Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General (11181 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Calitoscassius(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
dibunotion:
Some will still doubt
Yes, we will believe it when we see it happen, until then we have the right to doubt it. undecided
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by anonymous1759(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Yoruba next generation will eulogies BAT these present ones are forming WOKE without looking inwardly.

3 Likes

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Omoawoke2(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Same people that hate nairaland, hate gtbank, hate Lagos

They will be sad over this news

2 Likes

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Calitoscassius(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Okay Chinedu
Good, anything else reasonable you would like to add?.

They are not even in Liegeria yet.
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by JagabanB: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
They will still leave

When them experience blackout and falling of national grid 6 times a month their body go tell them

Let’s not even talk about the harsh economy and taxing of Tinubu
Where are the taxes u folks have been talking about?
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by visaclick: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
OkayDaddy:

After crying, you will clean your eyes, carry your gala carton on your head and March to Ibeju.

You see that Ibeju-Lekki, your children will still hawk gala there.
grin grin yes daddy grin grin
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Since nairaland came back online, they wan suffocate we Obidients with good news, haba bring us us some bad news to masturbate and wail on naw undecided

1 Like

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Calitoscassius(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Ok nice so long bad policies won't send them away
They are still yet to come, they could still change their minds when they find out about all the corrupt policies.
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
ATEAMS:
Indeed ....

Meaning money go plenty plenty fr economics

which money?

has money been small "fr economics"?
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by FasasiAkeem(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Ok nice so long bad policies won't send them away

nice in what way? did you see any american investor saying he is coming?
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Offpointng:
May Nigeria succeed.

But why were our Eastern folks happy and were rejoicing when Nairaland had a little setback?? the past few days made me see how vile and bitter these folks can be. Same Nairaland they would market things freely and get customers, Advice, job opportunities and help. lotta em were even wishing the crash was Permanent like wtf??

Tbh I've never seen folks who would rather want their house to burn to the ground just to prove a little point to their landlords, same way any good news bout Nigeria annoys them.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria and Nairaland will continue to succeed, same with our Seun. And all her enemies will continue fall no matter how much they are.

the topic is saying one thing you are saying a completely different thing. what you are accusing others of, is exactly what you are displaying. the same toxicity that led to shut down of nairaland

1 Like

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Big Things are happening in Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub that comprises the Lekki Free Trade Zone,the Dangote Refinery and the Lekki Deep Sea port.
I encourage anyone who is in doubt to go and verify, don't allow anyone tell you of what is happening there,visit and see yourself
Let me share this true story for those still in doubt.....
A certain government official who served in both in the Jonathan and Obasanjo government was quick to invest in a community very close to the Refinery,according to accounts she bought close to 200 plots in the community
The Government official was kind enough to grant the community a New Electric Transformer and repaired the roads for the community, today that same property is worth more than 1000% in value,the Government offical in question is from the South East and works in " World Organization"

Visit my signature on how you can get a property around the Dangote Refinery

Can I get Lands for Agriculture @ Ibeju Lekki ?

I'll be needing about 25 Hectares if The Price is Very Friendly For The Usage of Agricultural Real Estates.

Thanks.
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Pristine664: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe

The reason they wanted to hijack Lagos.

Them right now:

Lol I saw their "do not invest in Lagos" pictures circulating everywhere recently and I had a good laugh. cheesy

I wonder why these guys think it is their 2x2 shop business that made Lagos what it is. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Pristine664: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Offpointng:
May Nigeria succeed.

But why were our Eastern folks happy and were rejoicing when Nairaland had a little setback?? the past few days made me see how vile and bitter these folks can be. Same Nairaland they would market things freely and get customers, Advice, job opportunities and help. lotta em were even wishing the crash was Permanent like wtf??

Tbh I've never seen folks who would rather want their house to burn to the ground just to prove a little point to their landlords, same way any good news bout Nigeria annoys them.

Like I said earlier, Nigeria and Nairaland will continue to succeed, same with our Seun. And all her enemies will continue fall no matter how much they are.

But Seun likes to lick their asses na.

1 Like

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by seunjungle1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Your hate towards good news always turned you to be nuisance and irritating each an every time you trade your hate.
Community where giant refinery is located will experience black out?...that refinery heat alone will generate more than 50 megawatts of electricity to the immediate community not to talk of the companies on the Lekki soil.

Illiterate people

AqualinaXYZ:
They will still leave

When them experience blackout and falling of national grid 6 times a month their body go tell them

1 Like

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by danilmo: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
They will still leave

Abeg naa u people are causing nauisance everywhere abeg angry

2 Likes

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Afamed: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
kestolove95:
Na this kind news they pain Sadeast people..

Well-done king of wawulemce
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Benwallt(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
They will just be like, "I wish this is my region"
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by johnjose68: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Offpointng:
May Nigeria succeed.

Amen

1 Like

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Faiththatworks(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Can I get Lands for Agriculture @ Ibeju Lekki ?

I'll be needing about 25 Hectares if The Price is Very Friendly For The Usage of Agricultural Real Estates.

Thanks.

Good Day Urgent Needs,I have to be honest with you it is possible to get as much as you need but the price might be a little bit too high

I have property at a community close to Ibeju Lekki,it will be very ideal for what you have in mind and it is very possible to get more if you are interested
You can get more than 25 Hectares if you desire
Kindly click on this link to see the location of the said property : https://www.nairaland.com/7905627/introducing-strongtower-estate-ode-omi#126875204
or visit my signature to get my details and send me a message

Kindly indicate you are urgent needs from Nairaland so I can quickly respond

Thanks
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Basic123: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
GOD BLESS TINUBU BOLA AHMED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Chibuzoripob: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
angry Evil one angry.U are back after 3 days off. cool grin grin.In the Spirit of yuletide sad cool,STOP dragging yue
🐖s till January 7,2024 angry
accordadoga25:
Hehehehe

The reason they wanted to hijack Lagos.

Them right now:
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Goodiep: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
another photo shop, fingers crooed
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Chibuzoripob: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin angry angry angry grin sad lipsrsealed grin
OkayDaddy:

See am. Electricity adviser to Peter Onwubuasi Obi.
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Gkay1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Big Things are happening in Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub that comprises the Lekki Free Trade Zone,the Dangote Refinery and the Lekki Deep Sea port.
I encourage anyone who is in doubt to go and verify, don't allow anyone tell you of what is happening there,visit and see yourself
Let me share this true story for those still in doubt.....
A certain government official who served in both in the Jonathan and Obasanjo government was quick to invest in a community very close to the Refinery,according to accounts she bought close to 200 plots in the community
The Government official was kind enough to grant the community a New Electric Transformer and repaired the roads for the community, today that same property is worth more than 1000% in value,the Government offical in question is from the South East and works in " World Organization"

Visit my signature on how you can get a property around the Dangote Refinery
Bros presently, nothing good about ibeju lekki, for over 4 years, no light, no road etc. non of the company give any community light. Presently, there are serious hardship in ibeju lekki
Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by sulaak(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
ibawon:
Let them transform the region. The government knows there have been no electricity there since 2016

The state needs to start taking the initiative. What is the status of Ondo Deep Seaport or Akwa Ibom Deep seaport? The regions and states must work together to develop their areas.

1 Like

Re: United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General by Irupetepete: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Offpointng:
May Nigeria succeed.

how did you know easterners were happy since no one could log in?
You people are the exact problem of this forum, tribalism has eaten deep into your inner fabrics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Inaugurates New Cabinet (Full List) / Pdp’s Understanding Of Restructuring Nigeria Shallow — APC / NBC Act: Regulate All Online Broadcasters Including Twitter – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.