Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. (446 Views)

Get Free Cost Consultancy On Your Building / Quality And Affordable Paints From FINECOAT PAINTS. / Cost Of Painting A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Dear Contractors, House Owners, and Painters,

When it comes to painting, quality matters. That's why we're excited to introduce Rainer Paints – your new go-to solution for all your painting needs.

Rainer Paints stands shoulder-to-shoulder with industry giants like Dulux, President Paints, Berger Paints, etc in terms of quality and performance. Here's why:

1, Exceptional Quality: Like Dulux, President Paints, and Berger Paints, Rainer Paints is committed to excellence. Our paints are meticulously formulated using the finest ingredients to ensure impeccable coverage and long-lasting durability.

2, Extensive Color Range: Just like our competitors, Rainer Paints offers an extensive range of colors to suit every taste and style. Whether you're looking for bold and vibrant or soft and subtle, we have the perfect shade for you.

3, Durability and Longevity: Rainer Paints is engineered to rival the durability of paints from Dulux, President Paints, and Berger Paints. Our advanced formulas provide superior protection against the elements, ensuring your paint job looks fresh and vibrant for years to come.

4, Ease of Application: With Rainer Paints, you'll experience the same ease of application as you would with paints from industry leaders. Our paints go on smoothly, providing excellent coverage with minimal effort.

5, Value for Money: Despite offering comparable quality to Dulux, President Paints, and Berger Paints, Rainer Paints comes at a more affordable price point. Get the premium quality you deserve without breaking the bank.

Don't settle for subpar paints when you can have the best. Trust Rainer Paints for your next painting project and experience the difference for yourself.

Contact us today to learn more about our products and place your order. Let's elevate your painting experience with Rainer Paints.

Engineers, builders, painters, architects, contractors, and procurement officers are welcome for more detailed conversations. A trial will convince you as we establish a business relationship.

Call/Whatsapp: 0701 322 3045

Email: rainerpaints201@gamil.com

Google:@RAINER PAINTS

Facebook:@Rainer paints

Instagram:@rainerpaints

X:Rainerinterior

1 Like

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2023
We are standard organization our paints is of good quality. We bring quality to your doorstep nationwide.

Call/Whatsapp RAINER PAINTS 0701 322 3045

We offer free delivery and free quotation.

1 Share

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
Master filler

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
A painter testimony @Zenith bank Nigeria owode idiroko Road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVZBp0WQnAA?si=9KTHFKAykgQGF3_d
Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2023
Exterior painting with RAINER PAINTS Matt emulsion

With just a bucket of RAINER PAINTS Matt

Coverage of the highest level

Colors: white and dark gray

Call/Whatsapp 0701 322 3045 we deliver to your doorstep nationwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3zp55T1G5Q?si=jmsoz0Kpd6cX3n0n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 8:35am On Jan 03
Rainer paints
Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18
Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 6:55am On Mar 18
Painting deliver

Colors: Gary /white

1 Like

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02

1 Like

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04
We deliver quality service nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 9:50am On Apr 15
LET'S TALK ABOUT WALL DEFECTS IN THE HOUSE PAINTING INDUSTRY TODAY.

In the house painting industry, several wall defects can arise, including blistering, cracking, peeling, efflorescence, and stains. If these defects are not addressed before painting, they can exacerbate over time, leading to further damage to the walls and compromising the overall quality of the paint job.

For instance, blistering occurs when bubbles form under the paint film, often due to trapped moisture or improper surface preparation. If left untreated, these blisters can burst, leaving unsightly marks and potentially exposing the surface to further moisture damage.

Similarly, cracks and flakes on painted walls can worsen without intervention, leading to more extensive damage and requiring more extensive repairs. Peeling paint not only looks unattractive but also exposes the underlying surface to moisture and other environmental factors, accelerating deterioration.

Efflorescence, characterized by powdery white deposits on the surface, indicates underlying moisture issues within the substrate. Ignoring efflorescence can result in continued salt migration and further degradation of the paint film and underlying surface.

Stains and discoloration, whether from water leaks, smoke, or chemical reactions, can detract from the appearance of the painted surface and may indicate underlying issues that need to be addressed to prevent recurrence.

Therefore, it's crucial to enlist technically competent painters who can identify these defects, determine their root causes, and implement appropriate solutions before proceeding with the painting job. Competent painters understand the importance of thorough surface preparation, proper material selection, and precise application techniques to ensure a high-quality, long-lasting finish.

RAINER PAINTS/Painting and Interiors decor exemplify this competence, with the CEO certified by the Federal Ministry of Labor and Trade and undergoing advanced training in decorative painting. Equipped with a comprehensive understanding of Complete Paint Systems and wall defect remediation techniques, our team can address any issue with precision and skill, ensuring the durability and aesthetic appeal of the finished paint job.

Contact us today call/WhatsApp message 0701 322 3045

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 11:13am On Apr 21
Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 11:28am On Apr 29
Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 11:38am On Apr 29
Products name RAINER PAINTS®

Color: Jasmine white

Location for painting: Lekki

Interior painting

For painting Call us today we deliver quality service:0701 322 3045

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 11:38am On May 09
There is a testimony we wish to share based on our integrity and quality painting services.

November last year 2023. A customer called us for a painting project which we painted is duplex at ikoyi.

Fast forward to february 26 2024.

He called me again that he want to have a meeting with me and asked when will i be much available so he should call back, because is not in Nigeria he base in the UK.

I replied him ok Sir please let me call you back in the next 1hour because I am in another site to working.

He said no problem thank you.

I called him back as I promise to.

He say to me my brother how are you doing and that of your family I believe you are all doing well.

I replied him we are all fine sir thank you for reaching out to us again how can we be of service.

To cut the long story short

He said I want to entrust a new project to your hand based on your previous proof of integrity.

I said okay sir we will be very glad to serve you at all time.

He sent me couple of pictures of land and address of the area that I should go there and take the measurement of the land and he wants me to handle the building project form the beginning to the end.

Inside me I was like wow the only building project I ever handle is the one I am living in.
I am interior decor and a paints producer.
Something just tells me inside me come on accept the proposal.

I replied him okay sir I will be there on the next day.

To cut the long story short again we have started the project and I will post the videos and pictures on how the project is going from the very start to the end. Please keep your data lol.

what I learned from this is whatever thing you are doing dear business owner's build integrity and trust it helps.

For painting an interior decor kindly reach us to us @rainer paint® 0701 322 3045

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_uJ1zEzouk?si=ujvSbkbPXUldTA-G

1 Like

Re: Rainer Paints® Free Cost Of Painting In Nigeria. by housepaiinting1(m): 9:07am On May 20
Happy new week to all our valued customers! Start your week off right with positivity and productivity. We're here to make it a great one for you!

(1) (Reply)

4nos 3bdrm Flat @ Ajao Estate,anthony.c Of O: 45million / Benin City Properties Marketing / 4 Bedrm Foundation On1 Plot Of Land + 800 Blocks+1 Tippa Of Sand All @ Oko Afo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.