Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Need Your Advice Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advice Urgently (117 Views)

Please Help, Business Advice Urgently Needed / Please Help, Business Advice Urgently Needed / 200,000 To Invest, Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Urgently by johnquaker: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2023
A friend of mine, an only child, father passed on ...left him with a 3 bedroom flat apartment with a yearly rent of 500k , 2miniflats of 300k yearly i.e 600k..and two self contain of 200k each yearly...i.e 400k....a fenced 1plot of land worth about 2.5 million naira..
A Honda pilot 2008 model..and a danfo bus..the danfo bus business was put on a hold because of bad drivers..ande knowing him...I also don't think he can also control the driver's....he is currently working,but the pay is not too good...he is thinking of selling the properties to leave the country... preferably UK or Canada to hustle...tried talking him out of it but ...my advice seems to be falling on deaf ears , so I brought it here to Garner people's advise and opinion to show him... before he looses it all.
Re: I Need Your Advice Urgently by Dsquare70: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
That is a very foolish decision to take. I mean he can leave the country but selling those assets is a big NO NO. Th reason why he is earning that little is because he's not a deep thinker. He can't even controls the drivers, and is that an excuse for him to sell his inherited properties? If he can't turn the situation around despite having those assets, leaving the country will further more expose his weaknesses and I doubt it if leaving the country will solve his problem. He can give out the danfo at Higher Purchase at a very high price if the danfo drivers are really giving him tough time. The fact that he have all these at this possession and he's still giving a poverty vibe is a reason for him to work on himself.
Re: I Need Your Advice Urgently by Ynix(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
johnquaker:
A friend of mine, an only child, father passed on ...left him with a 3 bedroom flat apartment with a yearly rent of 500k , 2miniflats of 300k yearly i.e 600k..and two self contain of 200k each yearly...i.e 400k....a fenced 1plot of land worth about 2.5 million naira..
A Honda pilot 2008 model..and a danfo bus..the danfo bus business was put on a hold because of bad drivers..ande knowing him...I also don't think he can also control the driver's....he is currently working,but the pay is not too good...he is thinking of selling the properties to leave the country... preferably UK or Canada to hustle...tried talking him out of it but ...my advice seems to be falling on deaf ears , so I brought it here to Garner people's advise and opinion to show him... before he looses it all.

You have advised him, leave him to his decision. The best you can do is to get buyers and get your own commission or sell it and make your own gain. Person wey sweat to acquire those things done commot na.

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer Hands For Hire / Mint Free Crypto Airdrop!!!! / I Want To Learn Videography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.