Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Was Life Without Nairaland.b - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Was Life Without Nairaland.b (142 Views)

How Was Life In Saudi Arabia Before Oil Was Found? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Life Without Nairaland.b by Praise202(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2023
I know a lot of us depend on nairaland for information and other things, with what Nairaland experienced these last two days
how did it effect you on a personal level.

For me it was boring and hard to get first hand info and gist.

3 Likes

Re: How Was Life Without Nairaland.b by bentenny(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Switched to X
Re: How Was Life Without Nairaland.b by rottennaija(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Didn't really notice much. I was in X. Spend more time in X than in nairaland. Nairaland has refused to grow and improve since it's creation.

1 Like

Re: How Was Life Without Nairaland.b by dnawah(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Praise202:
I know a lot of us depend on nairaland for information and other things, with what Nairaland experienced these last two days
how did it effect you on a personal level.

For me it was boring and hard to get first hand info and gist.
e be like those days, when my babe say she no want again grin grin grin
Re: How Was Life Without Nairaland.b by panafrican(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Great.
Was focusing on reading instead of arguing with bad -azz Netanyahu supporters. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nikki, I Am 3rd But I Remain Resolute That Republican Race Will Ultimately Be Be / Isreali Warplanes Bomb Syrian Capital Killing 4 IRGC Officers / ICJ Asks Israel To Stop Military Onslaught In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.