Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute (23330 Views)

Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by stanisbaratheon: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Olodo I called you that again! Olodo simply means someone that doesn't know it doesn't necessarily mean an insult. And you actually don't know anything thing you are a dumbass!
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the psychiatric patient is mentioning the mental medication taking by his family. Take them while you hope for cure.....son of a bitch!

Look at him trying so hard to look and sound normal. πŸ˜‚
After watching how you've struggled to put your thoughts into sentences without even knowing where to punctuate, I'm afraid your own psychotic disorder has a touch of selective amnesia to it.

It's quite sad that you're let loose to roam freely. You should be in chains or marine ropes.
I wonder why you would say that you're a lawyer and still write this bad if you're not a lunatic.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Look at him trying so hard to look and sound normal. πŸ˜‚
After watching how you've struggled to put your thoughts into sentences without even knowing where to punctuate, I'm afraid your own psychotic disorder has a touch of selective amnesia to it.

It's quite sad that you're let loose to roam freely. You should be in chains or marine ropes.
I wonder why you would say that you're a lawyer and still write this bad if you're not a lunatic.

Go and take your family medication that you listed oloriburuku....it takes only a mad man like you from a mad mother and father to know madnesses medicine. Your whole family is schizophrenic.....you go soon dance enter market, even chain will not be able to stop you.... enjoy your family madness... silly rabbit πŸ°πŸ‡.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by stanisbaratheon: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Go and take your family medication that you listed oloriburuku....it takes only a mad man like you from a mad mother and father to know madnesses medicine. Your whole family is schizophrenic.....you go soon dance enter market, even chain will not be able to stop you.... enjoy your family madness... silly rabbit πŸ°πŸ‡.

Since I have listed them for you, the least you can do now is to appreciate me. Good enough you now have a kind of control measure to make you mind your business next time.

If you continue to resist taking your drugs then I'm afraid na Oshodi market you go enter next.

Pocket lawyer.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Since I have listed them for you, the least you can do now is to appreciate me. Good enough you now have a kind of control measure to make you mind your business next time.

If you continue to resist taking your drugs then I'm afraid na Oshodi market you go enter next.

Pocket lawyer.
Qualified illiterate.....low life ! There is nothing like mind your business on a public forum. Your useless father is not the owner of NL! Go and take your madness medicine, you have the list already. I will follow and continue to torment you on this forum! ANUOFIA!
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by stanisbaratheon: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Qualified illiterate.....low life ! There is nothing like mind your business on a public forum. Your useless father is not the owner of NL! Go and take your madness medicine, you have the list already. I will follow and continue to torment you on this forum! ANUOFIA!

The list is for you and your household. tongue

What is qualified illiterate? Are you going to define that too? Pocket lawyer that doesn't know where and how to punctuate.

You are further proving me right when I said you are psychotic. If following me around will make you take your drugs and feel okay, no wahala.

You must be the first mad man that likes meddling in everyone's business.

afor azu
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

What is qualified illiterate? Are you going to define that too? Pocket lawyer that doesn't know where and how to punctuate.

You are further proving me right when I said you are psychotic. If following me around will make you take your drugs and feel okay, no wahala.

afor azu

What is qualified illiterate? Are you going to define that too? Qualified illiterate that doesn't know where and how to punctuate.

afor azu, oloriburuku, anuofia...Omo ale!
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by stanisbaratheon: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sillymoderators:

What is qualified illiterate? Are you going to define that too? Qualified illiterate that doesn't know where and how to punctuate.

afor azu, oloriburuku, anuofia...Omo ale!

grin grin grin

At this rate dem need to catch you and tie you

You mean you had to repost my comments? Wonderment πŸ˜€
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

grin grin grin

You mean you had to repost my comments? Wonderment πŸ˜€

You mean you had to repost my comments? Wonderment πŸ˜€..... MONKEY πŸ΅πŸ’
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by stanisbaratheon: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You mean you had to repost my comments? Wonderment πŸ˜€..... MONKEY πŸ΅πŸ’

Aturu

You have degenerated to obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Don't tell me your inability to punctuate has made you give up typing.

Pocket lawyer indeed.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Aturu

Pocket lawyer indeed.

ANUMPAM

Qualified illiterate indeed
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by stanisbaratheon: 3:29am On Dec 23, 2023
Sillymoderators:

ANUMPAM

Qualified illiterate indeed

Coward.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Coward.
Coward.
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 4:44am On Dec 23, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Coward.
Be warned

Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by stanisbaratheon: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Be warned

Lol

You be mumu
Re: Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute by Sillymoderators: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Lol

You be mumu
Las las I don make you laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
But na you mumu pass!....πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / No Vacancy In Enugu Government House, Fr. Mbaka Declares / El-zakzaky: India’s Shi’ites To Bear Cost Of IMN Leader’s Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.