Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community (176 Views)

PHED Blackout: Residents Of Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Cry Out / Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Are Still Marginalized And Must Stop In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2023
For years the Nkpolu community in Rivers state has experienced extremely bad powerl supply due to being a notorious APC community in. PDP stronghold state

Apart from PHED only supplying power to few streets in Nkpolu community main streets like Gbei Road and Apamini etc are left in perpetual darkness because they have been one of the few APC stronghold communities in Rivers state.

The whole Nkpolu road has been neglected for years , Gbei Road suffered perpetual flooding and power supply is nothing to write home about all because this community has always stood with the APC .

During the last Election Nkpolu was one of the few communities in which majority of the polling units all voted for the ruling party openly..

So with the recent news .

Each time the youth community matches to Moscow road PHED office they give trivial reasons from not enough metered houses to justify better supply to Gbei Road and other streets or the PHED staff will say most residents are owing in the neighborhood.

Dr Uwheru the current CEO has not been open to even help turn around this terrible situation that has persisted for years. .

The entire Gbei Road is in a terrible dilapidated state the ending of the Gbei road axis floods every year rendering hundreds of homes abandoned yet each time the community reaches out to government they tell them the same thing year in year out. Una dey vote APC for Nkpolu na so wetin una expect.

But now indications are rife that the state may swing to APC the ruling party you can understand the jubilation and joy in the community as residents are hoping that the state government after 16 years finally looks into fixing nkpolu roads and power supply.

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nkpolu road junction that connects east west road

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Administration1: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Linus, Wike worked on the road, the whole stretch from Okoro roundabout to Obirikwere. Nkpolu junction
Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by 24SEVEN: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2023
Lies, the roads are in perfect condition and Mercyland has light.
Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
24SEVEN:
Lies, the roads are in perfect condition and Mercyland has light.

Omg!! who are you pls? Nkpolu has the roads network in Rivers state!!! everyone knws this!! you are just sitting there typing what you don't know about. Gbei road has the worst power supply in Rivers state too and the PHED staff aknowledge this and keep saying they are follwoing instructuion from above.

Gbei road is so bad and the end is flooded every year . all the houses and shops are abandoned and you are here typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Administration1:
Linus, Wike worked on the road, the whole stretch from Okoro roundabout to Obirikwere. Nkpolu junction

All these paid goons who dont even live in Rivers state!!! The fact you even mentioned wike confirms my suspicion that you dont even live in the state. The whole Nkpolu road has been untouched for iver 10 years so how did wike repair it? You sit in Ogun state and be typing rubbish !!!

WHo doesnt know how terrible Nkpolu road is? every motorist in the area avoids nkpolu junction and either follow T junction or by NNPC left side filling station axis which is still bad . The whole Nkpolu is half submerged in bad rads. WIKe never did a single road in the whole Nkpolu community

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Thugs are trying to derail this thread @Seun pls ask them to name 2 good roads in Nkpolu community, ,,,,,,,,instead they will start naming roads in other areas like Rumuagholu R,umuokoro etc. Everyone nows that for 16 years under PDP Nkpolu community has never been touched ,hal,f the community is flooded whenever rain falls ,but people are afraid to speak up because we have always been an APC community in a PDP state. We are hoping now Rivers state is unofficailly an APC we can get our roads fixed.

Pls @ mods front page

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by 24SEVEN: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Omg!! who are you pls? Nkpolu has the roads network in Rivers state!!! everyone knws this!! you are just sitting there typing what you don't know about. Gbei road has the worst power supply in Rivers state too and the PHED staff aknowledge this and keep saying they are follwoing instructuion from above.

Gbei road is so bad and the end is flooded every year . all the houses and shops are abandoned and you are here typing rubbish

You see this east west picture you uploaded has been fixed for long.

If you wanted to make your point, you shouldn't have added that picture because it makes your write up become suspicious. You can't call a perfectly good road bad.

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2023
24SEVEN:

You see this east west picture you uploaded has been fixed for long.

If you wanted to make your point, you shouldn't have added that picture because it makes your write up become suspicious. You can't call a perfectly good road bad.
Okay now you have seen your gaslighting isn't working now you are now changing tact right? Okay let me educate you again, This is Nkpolu junction then the entrance of Nkpolu road follows to the right of this DOWN nKPOLU ROAD AND NO nKPOLU ROAD IS NOT FIXED AND HASNT BEEN In THE Last 10 years and more!!! From Nkpolu junction down is terrible, the turn into Gbei road on the left off Nkpolu road just by the primary school, the entire Gbei road and over 30 different streets that connect to to in the community are all bad roads, the o,nly semi good road is Apaminni street which was tarred by a resident.

From Gbei road ending that connects apaminni street is almost cut in half by unmotorable gullies and all the other roads that connect Gbei road ending all flood for over haldof the year whenever the rains starts

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
There is nothing i have said or described on this thread that is embellished or exaggerated. Nkpolu is the most neglected community in Rivers state for over 16 years because every Rivers indigene knows that Nkpolu has always been an APC community but unfortunately for us this has always been a PDP state. We have no roads or electricity. Drive down to Nkpolu start from the Rumuigbo ed and enter Nkpolu road and see for yourself the obvious neglect. Then drive into Gbei road and see for yourself drive to the end of Gbei road and see the massive horror flooding and bad roads have inflicted on this community walk into becuse you cant drive into the numerous off streets off Gbei road and see terrible state of life and roads. .Talk to residents and ask them how power supply is. Even security we provide for ourselves in the community through OSPAC.

