Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – (2936 Views)

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Alleged Money Laundering: EFCC Closes Case Against Badeh / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Omonaijablog: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2023
Alleged Money Laundering: I am dying of cancer, allowing me to come back home – Diezani Begs Tinubu

The embattled former petroleum minister during the regime of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who ran to the UK for the fear of the EFCC Diezani Alison Maduekwe has now beged Nigerian government for linency.

Mrs Diezani, who is reportedly suffering the second stage of her cancer, has beg president Bola Ahmed Tinubu to allow her to come back to Nigeria to confess to her misappropriation while in office.

Mrs Diezani was answering questions from the press in London after a medical visit.

The former Petroleum minister, who was accused of stealing Nigeria’s money, amounting to billions of dollars, revealed that she is now ready to open up about the money she allegedly misappropriated while I’m office as the minister of Petroleum.

“I am a born again Christian and currently suffering from second stage cancer, which my United Kingdom’s physiciaadviseded me to continue taking medication for the rest of my life.

” Yes, no human is perfect, but some time, God Almighty allows some of such to happen.
” I have been accused of misappropriation when I was the petroleum minister, which is true! but I would like President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nigerians to forgive me to come back home and offer my contribution because life is temporal, Diezani said in tears.

“My husband and my entire family members including My Nigeria lawyer based in the United Kingdom knew my relationship with Dauda Lawal Dare, the current Zamfara State governor whow I entrusted over 9 billion dollars for safe keeping while he was the Executive Director of the First Bank Nigeria PLC .

“Unfortunately, it has now come to a point that Mr Dauda Lawal is no longer picking my phone calls and even worked in Collaboration with UK police to put me under Surveillance may be to claim the Money I entrusted to him when I die.

“Mr. President Sir, I am ready with your intervention to come back to Nigeria to explain with written evidence signed by my lawyer to return back to Nigeria, the funds I have misappriated. Diezani beg President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

” Nigeria is my country, my home, and there is no place like home.

” As I am talking to you, Dauda Lawal has blacklisted both my phones and those of my lawyers, simply because he is a state governor enjoying immunity.” Diezani cried out.

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Xscape1993(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Okay. Your can come over, your sins are forgiven.
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Unittyy: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2023
Vanity upon vanity, come back home and return your loots, Apologize to Nigerians and seek God's forgiveness. Doing so might Fastrack your healing and make God increase your days on Earth.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by MadamExcellency: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Tinubu should sign off on her return with immediate effect
$9 billion returned to Nigeria is a great feat.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by NoSmoking: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2023
Are u dead or something?

Bring u back in a coffin is allowed

🤕

1 Like

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by simpleseyi: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The remaining one trillion billion dollars nko? Is it for her cancer treatment or is it for garri, or for Ewa, or for Agbado?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Fkmodhi: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2023
She want to run back to Nigeria to avoid UK court hearing… Make Tinubu no listen to her cos she be unrepentant big thief.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Cantonese: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2023
Entrusted $9b billion? Abi I no read am well?
And Nigeria has been going from one borrowing to the other?

Anyway, our youths still support thieving looters and give them the highest honor.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Opolopoopolonio: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2023
Ehya

Where are the japa crew

No place like home!
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Ikaeniyan0: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Did she really steal up to that sha? That's a lot of money o shocked

Even after returning the money, the government should confiscate all her assets all over the world.
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by danzaki63: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2023
this your writeup does not make sense. did you know the implications as a Lawyer? did you consult your Lawyers? what are the evidences that the money is with him? How? you forgot your account numbers and details and asked to use his? what of your numerous companies accounts? what about your kids? what about your husband accounts? Why did you wait until now before seeking this amnesty?
Oga Madam, this just doesnt gel with me at all. seek for another route.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by budaatum: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2023
I have been accused of misappropriation when I was the petroleum minister, which is true! but I would like President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nigerians to forgive me to come back home and offer my contribution because life is temporal, Diezani said in tears.

See wuruwuru English. Is she confessing to the misappropriation, or to the fact that she was the petroleum minister?
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Lovemeharder(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Jakumo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Frog Eye Madueke is by a wide margin Nigeria's most prolific treasury looter ever known. She is a criminal mastermind now hilariously angling for sympathy by posing as a sick person, all to try and evade the legal repercussions of her crime wave dating back to her notorious role as Nigeria's Minister of Petroleum Resources.

