Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Professional 3odd Rollover Tested And Trusted - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Professional 3odd Rollover Tested And Trusted (169 Views)

Get Paid Three Times Every Month - Tested And Trusted / Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? / Get £10 Or More Daily As Student Online.... Tested And Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional 3odd Rollover Tested And Trusted by abba190: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2023
hit me on whatsapp 070-63-49-02-01 to join my weekend 3odd rollover group, you can start with any amount u can afford to lose but assure you with my picks we have 95% of achieving the target the rollover is just for 3days
Re: Professional 3odd Rollover Tested And Trusted by SuperOnyi: 2:43pm On Jan 24
abba190:
hit me on whatsapp 070-63-49-02-01 to join my weekend 3odd rollover group, you can start with any amount u can afford to lose but assure you with my picks we have 95% of achieving the target the rollover is just for 3days

shocked

Abba, only you "professional and tested"? grin
Re: Professional 3odd Rollover Tested And Trusted by DKM123: 8:49am On Mar 30
abba190:

Hit this Abba190 Sc@mmer oshi and lose your money. You better not trust this devul called Victor Omerigwe the career internet th!ef with various shady bank accounts you opened with so many phone lines that you st0le. Over 50 monikers with 50 bank accounts bearing different names of your v!ctims! Th!ef!!!!! ..

abba190 , the 40 year old expelled teacher, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers..

(1) (Reply)

Claim Your Free $40 / Time To Celebrate And Acknowledge Hausa Businessmen / Plastic Blue Drums For Sale In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.