PdP dealt with us so i a praying Wike allows APC to work for us since Rivers state is now unofficially APC

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2023
@ mods Pls move to front page to help our community

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by 24SEVEN: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
Okay now you have seen your gaslighting isn't working now you are now changing tact right? Okay let me educate you again, This is Nkpolu junction then the entrance of Nkpolu road follows to the right of this DOWN nKPOLU ROAD AND NO nKPOLU ROAD IS NOT FIXED AND HASNT BEEN In THE Last 10 years and more!!! From Nkpolu junction down is terrible, the turn into Gbei road on the left off Nkpolu road just by the primary school, the entire Gbei road and over 30 different streets that connect to to in the community are all bad roads, the o,nly semi good road is Apaminni street which was tarred by a resident.

From Gbei road ending that connects apaminni street is almost cut in half by unmotorable gullies and all the other roads that connect Gbei road ending all flood for over haldof the year whenever the rains starts

Gaslighting ko, Blowtorching ni.

Guy, I live across you in Mercyland, there APC bigwigs such as Tony Okocha (current Rivers APC Chairman) have lived for ages with smooth roads and steady power supply. If it were hatred for APC, the place wouldn't have been so livable.

You guys should do a soul search to know your problems, starting with that indiscriminate building of houses that has led to massive flooding and eroding of good roads in that axis. When you sort that out, you have sorted 90% of your problems there.

Adios Amigo and happy Christmas to you. cool
Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
24SEVEN:

Gaslighting ko, Blowtorching ni.

Guy, I live across you in Mercyland, there APC bigwigs such as Tony Okocha (current Rivers APC Chairman) have lived for ages with smooth roads and steady power supply. If it were hatred for APC, the place wouldn't have been so livable.

You guys should do a soul search to know your problems, starting with that indiscriminate building of houses that has led to massive flooding and eroding of good roads in that axis. When you sort that out, you have sorted 90% of your problems there.

Adios Amigo and happy Christmas to you. cool

Trash. Total trash. Is it not the government that is meant to come and do the roads? Or enforce building plan regulations?
Our community has been neglected for over 16 years and you are here playing political propaganda rubbish

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by zarathustra(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
What of Ogbogoro
Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Unperturbedpota: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2023
zarathustra:
What of Ogbogoro

This thread is about Nkpolu community sir . You can open another thread for all those ozuoba axis

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Administration1: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

All these paid goons who dont even live in Rivers state!!! The fact you even mentioned wike confirms my suspicion that you dont even live in the state. The whole Nkpolu road has been untouched for iver 10 years so how did wike repair it? You sit in Ogun state and be typing rubbish !!!

WHo doesnt know how terrible Nkpolu road is? every motorist in the area avoids nkpolu junction and either follow T junction or by NNPC left side filling station axis which is still bad . The whole Nkpolu is half submerged in bad rads. WIKe never did a single road in the whole Nkpolu community

You, na JVC I go send clear your matter. You dey ask me if I be victorious nigger.
Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:01am On Jan 08
Administration1:

You, na JVC I go send clear your matter. You dey ask me if I be victorious nigger.

Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd Dominique mukina2

Threat

1 Like

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:03am On Jan 08
@OP you are blessed for this post. This is very true. That whole axis is so terrible for year now. Constant flooding and zero power supply on that gbei road.

Why won't good threads like this asking for development make front page .the problem are the civilian leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:39am On Jan 08
Administration1:

You're a big liar, tell your sister or her husband to take pictures and send to you to post here of the bad road of Nkpolu from East West road as the OP said with clear evidence of the street name. @Seun don't mind this clout chaser.

After that you'll have to prove to me that I am a cultist.

@Seun mynd44 obinoscopy nlfpmd Dominique mukina2. I'll put you all in a copy of the conversation henceforth

I noticed you are always cleverly trying to deflect and mentioning east west road when everything we are saying is clear.

Be warned I am not the sort you cultists can threaten like the OP.

@Seun everything the OP wrote here is 100% true. Nkpolu road and gbei road axis off Nkpolu road is completely finished.

This cultist quoting me cannot derail this thread. Pls take note of where he was threatening the OP in the slangs used by Viking cult members .

Bye
Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by Administration1: 11:46am On Jan 08
PrinceofSarcasm:

I noticed you are always cleverly trying to deflect and mentioning east west road when everything we are saying is clear.

Be warned I am not the sort you cultists can threaten like the OP.

@Seun everything the OP wrote here is 100% true. Nkpolu road and gbei road axis off Nkpolu road is completely finished.

This cultist quoting me cannot derail this thread. Pls take note of where he was threatening the OP in the slangs used by Viking cult members .

Bye

Since you have decided to derail the thread, and you have by yourself, initially called me a cultist and even gone ahead to associate me with a particular cult group. It's now left for you to prove that truly I am a cultist.

@Seun, the more reason this moniker should be banned is that he is not a resident of Port-Harcourt and joining voices to condemn a particular area of Port-Harcourt he knows nothing about shows that he is one of the ills of your site.
I simply asked him to take pictures and upload here and he has resorted to labelling me a cultist.

Clearly he doesn't stay in Port-Harcourt and do not understand the slangs of Port-Harcourt

And the
OP AND HIM ARE THE SAME, CHECK THEIR IP ADDRESSES BOTH ARE LIKELY FROM THE SAME DEVICE
Re: Nkpolu Community In Rivers State Is The Most Marginalized Community by PrinceofSarcasm: 12:03pm On Jan 08
Administration1:

And the .

Are you done? Now go away and stop embarrassing yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Send Money Anonymously On Cash App | The One That W / Nelly Dennis, emerged as the Winner of Miss Nigeria Hospitality Tourism 2023 / The Best Weed Strains That Won't Make You Paranoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.