Sympathy is due, but most certainly NOT to Frog Eye Madueke. That sympathy is rather, overdue to the long-suffering citizens of the Nigerian nation whose lives have been degraded for decades by the thievery and greed of treasury looters like this horrid woman who has been living it up and living large in London at the expense of the national economy back in Nigeria.

Mrs. Frog Eye Madueke deserves to rot in jail after all fixed and liquid assets she has squirreled away globally, are forensically traced, then reclaimed for reimbursement to the national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Obainoman6: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
All sentiments and emotions aside, because you are battling cancer doesn't mean you should be forgiven for looting your country dry.
They should deport her straight to kirikiri to spend the rest of her life and all her money and assets confiscated to the very last kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Roboto11: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fake news.

By the way, where that Dozy Mmobuosi guy.

grin

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Opeyemic01: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
They will send their children abroad with looted money, give themselves sophisticated medical treatment from the looted fund. When everything now casts they want to come back to Nigeria to come and die, as Nigeria is only good for burial and not development.
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Return home with your stolen money madam if not don't dare come
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by gawu1: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
MadamExcellency:
You people have now accepted that she actually stole Nigerian's money. When Buhari was chasing her to return the loots, he was accused of going on witch-hunting.
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by gawu1: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Although this woman is not completely an Igbo woman, one of the reasons the Igbos hate Buhari and his government is because of the way he pursued that woman to return the money she stole when she was one of the principal ministers during Jonathan's administration. They claimed Buhari was witch-hunting her for no reason.
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by BondRiv: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
Omonaijablog:
Alleged Money Laundering: I am dying of cancer, allowing me to come back home – Diezani Begs Tinubu

The embattled former petroleum minister during the regime of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who ran to the UK for the fear of the EFCC Diezani Alison Maduekwe has now beged Nigerian government for linency.

Mrs Diezani, who is reportedly suffering the second stage of her cancer, has beg president Bola Ahmed Tinubu to allow her to come back to Nigeria to confess to her misappropriation while in office.

Mrs Diezani was answering questions from the press in London after a medical visit.

The former Petroleum minister, who was accused of stealing Nigeria’s money, amounting to billions of dollars, revealed that she is now ready to open up about the money she allegedly misappropriated while I’m office as the minister of Petroleum.

“I am a born again Christian and currently suffering from second stage cancer, which my United Kingdom’s physiciaadviseded me to continue taking medication for the rest of my life.

” Yes, no human is perfect, but some time, God Almighty allows some of such to happen.
” I have been accused of misappropriation when I was the petroleum minister, which is true! but I would like President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nigerians to forgive me to come back home and offer my contribution because life is temporal, Diezani said in tears.

“My husband and my entire family members including My Nigeria lawyer based in the United Kingdom knew my relationship with Dauda Lawal Dare, the current Zamfara State governor whow I entrusted over 9 billion dollars for safe keeping while he was the Executive Director of the First Bank Nigeria PLC .

“Unfortunately, it has now come to a point that Mr Dauda Lawal is no longer picking my phone calls and even worked in Collaboration with UK police to put me under Surveillance may be to claim the Money I entrusted to him when I die.

“Mr. President Sir, I am ready with your intervention to come back to Nigeria to explain with written evidence signed by my lawyer to return back to Nigeria, the funds I have misappriated. Diezani beg President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

” Nigeria is my country, my home, and there is no place like home.

” As I am talking to you, Dauda Lawal has blacklisted both my phones and those of my lawyers, simply because he is a state governor enjoying immunity.” Diezani cried out.

Dauda Lawal must not be left off the hook with $9 billion still in his possession. Though he has immunity now but the instrument of diplomacy must be used. He should answer questions.
Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by faceland: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2023

Fake News
madafaka

1 Like

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by DKM123: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Why are some of you such chronic liars on this platform?

Fake deceptive propagandaist....

1 Like

Re: Alleged Money Laundering: I Am Dying Of Cancer, Allowing Me To Come Back Home – by tuoyoojo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
No source, no link , no stew

Verdict

FAKE NEWS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 12 APC Gov Endorse Buhari As Kwakwaso Steps Down / Nigerian Prostitutes To Declare Three Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins (Pics) / I've Made Up My Mind. I'll Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.