquaeda in d uk, dem use chest beating do u igbos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Democracy Is This? / Atiku: Obasanjo Took N10bn Ptdf Money For 3rd Term / Yorubas Demand Creation Of 2 New State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.