Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? (169 Views)

Is It Just Me That I Seeing This? / Vp To Nafdac, Cac, Son, Others: Support Nigerians’ Hustle / COVID-19: Eight Days After, Presidency Fails To Send Madagascar’s Drug To NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? by Khyrvxjzy: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2023
why am i seeing end nafdac on Twitter, say no to nafdac?
Re: Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? by Natbrowny: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Its a wake up call to them considering the rate of fake drinks, water and food items..

People are angry that they ain't doing their JOB efficiently and Effectively

Anyways SHOUT OUT TO MY IMMUNE SYSTEM.
THAT MO'FUCKER HAS BEEN DOING ITS JOB.
THANKS 2U DOCTOR BIG BIZZA. 👍
Re: Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? by delpee(f): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
NAFDAC is doing it's best with limited resources. The Chairman explained their lack of adequate personnel and modern equipment to enhance their operations. They have only 2000 staff for our nation of 200 million and very wide areas to cover per state.
Re: Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? by FaceTanke: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
Oya NAFDAC recruitment

🤕
Re: Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? by okoro: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2023
They are the same tribe that killed Prof Dora

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Am I Seeing End Nafdac On Twitter, Say No To Nafdac? by updatechange(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Abeg Mk dem end the fvcking agency lead by a docile woman,.. their own sister gave them hot hot and she succeeded in taming the menace. Now a Yoruba woman is there and she’s acting like if she do something about it they will complain… if she’s not fit for the work she should just get the fvck outta that office.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Had Buhari's Approval -Emefiele / The Motion Presented By Senator Prince Ned Munir Nwoko Addressing The Need To Up / Don't Read If You Are Chicken-hearted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.